#1 Posted by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

Give a rating from 1~10, 10 being the highest. Rate it based on your interest to the item.

I'll start:

Zippo Armor Brushed Brass Lighter

#2 Posted by Bruxae (13365 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellraiser Cube Replica

#3 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae

NECA's Bioshock Big Daddy figure with LED

#4 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (14965 posts) - - Show Bio

the actual infinity gauntlet

#6 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

Mattel DC Universe All-Stars New 52 Superman

#7 Posted by Referee (7368 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee

Frightstuff's Jason Part 4 blank mask kit

#9 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

Friday the 13th Part Four The Final Chapter Jason Voorhees NECA figure.

#10 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

4. I prefer his reboot look.

Hot Toys' Captain America:

#11 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

6 Not really into one sixth scale stuff.Its alright I guess but the prices are too high for what you get with the actual product.

Freddy Krueger prop replica glove.

#12 Posted by HeavyWeight (688 posts) - - Show Bio

10 easily

The Optimus Prime truck from the movies, (Functional)

#13 Edited by Dabee (2385 posts) - - Show Bio

10 I mean... ah... 10! I feel like I should try to beat it, but you can forget that. That thing's a car. That works. Probably tens of thousands of dollars. I'll keep mine in the semi-affordable range. Something you'd need to treat yourself to, but still affordable nonetheless.

Half-Life 2 Zero Point Energy Manipulator (Gravity Gun) Full Size replica w/ sounds and lights...

#14 Posted by Project_Worm (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

10!!!!

Pipboy 3000

#15 Edited by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio
Nintendo Virtual Boy

#16 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

5 Don't know much about this item. I am interested in virtual gaming, but I just don't think we're there yet.

@mrdecepticonleader I was going to post Neca's Part 4 Jason to lure you in (: It's by far the nicest Jason I got.

Spot said it's better than the Mezco version and I agree. I'm considering buying 2 more and skip the other Part 3. There's nothing wrong with the part 3, it's just not how I collect things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canteenshop's Stainless Steel Canteen Kit

#17 Edited by russellmania77 (14965 posts) - - Show Bio

7 pretty kewl

power girl herself

#18 Posted by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruger SP-101 .22LR

#19 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Not exactly an expert on firearms, so a 2 for me, I guess.

M1A1 Abrams (comes included with tank crew!)

#20 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark10. The tank crew does it for me. But this is the lowest 10 I gave, so far. It's still really good.

Ray-Ban frame's Yellow Lense Sunglasses

#21 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite: I agree it is by far my favorite.I have the part 3 one too but just the battle damaged version.I debated with myself which version of part 3 to buy and the the fact he has the axe wound and you can put it into his head won me over in the end.Though I still want to get the undamaged version since he has the harpoon and that was his first ever kill in the hockey mask so it is a pretty big moment in the series.And it was actually the same thing when I bought the battle damaged version of part 4.I am a little less tempted to buy the undamaged version of him.Since when you put his mask on you really cant tell if he is damaged or not.

Why are you thinking of skipping part 3? Is it because you don't like the look of it? Just curious since he is a really nice figure.Maybe you think otherwise though?

Oh and 2 they look okay I guess but not really my thing.

AVPR (Damn I hate that movie,I hate it so much I even have to say so when it isn't relevant..anyway) Wolf Predator shuriken prop replica

#22 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader 5. I hate AVPR too. I didn't realize I hated it though, until my friend tried to rent it again. Then I had to stop him...

If you hate it enough, you can put it in your signature xD (Not sure if there's a signature system on Vine.)

No, so far the new line of Jason NECA's producing I have no complain over. They're finally giving us more joints for these figures. The reason I'm not getting Part 3's Jason has to do with how I collect things, I tend to buy the ones I wanted the most, and multiply to 2 or 3, and they'll stay in their packaging. I'm not into collecting the line. Another thing is there're too many collectibles I want to get, this is another reason that lead me down this narrow path.

@mrdecepticonleader I forgot to add: Did you buy Neca's Robocop figure? I heard some negative things about their Robocop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Creation Station's Part 3 Jason mask

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader 5. I hate AVPR too. I didn't realize I hated it though, until my friend tried to rent it again. Then I had to stop him...

If you hate it enough, you can put it in your signature xD (Not sure if there's a signature system on Vine.)

No, so far the new line of Jason NECA's producing I have no complain over. They're finally giving us more joints for these figures. The reason I'm not getting Part 3's Jason has to do with how I collect things, I tend to buy the ones I wanted the most, and multiply to 2 or 3. I'm not into collecting the line, another thing is there're too many collectibles I want to get, this is another reason that lead me down this narrow path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Creation Station's Part 3 Jason mask

8 I don't really have any prop replicas but Id love to have that on the wall.

It is a horrible movie.I hate it because it is a B movie it felt as if they were trying to make Alien and Predator into a B movie when they are way above any of that.That to me is one of the worst films ever conceived.

Oh I see well I am sort of the same I only get the stuff I want.I am too he can finally move his legs I am not keen on the more statue esque figures.The two NECA Jasons are the only ones I own really partly because of the articulation.I was thinking of getting the anniversary pack with part 2 Jason and Pam though.It goes for a decent price.Pretty ironic since I saw the part 2 Jason on his from the cult classics line go for nearly 100 yet that 2 pack goes for around 20.

So do you get one to open and one to keep in the package or what? And is it 2 or 3 of the exact same figure?

Speaking of that 2 pack...

#24 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader

8. I was really amazed by NECA's quality when Spot gave us a close-up look on the figures in this set. The sweaters and the shirt were nicely made, very detail. I'd give it a 9 or even a 10 if they had more articulation. One reason I'd like to get this set if it had more articulation is, it comes in a box set. It's why this "origin" set feel so attractive, to me.

No, if it's a figure, I'd keep them in their packaging intact, I'm looking to get a rotatable toy display that looks like sunglasses' display but for toys. Some shops have those.

You haven't answered my question on Neca's Robocop.

NECA's 7" Robocop figure

#25 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader

8. I was really amazed by NECA's quality when Spot gave us a close-up look on the figures in this set. The sweaters and the shirt were nicely made, very detail. I'd give it a 9 or even a 10 if they had more articulation. One reason I'd like to get this set if it had more articulation is, it comes in a box set. It's why this "origin" set feel so attractive, to me.

No, if it's a figure, I'd keep them in their packaging intact, I'm looking to get a rotatable toy display that looks like sunglasses' display but for toys. Some shops have those.

You haven't answered my question on Neca's Robocop.

NECA's 7" Robocop figure

It is a really good figure.Better than Mcfarlanes version.Id recommend it to anyone who likes Robocop.My brother has it and it is a great figure.Though you may want to get the one with the holster instead,just because it has that extra detail.I didn't see the edit when I had posted my reply.

I see so you don't open them then??

Auto 9 Prop replica

#26 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader Yep, I like to display them as it is in the box. How do you display these figures?

I didn't get the Robocop figure because I heard most of them had their nose revealing a little from the helmet. Then I saw tutorial videos on how to fix this, since I display them in their cases, there's no way I can fix the issue.

Figma's Robocop

#27 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader Yep, I like to display them as it is in the box. How do you display these figures?

I didn't get the Robocop figure because I heard most of them had their nose revealing a little from the helmet. Then I see tutorial videos on how to modify this flaw, since I display them in their cases, there's no way I can modify the issue.

Figma's Robocop

6 Not really into the Figma stuff.

I open everything I don't like keeping stuff in their boxes.Even if I did Id eventually end up opening it any way :)

Predator (2? I think) Plasma Caster prop replica.

#28 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader 5. I'd rate higher if it was the device on their wrist.

Planet Replica's 1:1 Judge Dredd helmet replica. I really wish Judge Dredd can be more popular. I was obsessed with the first Judge Dredd movie when I was just a little kid, and the first one SUCKED after I learned about the comics, and I'm still obsessed with Judge Dredd and the Judges.

#29 Edited by RIKR2 (10813 posts) - - Show Bio

5 never like Judge Dredd

Ghostbusters proton gun Replica

#30 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite:

6 Not a big Dredd fan myself.

Harry Warden The Miner from My Bloody Valentine Custom figure by Ones Customs

#31 Posted by RIKR2 (10813 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikr2: 6 - I wouldn't have recognized it if you hadn't said what it was.

@mrdecepticonleader: 9 - I love anything with a gas mask.

I already have the current wave's Jungle Patrol Dutch on the way, what do you guys think about this one?

#33 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikr2 said:

5 never like Judge Dredd

Ghostbusters proton gun Replica

Sorry didn't see it um 7 looks pretty cool

#34 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikr2: 6 - I wouldn't have recognized it if you hadn't said what it was.

@mrdecepticonleader: 9 - I love anything with a gas mask.

I already have the current wave's Jungle Patrol Dutch on the way, what do you guys think about this one?

8 He looks great.I still need to pick up the first Dutch figures.

Alien from Aliens figure by NECA.

#35 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: I think this thread is trying to tell us that this site needs a separate 'Toys and Replicas' board. :P

#36 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: I think this thread is trying to tell us that this site needs a separate 'Toys and Replicas' board. :P

I could not agree more that is a wonderful idea!

#37 Edited by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by HeavyWeight (688 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Deadite (23422 posts) - - Show Bio

@heavyweight 8

A quality straight razor for your shaving?

Dovo's Full Hollow Carbon Steel, 5/8", Black Handle

#40 Posted by Loki9876 (3003 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got this since Tuesday (It's a universal remote)