Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

What is this based off of... It is not the Folktale... So what is it? 

Oh I see no one answers the black guy.
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By riri4life

Love the music in the trailer...Looks alright. 

I hope they do a live action Lil Mermaid next! lol

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Maniac2312
@Xavier St. Cloud: lol, I just saw this, I think they took a lot of liberty and just used the title and premise as a parable.  The wolf here seems to be = a woman wanting man. 

As for my thoughts on it?  Meh......video material. 
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Maniac2312 said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud: lol, I just saw this, I think they took a lot of liberty and just used the title and premise as a parable.  The wolf here seems to be = a woman wanting man.  As for my thoughts on it?  Meh......video material.  "

Well the Wolf was a Wolf... Not a Werewolf... I am kind of worn out on the Werewolf/Vampire movies... Also, just by watching this Trailer, I would bet 100$ and my right nut, Gary Oldmen is the Werewolf.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I like the premise and the look of it, but I'm very wary of Catherine Hardwick. She was the worst thing about the first Twilight.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Shadow_Thief

The first time I saw this trailer, I thought it was about a Princess Bride remake. I would have been a lot more excited about that. This looks decent, though.

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"I like the premise and the look of it, but I'm very wary of Catherine Hardwick. She was the worst thing about the first Twilight. "

Yeah she was pretty bad... I like Vampires, and Werewolves, just not the trendy Hollywood version of them... I like the blood thursty monster lurking in the shadows better. I like Vampires that sneak into peoples houses and steal their babies, and Werewolves that would tear your head off just as soon as look at you.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
"I like the premise and the look of it, but I'm very wary of Catherine Hardwick. She was the worst thing about the first Twilight. "
Yeah she was pretty bad... I like Vampires, and Werewolves, just not the trendy Hollywood version of them... I like the blood thursty monster lurking in the shadows better. I like Vampires that sneak into peoples houses and steal their babies, and Werewolves that would tear your head off just as soon as look at you. "
Yeah, same. Vampire Hunter D and Angel/Buffy being my favourite Vampire universes. 

That said, the Twilight films are bad, but so is the source, but as a representation of said source; they were fine. Except for Hardwick, imo.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
Yeah she was pretty bad... I like Vampires, and Werewolves, just not the trendy Hollywood version of them... I like the blood thursty monster lurking in the shadows better. I like Vampires that sneak into peoples houses and steal their babies, and Werewolves that would tear your head off just as soon as look at you. "
Yeah, same. Vampire Hunter D and Angel/Buffy being my favourite Vampire universes.   That said, the Twilight films are bad, but so is the source, but as a representation of said source; they were fine. Except for Hardwick, imo. "

White Wolf is my Favorite... Do you know what I am talking about? Old World of Darkness, not new.
COINRETURNSLOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By COINRETURNSLOT

I mostly want to see this because Seyfried is in it, but I really love different Red Riding Hood adaptations.  
SyFy's Red was pretty good, if you haven't seen it.