#1  Edited By dewboy01

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does that make my point!!!

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Shuma-Gorath

You mean Resident Evil 6 - - Shuma-Gorath believes it is destined to fail. However - - I am highly anticipating Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

September 14th? That is a stretch.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Son Of Storm
Uh. I'm happy. On some level I haven't found yet. But I am happy!
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

@Shuma-Gorath: I have high hopes for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City the screen shot looks good and the idea around it to.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

Another one? these movies are turning in to 80's slasher movies

Resident Evil 10 Nemisis in space

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shuma-Gorath
@Final Arrow said:

@Shuma-Gorath: I have high hopes for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City the screen shot looks good and the idea around it to.

I do enjoy the classic Resident Evil style of gameplay most of all - - but because this is such a different style of gameplay for a Resident Evil game I am eagerly awaiting its release. The shooter style of gameplay will hopefully make me more immersed in Raccoon City and actually feel as if I am escaping a large horde of zombies. Mr. X has been confirmed to be in game with screenshots - - just add Nemesis and I'll be a happy chaos lord!
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Final Arrow said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hahaha

And its only the BEGINNING of the final judgment
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Kastiel

They should slow down a bit to come up with better ideas. 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Resident Evil 5- Redundancy 

Avatar image for jacobi_piotr_nikolai_esis
jacobi_piotr_nikolai_esis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Final Arrow said:

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ARMIV

Oi...I really don't know where they're gonna be going with this. But, whatever. The previous one had its...moments, so this one should have a few as well.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Mercy_

Im looking forward to it....

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Magian

I liked 4 so I am looking forward to it.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 614azrael

Gasp Japans best selling franchise that doesnt have a card game is making another movie? I am belwildered :P 
Will i go see this yes, will it be a fun mindless zombie film of course ;D 
Us this movie going to likely be lacking in content, story, rationality, and good movie making/ You bet ya >.>

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tron_bonne
@Shuma-Gorath said:
@Final Arrow said:

I do enjoy the classic Resident Evil style of gameplay most of all - - but because this is such a different style of gameplay for a Resident Evil game I am eagerly awaiting its release. The shooter style of gameplay will hopefully make me more immersed in Raccoon City and actually feel as if I am escaping a large horde of zombies. Mr. X has been confirmed to be in game with screenshots - - just add Nemesis and I'll be a happy chaos lord!
I'm with you Shuma-Gorath! They need to remake these wonderful games using the same engine style of gameplay similar to that of the Gamecube Remake, but this time RE2, RE3 and Code Veronica! XD
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By progenitorigin

Awesome.  Hopefully they have Wesker in it again.
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#20  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Final Arrow said:

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By progenitorigin

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is just something very wrong about the Resident Evil movies: for one the head shots being the only way to kill the zombies, which borrows heavily from the Romero franchise. Shots in general killed the zombies and las plagas in the games. I never cared for the Alice character because she was reminiscent of a choose-your-own-adventure character, basically she is pretty dull but still has more screen time than characters who made the series. The slow motion technique is overused. I don't care how cute Milla Jovovich is, the series needs an honest to goodness reboot.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@progenitor said:

Awesome. Hopefully they have Wesker in it again.

THIS

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#24  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@progenitor said:

So much win. ^_^

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheBatman586

I liked the Resident Evil movies...

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By progenitorigin

The thing about the Resident Evil movies is: Of course it's not going to be true to the games, look who's directing it.  Paul W.S. Anderson? Who's only claim to fame is making a decent Mortal Kombat movie? Seriously, i'm just as big a Resident Evil fan as anyone else that considers themselves true fans, but some people seriously need to either relax and stop complaining, or write the filmmakers in an attempt for them to improve the writing.  I actually think that Milla Jovovich works hard to please the fans in that she does her own stunts, is dedicated to the movies themselves.  I mean, if you watch the behind the scenes, Milla gets the sh@t beaten out of her, and yet she's still psyched that she hopes the fans will like it.  I like that kind of dedication. 

The movies aren't as good as the games, but personally, I like the movies, by themselves I consider them great entertainment, and I thought they did as best a job as Wesker as they possibly could, without going on a worldwide search for a good actor that can do David Bowie's voice while looking physically perfect.  That's a hard find.  So, as a die-hard fan, quit'cher bitchin'.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tron_bonne
@progenitor said:

Complete... 
Global.... 
Saturation.... *Breathe heavily*
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

resident evil 5 is already out but this has to be resident evil 6. Which I am excited to get 

Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rudyftw
@Shuma-Gorath said:

You mean Resident Evil 6 - - Shuma-Gorath believes it is destined to fail. However - - I am highly anticipating Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
I think he meant the movie.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@progenitor said:

The thing about the Resident Evil movies is: Of course it's not going to be true to the games, look who's directing it.  Paul W.S. Anderson? Who's only claim to fame is making a decent Mortal Kombat movie? Seriously, i'm just as big a Resident Evil fan as anyone else that considers themselves true fans, but some people seriously need to either relax and stop complaining, or write the filmmakers in an attempt for them to improve the writing.  I actually think that Milla Jovovich works hard to please the fans in that she does her own stunts, is dedicated to the movies themselves.  I mean, if you watch the behind the scenes, Milla gets the sh@t beaten out of her, and yet she's still psyched that she hopes the fans will like it.  I like that kind of dedication.  The movies aren't as good as the games, but personally, I like the movies, by themselves I consider them great entertainment, and I thought they did as best a job as Wesker as they possibly could, without going on a worldwide search for a good actor that can do David Bowie's voice while looking physically perfect.  That's a hard find.  So, as a die-hard fan, quit'cher bitchin'.
You could say Bob Hoskins had the heart of Mario, but it still doesn't make Super Mario Brothers a good movie. There's still hope for Dig Dug.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By HolySerpent
Yeeeeeesssssssssss. Does that make my point
Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shuma-Gorath
@Rudyftw said:
@Shuma-Gorath said:

I think he meant the movie.

Silly me - - the screenshot to me looked to be a preview to a continuation of the video games....