#1 Edited by myst1c (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello,

Currently I am quite the situation. I am asking my reserve for funding for a program and they have been insisting 'another time', 'another time', and all these awkward events have been happening; such as continually post poning the council meeting for weeks on end and surprisingly enough, the Chief is reportedly in the hospital, on the exact date that the meeting is supposed to have been undertaken, after over one and a half months of being post poned. I was doing some thinking earlier and entirely forgot about this, but, my Band Chief has paid off his band members $200 to vote for him in person. What a shady business, and he has also been accused of mis-using band money; having bought his son a 200,000 dollar home. Why in blue perfect hell would he do these kinds of things? Should I report this to the Legislative? Should I take decisive action if the band does not wish to fund me? You tell me.

#2 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really not quite clear on what you are even talking about? but if you feel wronged why not say something?

#3 Edited by myst1c (7 posts) - - Show Bio

How come you have no idea what a reserve is? It's an aboriginal Reserve with an aboriginal leader.

#4 Edited by longbowhunter (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@myst1c: Its the wording and the context. Had you said reservation maybe there would be less confusion. I had to read it a couple times.

#5 Posted by myst1c (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@myst1c: Its the wording and the context. Had you said reservation maybe there would be less confusion. I had to read it a couple times.

Are you going to answer the question?

#7 Posted by myst1c (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Reported

#8 Posted by Lux_Invictus (154 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahaha

#9 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

If I am understanding you right, are you considering blackmailing those involved in the Chief's shady dealings so as to receive funding for your program? Is this program beneficial to the reserve as a whole?

#10 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sorry, but you don't seem like the most secure person to be funding for anything. If your verbal diction is anything similar to your original post, I can see why people would be apprehensive to give you money at all. Also, dont post a thread that asks for help, and then be a douche about it. I say that you are lucky they still let you work with them.

@myst1c: Sure raise a stink to the legislation. But I think I can see why the Chief has been avoiding you. You're kind of a dick.

Agreed!