Shady.

Current version of Canibus is a bum.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Eminem pretty succinctly if we're using current versions of both.

If we look at both during their prime, I'd still say Shady wins, but Canibus would probably make him work for it.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@_slim_: @wolverine08: They are both in their prime I would never do that to current Canibus lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both in their prime... eh I'm a still back Shady.

For some reason I wanna say Canibus tho, dude was nice.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slim Shady would kill Canibus in a battle... we already saw what Canibus is about when you put the pressure on him... you put pressure on Canibus in a rap battle and then he will pull out................... The Notebook !

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Em

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I know this is a old-ass thread, but fuck it.

You can't really compare the two except on lyrical talent and even then they are both so different that it just comes down to personal preference in my opinion. To me, when people say Eminem is lyrically better or vice versa it is obviously just a statement that they prefer that artist, nothing more. Both have skill and if you deny that then you're just dickriding, plain and simple. I definitely like Canibus more than Eminem but Canibus has done some stupid shit. Both of them have, it still doesn't take anything away from the good they have done. People just like to focus on the negative, especially when trying to discredit which is quite frankly unnecessary, just say you don't like X or Y and be done with it. What happened at KOTD was pretty bad as a lot of you have pointed out and as a Canibus fan I agree with you. Lol especially after talking himself up for so many years ! But just like 99% of rappers, they're talking shit 99% of the time or as Canibus even said himself, the best place to hide a lie is between two truths. It was going bad for him even before the whole notepad thing but in hindsight to me it was kind of obvious that it wasn't going to go well. I guess my hope that I would eventually get to see him battle for real that blinded me to it. Canibus has always come across to me as a bit of a recluse and possibly someone with social anxiety so to me it is understandable that he choked and did some stupid shit in a room full of people under what I can only imagine is extreme pressure to perform well. As far as the battle between Eminem and Canibus I think I have to say Eminem won. That song U Didn't Care by Canibus was so awkward.. It's like it was everything a diss track shouldn't be and to this day I do not understand why he didn't come stronger when I believe he was more than capable of doing so.