religious fruit cake (not a good christian)

Avatar image for deactivated-1530978
deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQaZpPzB1Bs&feature=plcp

so this guy is saying atheists are bullies in one of his comments because somebody disagreed about his views against evolution? ha funny that one. if i recall, in real life it is religious people who spout bile about people who do not agree with their opinions. look up all their protests on youtube.

and HOW DARE he accuse us non believers of being some of the lowest scum on the earth, i despise bullying, it can ruin lives. and i often question believers why they would support a creator who allowed it to happen. evil being allowed on the basis of free will is highly debatable to say the least, imo it's not free will if you're a victim of anything.

edit to post: however some people have their own definition of free will, and some could say people should choose to do good on their own accord, rather than being incapable of doing bad. "people can't know the good without knowing the bad, blah blah blah" I'm well aware of that argument.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Looking at this guys channel he has done alot of these kind of videos,but the only person he is making a fool of is himself.Just looking at his vids for a brief period of time you can see how ignorant and short sighted he is. And looking at him I thought Id seen him somewhere and I did.

A really well done video.

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Did you have to make this a thread

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogue_mar1e: did you have to make that comment? this is a forum, I have the right to start up threads as much as anybody else, thank you.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@aliensoldier105: Sorry, what was the point of this thread? Your disagreement appears to be with the guy who made the video, in fact your entire OP is targeted at him. So why not just comment on Youtube? Why make a thread (on a topic that could just as easily be posted in the Religion...What do you think? thread) just to attack someone who isn't even on Comicvine? Then you make sweeping statements about all religious people and atheists alike, again, to attack this one youtuber.  

This is a forum, and you have the right to start threads that have a purpose. This one doesn't.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@aliensoldier105:Why make a thread (on a topic that could just as easily be posted in the Religion...What do you think? thread)

This.

If it was something more unique than just calling out some youtuber, it could warrant its own thread.

But it's not.

FinnVarra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinnVarra

I love it when people that don't understand Evolution try to debunk it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Lvenger

@aliensoldier105: Whilst I agree with what you're saying about the guy as being a fellow atheist, I do get annoyed by people like the one in your video. But I have to agree with FTBB's sentiment:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

So why not just comment on Youtube? Why make a thread (on a topic that could just as easily be posted in the Religion...What do you think? thread) just to attack someone who isn't even on Comicvine?

that calling out Youtubers isn't enough to warrant a thread of its own.

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanlucpicard

@aliensoldier105 said:

look up all their protests on youtube.

I stopped reading after I read this, youtube is where trolls live/breed/and never die. I take nothing serious that is said on youtube, from everyday people. if it's a news story or has some kind of merit maybe I'll believe it.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Atheists and Christians aren't the scum of the earth.

People who can't coexist with other people are.. no need to bash a group of people based on one man or woman's views. So dumb.

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NlGHTCRAWLER: i said bullies are scum, not cults, read my posts properly next time.

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinnVarra: evolution is a solid concept, the very existence of difference species who have adapted to different environments proves it. we cannot live in the north pole or Antarctica with our summer clothes, but penguins and seals can.

to the rest of you, im going to leave this thread for you all to discuss over. as it seems, a few people are too lazy to read, one person has misread the title of the thread i created. sweeping statements about religious eh? when I specifically implied I wasn't aiming this at good christians? yeah whatever. have a good day people.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AweSam

@FinnVarra said:

It's simple, Charmander evolves into Charmeleon, and Charmeleon into Charzard.

FinnVarra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FinnVarra

@aliensoldier105: I'd say it's more than just a concept. There is solid proof out there.

@AweSam said:

@FinnVarra said:

It's simple, Charmander evolves into Charmeleon, and Charmeleon into Charzard.

Awesome! Someone gets it! lol

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Should have just posted in the Religion thread... We don't need more religion threads... But, in response to your OP.. everyone is going to hate on each other. Alot of religious people will hate on atheist, and alot of atheist will hate on religious people. It's always going to happen. So to complain about it is pretty pointless.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By _Zombie_
real life it is religious people who spout bile about people who do not agree with their opinions

I'm proof of the complete opposite, so I'd like to dispute that claim.