#1 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Who here is regretful? Some people regret every single mistake they make while others have no regret, they move on without thought

Personally I am very regretful, every time I do something I always think about what could have been and become very regretful, wishing I could go back and change what I said or did.

What kind of person are you?

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

No responses?

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84511 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a little to personal for me.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Its a little to personal for me."

I see, it's cool

#5 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

um.......I regret, I'm not very apologetic so..........

#6 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

I think most people are regretful, D-man. It's a part of life and any and every situation we come across will have something that we will look back on and say "...we should have done this differently, even if we did right by that...." I

I've regretted many things, and I often look back at situations and think things through when it's too late. The problem is, when you think too much in the past and how things should have been done, it clouds your present and future and you're bound to make the same mistakes.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

I get regretful everytime I squash a bug.

#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Some dont get the chance to be regertful, For a reason in my life that im not going into , I now do things diffrently, Sure I wish some stuff had not happend sure I wish i could change it but WE can't So we pick up are stuff and move on and deal with what we got to deal with!

Just my opion.

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm regretful everytime I contribute to radioactive waste dumping by using power. I don't want the earth to be a lifeless radioactive wasteland.

#10 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret watching avengers

#11 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9949 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

#12 Posted by BlackLace (83 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to live life for the future, not the past.  The future is all that we can change.  

#13 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackLace said:

I like to live life for the future, not the past. The future is all that we can change.

Oooww, Like this quote!

#14 Posted by BlackLace (83 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Thanks sweetie :)
#15 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret my decision to not be a total b*tch to people simply because I don't want to hurt their feelings, only to find out 3 minutes later that they don't give 2 sh*ts about mine

Harsh gays aren't born, they're made

#16 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Reminding people about my 9 problems and who Isn't In it.

#17 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11076 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm the kind of person that doesn't believe in regretting anything because at that moment in time, it's probably what you wanted most. However, there's one thing I do regret in life and that's dating my best friend. We were inseparable. I fell in love with her out of the blue and eventually she felt the same way. We dated for a short period of time before we had to leave for college. Didn't have the nerve to break up with me during the first semester, she decided to just cut me out of her life all together. Now whenever we hang out with our friends, it's extremely uncomfortable and excruciatingly painful.

That's my one regret, dear internet, welcome to the World of Kayvee.

#18 Posted by _Zombie_ (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret loads of stuff. I just forget all of it so I don't have to regret them.

#19 Posted by Billy Batson (57751 posts) - - Show Bio

BB