#1 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Rapper Shawty Lo Starring In Reality Show "All My Babies' Mamas" (10 kids/11 mothers)

Shawty Lo is reportedly set to star in the upcoming Oxygen Media reality show All My Babies' Mamas, set to premiere next spring.
According to Shadow and Act, the one-hour special will focus on the rapper's 10 baby's mothers and 11 children. The series, which comes courtesy of Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley, "will capture the highs and lows of this extreme 'blended family' that is anything but ordinary, while also showing the drama and the passion behind life's most unexpected situations."
Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President of Development at Oxygen Media, says, "'All My Babies' Mamas' will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...-babies-mamas/

Show preview: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw8...0#.UNxs3ep2FA0

SMMFH

Seriously this sound like modern day minstrel show

#2 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not that difficult to control your libido...

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawty Lo still alive ?
#4 Posted by Elaine (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the funniest part is where you say he has 10 kids spread across 11 mothers.

If it's only an hour, I think I could watch it for the laugh factor although I'm not familiar with this guy.

#5 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Shawty Lo still alive ?

I'm more surprised how dead lil john is

#6 Posted by longbowhunter (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know who this person is but gross.

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

And the world once again facepalms because of America.

#8 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww Sh***t someone go get T.i.p.(not T.i.) to finish killing his career

#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

The nerd side of me would not let it go but how in the hell can he have 10 kids but 11 baby Mama's. That's not even logically possible unless one kid died or one is pregnant