#151 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"*I'm going to rate from 1-10...that seems more accurate to me.* Apparition-8.9 Methos-8.9 Buckshot-9.7 Gambler-9.6 Static Shock-9.0 Sling Shot-6.5 The Creator-9.6 Forever-9.5 King Saturn-5.4 Queen Kong-5.0 Alexander Anderson-5.5 Sparda-5.5 White Mage-6.0 Super-Buster-5.0 Pania-9.0 Zee Crusher-4.9 "

GASP!

I'm a 6! That's like, 4 points away from brilliant poster! Thanks Vance.

#152 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"*I'm going to rate from 1-10...that seems more accurate to me.* Apparition-8.9 Methos-8.9 Buckshot-9.7 Gambler-9.6 Static Shock-9.0 Sling Shot-6.5 The Creator-9.6 Forever-9.5 King Saturn-5.4 Queen Kong-5.0 Alexander Anderson-5.5 Sparda-5.5 White Mage-6.0 Super-Buster-5.0 Pania-9.0 Zee Crusher-4.9 "
i like the 1-10 but your top ratings are a little off. i'd say buckshot, forever and creator are 9.7s and though i love gambler, he's not that close to them. i'd make him an 8.9 and bring sling shot up to an 8.9 or maybe a 9.2"
I put Gambler just below Buck because i've seen him win debates over him.
Post Edited:2008-04-29 23:45:24
#153 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"Vance Astro says:
Ouch Vance, you just insulted my thread and my debating skills in the same post."

Actually.I never liked 1-5 ratings because I don't think they are accurate.There is no even medium.If you get a 3,you don't know if you suck or your average.I didn't insult you I gave you a five which is half of ten meaning you are an average poster.

#154 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
i like the 1-10 but your top ratings are a little off. i'd say buckshot, forever and creator are 9.7s and though i love gambler, he's not that close to them. i'd make him an 8.9 and bring sling shot up to an 8.9 or maybe a 9.2"
Post Edited:2008-04-29 23:45:24"
he's never won a debate against buckshot. he's never won one against forever either."

I'm pretty sure I remeber Buck saying the words ok Gambler..you win.Maybe I imagined it.

#155 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

i like the 1-10 but your top ratings are a little off. i'd say buckshot, forever and creator are 9.7s and though i love gambler, he's not that close to them. i'd make him an 8.9 and bring sling shot up to an 8.9 or maybe a 9.2

#156 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
he's never won a debate against buckshot. he's never won one against forever either."
I'm pretty sure I remeber Buck saying the words ok Gambler..you win.Maybe I imagined it."
no silly that was april fools day. the next day he came back and tore into gambler lol"

LMFAO! So from 1-10,what would you give Gambler??

#157 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
I'm pretty sure I remeber Buck saying the words ok Gambler..you win.Maybe I imagined it."
no silly that was april fools day. the next day he came back and tore into gambler lol"
LMFAO! So from 1-10,what would you give Gambler?? "
he's probably as good as i am so an 8.9 would be good"

Ok=)

#158 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:

he's never won a debate against buckshot. he's never won one against forever either.

#159 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Super-Buster says:
"Vance Astro says:
Ouch Vance, you just insulted my thread and my debating skills in the same post."
Actually.I never liked 1-5 ratings because I don't think they are accurate.There is no even medium.If you get a 3,you don't know if you suck or your average.I didn't insult you I gave you a five which is half of ten meaning you are an average poster."

lol he takes that as an insult

#160 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:

no silly that was april fools day. the next day he came back and tore into gambler lol

#161 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
LMFAO! So from 1-10,what would you give Gambler?? "

he's probably as good as i am so an 8.9 would be good

#162 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:

Actually there was one time in an "Agility Thread" that I believe if you ask Buck he'll say I won :D

#163 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"*I'm going to rate from 1-10...that seems more accurate to me.*Apparition-8.9Methos-8.9Buckshot-9.7Gambler-9.6Static Shock-9.0((((Sling Shot-6.5)))The Creator-9.6Forever-9.5King Saturn-5.4Queen Kong-5.0Alexander Anderson-5.5Sparda-5.5White Mage-6.0Super-Buster-5.0Pania-9.0Zee Crusher-4.9"

Have you actually read my posts? 6.5 out of 10? Brutha, I can't recall making a bad post in a debate. And when I am challenged I coherently defend my position with austere compotence.

No offense patna, just think you slept on me. But if you can recall a debate I 6.5ed, I would like to see it.

#164 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I'm going to rate from 1-10...that seems more accurate to me.

Apparition-8.9

Methos-8.9

Buckshot-9.7

Gambler-9.6

Static Shock-9.0

((((Sling Shot-6.5)))

The Creator-9.6

Forever-9.5

King Saturn-5.4

Queen Kong-5.0

Alexander Anderson-5.5

Sparda-5.5

White Mage-6.0

Super-Buster-5.0

Pania-9.0

Zee Crusher-4.9

"

Hmm. Well you can't win them all I guess.

#165 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

You can win almost all of them. Hence this one. Check my posts on Ambrose and Panther vs Midnighter and Captain America or Black Panther vs Venom or Wolverine vs Iron Fist or Batman vs A pit of tigers(heh). These are only up to 48 hours old.

None of em 6.5 or below. I'm advocating formyself because I seem to have the uncanny ability of slipping the Vine's memory ( very few remember me). I believe this has a bearing on my low rating and even more so on my absence from many other Viner's posts.

This may seem brazen but hey, It most likely won't be remebered, and I consider it confidence.
Post Edited:2008-04-30 03:42:21

#166 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Actually there was one time in an "Agility Thread" that I believe if you ask Buck he'll say I won :D"

Was that the one dealing with Gambit's level of agility?

Sling Shot says:

"You can win almost all of them. Hence this one. Check my posts on Ambrose and Panther vs Midnighter and Captain America or Black Panther vs Venom or Wolverine vs Iron Fist or Batman vs A pit of tigers(heh). These are only up to 48 hours old. None of em 6.5 or below. I'm advocating formyself because I seem to have the uncanny ability of slipping the Vine's memory ( very few remember me). I believe this has a bearing on my low rating and even more so on my absence from many other Viner's posts. This may seem brazen but hey, It most likely won't be remebered, and I consider it confidence.
Post Edited:2008-04-30 03:42:21"

Indeed.

#167 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#168 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Gambler says:
"Actually there was one time in an "Agility Thread" that I believe if you ask Buck he'll say I won :D"
Was that the one dealing with Gambit's level of agility? Sling Shot says:
"You can win almost all of them. Hence this one. Check my posts on Ambrose and Panther vs Midnighter and Captain America or Black Panther vs Venom or Wolverine vs Iron Fist or Batman vs A pit of tigers(heh). These are only up to 48 hours old. None of em 6.5 or below. I'm advocating formyself because I seem to have the uncanny ability of slipping the Vine's memory ( very few remember me). I believe this has a bearing on my low rating and even more so on my absence from many other Viner's posts. This may seem brazen but hey, It most likely won't be remebered, and I consider it confidence.
Post Edited:2008-04-30 03:42:21"
Indeed."

You agree with my defense? Or that I seem brazen but believe I'm confident? Or that I'm forgettable(heh)?

#169 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Vance Astro says:
"*I'm going to rate from 1-10...that seems more accurate to me.* Apparition-8.9 Methos-8.9 Buckshot-9.7 Gambler-9.6 Static Shock-9.0 ((((Sling Shot-6.5))) The Creator-9.6 Forever-9.5 King Saturn-5.4 Queen Kong-5.0 Alexander Anderson-5.5 Sparda-5.5 White Mage-6.0 Super-Buster-5.0 Pania-9.0 Zee Crusher-4.9 "
Have you actually read my posts? 6.5 out of 10? Brutha, I can't recall making a bad post in a debate. And when I am challenged I coherently defend my position with austere compotence. No offense patna, just think you slept on me. But if you can recall a debate I 6.5ed, I would like to see it."

Your acting like I gave you a 2.I can't remember a debate you won..I gave you the benefit of the doubt here.

#170 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think I would actually get this much love in terms of debate. I got 4's and 5's. And, I just wanna slap Midnight Lantern for giving himself a 5. He's lying to himself....

This is my list.

5: Buckshot, Pania, The_Creator, Gambler, Forever, Methos.

4: Myself, Apparition, Super Buster (For a newcomer, you sure know your stuff.), Ms. Invisble, Eternal Chaos, Nighthunter, Sling Shot, Alexander Anderson, Korg.

3: King Saturn, Vance, Queen Kong, Legendary Bio Vishanti, Warlock360, Alpha, Sparda, White Mage, Emerald General Jai, MotorSteel, Andferne.

2: Zee Crusher, POHOCOM (he just makes his argument seem like it's on point, most of the time). Let me know if I missed anyone worthy of a 2.

Oh lord, here it comes... LOL

1: Speedlgt, Eganthevile1, Midnight Lantern, Lantern Prime, Weather Witch (even though she's my homgirl, I gotta be honest), Ultimateninjagaidenx, K-Aotic, Vendel, Superjedi, BatmanBeyond, Dr.Doomsday360, Nightfang. And, the list goes on. If I missed anyone worth of a 1, let me know.... LOL.

#171 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Vance Astro says:
"*I'm going to rate from 1-10...that seems more accurate to me.* Apparition-8.9 Methos-8.9 Buckshot-9.7 Gambler-9.6 Static Shock-9.0 ((((Sling Shot-6.5))) The Creator-9.6 Forever-9.5 King Saturn-5.4 Queen Kong-5.0 Alexander Anderson-5.5 Sparda-5.5 White Mage-6.0 Super-Buster-5.0 Pania-9.0 Zee Crusher-4.9 "
Have you actually read my posts? 6.5 out of 10? Brutha, I can't recall making a bad post in a debate. And when I am challenged I coherently defend my position with austere compotence. No offense patna, just think you slept on me. But if you can recall a debate I 6.5ed, I would like to see it."

Your acting like I gave you a 2.I can't remember a debate you won..I gave you the benefit of the doubt here."

How about the benefit of the evidence. I mentioned a couple of recent battles to check. I ain't mad or trying to diss you, i'm saying there is evidence that takes me higher than what you gave me, at least proof to me. But thnx for the beni of the doubt too.
Post Edited:2008-05-01 04:52:32

actually let me apologize for this. It won't achieve the desired affect, and it makes me look ingracious. A lose-lose. I appreciate the 6.5.
Post Edited:2008-05-01 05:35:05

#172 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"You agree with my defense? Or that I seem brazen but believe I'm confident? Or that I'm forgettable(heh)?"

Certainly the first two (and I agree that it truly is confidence and not brazeness though I can see how some might mistake that) and the last... not that you are forgetable but that you are that Ralph Ellison title character you mentioned in another post.

#173 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I didn't think I would actually get this much love in terms of debate. I got 4's and 5's. And, I just wanna slap Midnight Lantern for giving himself a 5. He's lying to himself.... This is my list. 5: Buckshot, Pania, The_Creator, Gambler, Forever, Methos. 4: Myself, Apparition, Super Buster (For a newcomer, you sure know your stuff.), Ms. Invisble, Eternal Chaos, Nighthunter, Sling Shot, Alexander Anderson, Korg. 3: King Saturn, Vance, Queen Kong, Legendary Bio Vishanti, Warlock360, Alpha, Sparda, White Mage, Emerald General Jai, MotorSteel, Andferne. 2: Zee Crusher, POHOCOM (he just makes his argument seem like it's on point, most of the time). Let me know if I missed anyone worthy of a 2. Oh lord, here it comes... LOL **1: Speedlgt, Eganthevile1, Midnight Lantern, Lantern Prime, Weather Witch (even though she's my homgirl, I gotta be honest), Ultimateninjagaidenx, K-Aotic, Vendel, Superjedi, BatmanBeyond, Dr.Doomsday360, Nightfang. And, the list goes on. If I missed anyone worth of a 1, let me know....**LOL."

Not a thing? Nothing at all? really?

#174 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Not a thing? Nothing at all? really?"

What are you talking about?

#175 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Sling Shot says:
"You agree with my defense? Or that I seem brazen but believe I'm confident? Or that I'm forgettable(heh)?"

Certainly the first two (and I agree that it truly is confidence and not brazeness though I can see how some might mistake that) and the last... not that you are forgetable but that you are that Ralph Ellison title character you mentioned in another post."

My man.

#176 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I didn't think I would actually get this much love in terms of debate. I got 4's and 5's. And, I just wanna slap Midnight Lantern for giving himself a 5. He's lying to himself.... This is my list. 5: Buckshot, Pania, The_Creator, Gambler, Forever, Methos. 4: Myself, Apparition, Super Buster (For a newcomer, you sure know your stuff.), Ms. Invisble, Eternal Chaos, Nighthunter, Sling Shot, Alexander Anderson, Korg. 3: King Saturn, Vance, Queen Kong, Legendary Bio Vishanti, Warlock360, Alpha, Sparda, White Mage, Emerald General Jai, MotorSteel, Andferne. 2: Zee Crusher, POHOCOM (he just makes his argument seem like it's on point, most of the time). Let me know if I missed anyone worthy of a 2. Oh lord, here it comes... LOL **1: Speedlgt, Eganthevile1, Midnight Lantern, Lantern Prime, Weather Witch (even though she's my homgirl, I gotta be honest), Ultimateninjagaidenx, K-Aotic, Vendel, Superjedi, BatmanBeyond, Dr.Doomsday360, Nightfang. And, the list goes on. If I missed anyone worth of a 1, let me know....** LOL."

You Missed me there in 1.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#177 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Static Shock says:
"I didn't think I would actually get this much love in terms of debate. I got 4's and 5's. And, I just wanna slap Midnight Lantern for giving himself a 5. He's lying to himself.... This is my list. 5: Buckshot, Pania, The_Creator, Gambler, Forever, Methos. 4: Myself, Apparition, Super Buster (For a newcomer, you sure know your stuff.), Ms. Invisble, Eternal Chaos, Nighthunter, Sling Shot, Alexander Anderson, Korg. 3: King Saturn, Vance, Queen Kong, Legendary Bio Vishanti, Warlock360, Alpha, Sparda, White Mage, Emerald General Jai, MotorSteel, Andferne. 2: Zee Crusher, POHOCOM (he just makes his argument seem like it's on point, most of the time). Let me know if I missed anyone worthy of a 2. Oh lord, here it comes... LOL **1: Speedlgt, Eganthevile1, Midnight Lantern, Lantern Prime, Weather Witch (even though she's my homgirl, I gotta be honest), Ultimateninjagaidenx, K-Aotic, Vendel, Superjedi, BatmanBeyond, Dr.Doomsday360, Nightfang. And, the list goes on. If I missed anyone worth of a 1, let me know....** LOL."
Not a thing? Nothing at all? really?"

lol

#178 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"

iSHADOW - 11

"
lmao
#179 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Have I been mentioned? I give myself a two or a three.

#180 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Have I been mentioned? I give myself a two or a three."
From 1-10 I give you a 6.5.
#181 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Have I been mentioned? I give myself a two or a three."
From 1-10 I give you a 6.5."
Thats fair.
#182 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, not to shoot my own thread in the leg but Buck created a thread for the express purpose of stuff like this to keep it out of the battles forum. I suppose it's alright as long as my thread isn't in the battles forum, just thought you guys should know.

#183 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread was made a couple months before my thread so it's fine. If I could move it into the thread I created I would, but I can't. Maybe Off-Topic though.

#184 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimikrai-1

#185 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell...I'm lost?

#186 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell...I'm lost?

#187 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"what the hell...I'm lost?"
How are you lost?
#188 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Drifter - 11

#189 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Drifter - 11"
That is how i am lost. And how are you rating for Kimmi when he isn't even here?
Hedatary - 11
i'm just going with the flow anyway.
#190 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Drifter - 11"
That is how i am lost. And how are you rating for Kimmi when he isn't even here?
What?
#191 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

nvm lol i'm just slow. 

Vance - 4
#192 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

what? i'm not in that list? XD lol

#193 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"New Ratings..1-10  1=lowest and 10 =highest 5=average
1-SeSaw,Ball Buster,Batosaims,Swagga Boy,Weather Witch
2-Meteorite,Pixelized,
3-One-Above-You,Kimikrai,Theracles
4-Akira Overdrive,Supertrooper117,Zee Crusher,Mr.Wilson,Dreadnaught
5-King Saturn,Ferro Vida,T.J Magnum,TheDrifter,MotorSteel,Nighthunter,Warlock360
6-White Mage,Vance Astro,Nobody,Alpha,Scarlet Thor,Eternal Chaos
7-Static Shock
8-Fesak,Zoom
9-Gambler,Apparition,Forever
10-Buckshot,The Creator,Methos

"
Yay I get a five :D

I am average :) haha, never thought I'd be proud of saying that
#194 Posted by Genocide 1X (28 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, this is one of the longest short threads i've ever read lol...

legendary vishanti - where did you get your display picture?

#195 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Yay I get a five :D

I am average :) haha, never thought I'd be proud of saying that"
Lmao.

Me neither lol
#196 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"New Ratings..1-10  1=lowest and 10 =highest 5=average
1-SeSaw,Ball Buster,Batosaims,Swagga Boy,Weather Witch
2-Meteorite,Pixelized,
3-One-Above-You,Kimikrai,Theracles,Hedatary
4-Akira Overdrive,Supertrooper117,Zee Crusher,Mr.Wilson,Dreadnaught
5-King Saturn,Ferro Vida,T.J Magnum,TheDrifter,MotorSteel,Nighthunter,Warlock360
6-White Mage,Vance Astro,Nobody,Alpha,Scarlet Thor,Eternal Chaos
7-Static Shock
8-Fesak,Zoom
9-Gambler,Apparition,Forever
10-Buckshot,The Creator,Methos

"
#197 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

whatever you say mate lol

#198 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel, that sexy beast, deserves over 9000 points.

The only way he can be killed is if his weak point is attacked for massive damage.

#199 Posted by Genocide 1X (28 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"MotorSteel, that sexy beast, deserves over 9000 points.

The only way he can be killed is if his weak point is attacked for massive damage."
lol
#200 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"whatever you say mate lol"
I gave you a 4...I was being nice.