Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Republican or Democrat? (64 votes)

Republican (Conservative) 25%
Democrat (Liberal) 25%
Other 50%

I am just wondering what the general political views of the people on Comicvine are. Do you consider yourself Conservative or Liberal? (or other)

• 
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@jonny_anonymous: I can almost guarantee you not one of them actually wanted to fight for the English, Scotland was a conquered land and they still have rather large parts of their population who would prefer not to be part of the U.K.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@jonny_anonymous: I can almost guarantee you not one of them actually wanted to fight for the English, Scotland was a conquered land and they still have rather large parts of their population who would prefer not to be part of the U.K.

I know, I am Scottish.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Neither. Independent ftw.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By hart7668

I am a-partisan. To constrict yourself on a strict set of ideals just to make your "vote" "count", is ridiculous. I look at each issue independently.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@vaeternus: You didn't bring up Lincoln, you were talking about the founding fathers of the United States. I'm well aware that pretty much every race of people on this planet including the jews both have been and have owned slaves. I wasn't crying about anything, just pointing out that this country wasn't really founded on the most moral of foundations and maybe we should try to find a better way than the guys who proposed that only their class should be allowed to vote and only changed their position because the large population of well armed and recently military trained farm hands that just won the war for them.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Vaeternus

@ joshmightbe: Yes, I know but I'm saying slavery has been gone since 1863 so why bring that up? I'm just saying, someone always has to bring up stuff that happened in the past but that's exactly when it happened in the past. Just so you know I'm also not jewish, and nobody is perfect just stating most of the world have been a victim to someone at some point. Well, I didn't say "you" per-se but just a general statement about the past at this point, I'm for those who don't want to alter the constitution to the point of "what the hell?" to put it lightly. You're talking morals? Dude, who's morally perfect then or now? You think Obama and the government currently are "more moral?" much less anyone else in the world? While I'm all for freedom of slavery, I'm also for freedom of speech, freedom to choose anything I want such as stations I watch and health insurance or even what I eat. Going against any of these things among other things goes against what America is about as far as I'm concerned.

As I said earlier, people have had equal rights for over a 100 years now so let me ask are you denied the right to vote where you live? If you look into it, the FF were actually not too fond of slavery.

@black_claw said:

Neither. Independent ftw.

I hear ya, was one most of my life.

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Xaa

I have say Depends on the subject but am more conservative

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Registered Democrat, conservative (on most issues).

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm a hardcore Republican. Sue me.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

Yay?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3255e75dae4
deactivated-5e3255e75dae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'm an independent. If I had to choose Liberal or Conservative I would be Liberal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

Yay?

When I saw that you replied, I was half-expecting you to post that clip of Wolverine from X-Men: First Class.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

@wolverine08 said:

@ryagan said:

Yay?

When I saw that you replied, I was half-expecting you to post that clip of Wolverine from X-Men: First Class.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

I give you props sir, especially on here. :)