#51 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#52 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#53 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#54 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and there's only two people I feel deserve 5s on this site. Buckshot, and Forever. Only two guys that I feel deserve that title.

#55 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Kuchiku, Weather Witch, Zee Crusher and Lantern Prime

2. Kal-El Prime (or whatever his name was), Eganthevile1, POHOCOM

3. Gottheit and Vance Astro

4. Methos, MotorSteel, SuperboyPrime1000, The_Creator, Gambler and Forever

5. Buckshot and Eternal Chaos.

#56 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#57 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek & EC: Isn't there a thread with the express purpose of arguing this exact same thing somewhere? If you want to argue this fine, but this is not the thread. Please find the original thread or else continue this in PMs.

#58 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Apparition says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"People catergorized by Number 1/2: (Vance Astro might be a three): K-aotic, Zee Crusher, BROLY2, Vance Astro, Weather Witch 3/4: Buckshot, Methos, Static Shock. 4/5 :Gambler, Forever, Apparition, Midnight Lantern, Renegade Lantern, King Saturn, The_Creator. "
youve got buckshot as a 3/4????"

I think he's a four."

Dude, have you read a Buck argument? I dare you to debate him, choose any topic you want, you could be arguing that Santa doesn't exist and Buck would still provide the more convincing argument.

#59 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets go Eternal Chaos

#60 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I will only give the #5 rating to The Creator and Methos. I consider myself a #4.

#61 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"How in the hell am I a 2 in debates? I'd give myself at least a 3 or 4, certainly not a 2. Then again, I haven't exactly been doing much debating as of late."

I'd give you a four. You might have been a two when you first started but youve gotten much better.

Alpha says:

"I will only give the #5 rating to The Creator and Methos. I consider myself a #4. "

Forgetting my own ego I find it hard to imagine that you wouldn't consider Buckshot a 5. Unless you haven't really seen him debate.

#62 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"I've never had any complaints."

Youre actually quite good. But if the new people dont know me, they definitely dont know you.

#63 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never had any complaints.

#64 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"True that. So soon they forget."

Far too soon.

#65 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"I've never had any complaints."
Youre actually quite good. But if the new people dont know me, they definitely dont know you."

True that.

So soon they forget.

#66 Posted by Cap America (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Creator, Buckshot, Methos, Pania and ... well Final Arrow for his cunning ways :D

#67 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Thanks Forever. I have to thank the power of Research on the vine my friend, the power of research."

Research is key my friend.

#68 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"How in the hell am I a 2 in debates? I'd give myself at least a 3 or 4, certainly not a 2. Then again, I haven't exactly been doing much debating as of late."
I'd give you a four. You might have been a two when you first started but youve gotten much better. Alpha says:
"I will only give the #5 rating to The Creator and Methos. I consider myself a #4. "
Forgetting my own ego I find it hard to imagine that you wouldn't consider Buckshot a 5. Unless you haven't really seen him debate."

Thanks Forever. I have to thank the power of Research on the vine my friend, the power of research.

#69 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"A factor that I realised shortly after joining. That being said I take my time adding to people's pages because I remember how it was when I did research and there wasn't enough information on a character. I had to do Morlun and Shathra along with Spider-Man. I plan on doing Thanos soon too."

Excellent. I remember Morlun having practically nothing in his bio. I'll have to check them out and see how they've improved.

#70 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Thanks Forever. I have to thank the power of Research on the vine my friend, the power of research."
Research is key my friend."

A factor that I realised shortly after joining. That being said I take my time adding to people's pages because I remember how it was when I did research and there wasn't enough information on a character. I had to do Morlun and Shathra along with Spider-Man. I plan on doing Thanos soon too.

#71 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"A factor that I realised shortly after joining. That being said I take my time adding to people's pages because I remember how it was when I did research and there wasn't enough information on a character. I had to do Morlun and Shathra along with Spider-Man. I plan on doing Thanos soon too."
Excellent. I remember Morlun having practically nothing in his bio. I'll have to check them out and see how they've improved."

I re-did Morlun's entire page. His, and Shathra's. I added to Galactus during Annihilation, I also did Aegis and Tenebrous. I did the majority of One More Day and Back in Black for Spider-Man's bio. I did a few others too off the top of my head too.

#72 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I need a bit, but my list so far is:

Buckshot, Forever, The Creator, Pania, Gambler- 5

Apparition, BatgirlBabs, Static, Methos-4

Vance Astro (Not yet official, but a possible 4 LOL), Kain Echidna- 3

TBC.....

#73 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Youre actually quite good. But if the new people dont know me, they definitely dont know you."

Thanks btw, you're quite good too, I'd put you around a 4.5 I think.

#74 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

How did I forget Pania :( 5 easily.

#75 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm wondering where my parade is, I'm defintely the greatest debateriser on the internet.

#76 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I would absolutely love to see Pania & Buckshot debate, too bad they debate about different things :(.

#77 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"I would absolutely love to see Pania & Buckshot debate, too bad they debate about different things :(."

They did once (I believe) it was in the Magneto vs Batman thread.

#78 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I'm wondering where my parade is, I'm defintely the greatest debateriser on the internet."

Well see what had happened was......we ran short on funds this year and well, we had to dip into the Cosmic Sentinel Parade Fund so we could give Buckshot a proper Parade. Maybe next year <_<

#79 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Super-Buster says:
"I would absolutely love to see Pania & Buckshot debate, too bad they debate about different things :(."

They did once (I believe) it was in the Magneto vs Batman thread."

O_O, I'll be back.

#80 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"I re-did Morlun's entire page. His, and Shathra's. I added to Galactus during Annihilation, I also did Aegis and Tenebrous. I did the majority of One More Day and Back in Black for Spider-Man's bio. I did a few others too off the top of my head too."

Excellent work.

Satyrquaze says:

"Thanks btw, you're quite good too, I'd put you around a 4.5 I think. "

That's a decent score.

#81 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"People catergorized by Number 1/2: (Vance Astro might be a three): K-aotic, Zee Crusher, BROLY2, Vance Astro, Weather Witch 3/4: Buckshot, Methos, Static Shock. 4/5 :Gambler, Forever, Apparition, Midnight Lantern, Renegade Lantern, King Saturn, The_Creator. "
How are you on the same level as Gambler,Forever,App,and The_Creator? And how is Buck Methos and Static below you and King Saturn? (no offense to KS..he's above you)."

That is an interesting list he has there.

#82 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"People catergorized by Number1/2: (Vance Astro might be a three): K-aotic, Zee Crusher, BROLY2, Vance Astro, Weather Witch3/4: Buckshot, Methos, Static Shock.4/5 :Gambler, Forever, Apparition, Midnight Lantern, Renegade Lantern, King Saturn, The_Creator."

How are you on the same level as Gambler,Forever,App,and The_Creator? And how is Buck Methos and Static below you and King Saturn? (no offense to KS..he's above you).

#83 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, how could I forget.

Mage-3

#84 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I wouldn't even put myself on the level he put himself on and I know I know more about comics and debate better than he does."

I'd say you debate better than he does. You didn't always but youve gotten much better.

#85 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
How are you on the same level as Gambler,Forever,App,and The_Creator? And how is Buck Methos and Static below you and King Saturn? (no offense to KS..he's above you)."

That is an interesting list he has there."

I wouldn't even put myself on the level he put himself on and I know I know more about comics and debate better than he does.

#86 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"I'm wondering where my parade is, I'm defintely the greatest debateriser on the internet."
Well see what had happened was......we ran short on funds this year and well, we had to dip into the Cosmic Sentinel Parade Fund so we could give Buckshot a proper Parade. Maybe next year <_<"

That's ok, Buckshot deserves it more than me. I'll merge mine with the annual mustache parade, they seemed like a friendly group.

#87 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Forever says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I wouldn't even put myself on the level he put himself on and I know I know more about comics and debate better than he does."
I think we're about the same.
#88 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio

White Mage says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Forever says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I wouldn't even put myself on the level he put himself on and I know I know more about comics and debate better than he does."
I think we're about the same."

Me and You? If so yea I agree.But Midnight Lantern...shiiiiiiit.He couldn't beat me in a debate if I was making stuff up.

#89 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"I re-did Morlun's entire page. His, and Shathra's. I added to Galactus during Annihilation, I also did Aegis and Tenebrous. I did the majority of One More Day and Back in Black for Spider-Man's bio. I did a few others too off the top of my head too."
Excellent work. Satyrquaze says:
"Thanks btw, you're quite good too, I'd put you around a 4.5 I think. "
That's a decent score."

Thank you.

#90 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"White Mage says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Forever says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I think we're about the same. "
Me and You? If so yea I agree.But Midnight Lantern...shiiiiiiit.He couldn't beat me in a debate if I was making stuff up."
LOL Wow.
#91 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I got better from actually reading the comics instead of just looking at the picture LMFAO!"

lol

#92 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Vance Astro says:
"I wouldn't even put myself on the level he put himself on and I know I know more about comics and debate better than he does."

I'd say you debate better than he does. You didn't always but youve gotten much better."

I got better from actually reading the comics instead of just looking at the picture LMFAO!

#93 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda miss my debates with GambitO in a strange and totally demented way.

Post Edited:2008-04-24 14:52:58

#94 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"I kinda miss my debates with GambitO in a strange and totally demented way.

Post Edited:2008-04-24 14:52:58"

He was a funny one. The vine isn't the same without him. Unlike most fanboys, I don't think he meant any harm.

#95 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was more the language barrier than anything else, that caused the problems with him.

#96 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"I think it was more the language barrier than anything else, that caused the problems with him."

I'm inclined to agree with you. The fact that he didn't exactly understand english was a bit of an issue, however I tried explaining the points that were being developed to him in Spanish but my efforts were in vain because he continued his ideas that Gambit would win.

#97 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"I think it was more the language barrier than anything else, that caused the problems with him."

That an the fact he seemed to think "New Sun Gambit" and "Regular Gambit" where interchangeable.

#98 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Forever says:
I'm inclined to agree with you. The fact that he didn't exactly understand english was a bit of an issue, however I tried explaining the points that were being developed to him in Spanish but my efforts were in vain because he continued his ideas that Gambit would win."

Yes language was a problem, but it wasn't the only one.

#99 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"That an the fact he seemed to think "New Sun Gambit" and "Regular Gambit" where interchangeable."

Which could in fact go to the language barrier. He could have believed that characters are taken at their optimum or that was the last level he read Gambit at and thought us ignorant for thinking Gambit was below those levels. I dont know if EC or anyone else explained that to him in spanish so it's hard to say how much of a fanboy he truly was.

#100 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Gambler says:
"That an the fact he seemed to think "New Sun Gambit" and "Regular Gambit" where interchangeable."

Which could in fact go to the language barrier. He could have believed that characters are taken at their optimum or that was the last level he read Gambit at and thought us ignorant for thinking Gambit was below those levels. I dont know if EC or anyone else explained that to him in spanish so it's hard to say how much of a fanboy he truly was."

Good point. And believe or not I agreed with him on a couple battles. Like Unicron vs Gambit. Gambit Wins