Rank this character using the one punch man ranking system

• 122 results
Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zetsumoto: It wasn't me who said that he's not a planet buster.

And if he hasn't shown that he can survive a reality cutting attack, he's going to die from that. He has no magic resistance as far as I know, and he certainly can't survive being cut in half.

On topic: Dante is probably class S

Bunker from Teen Titans

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@zetsumoto: It wasn't me who said that he's not a planet buster.

And if he hasn't shown that he can survive a reality cutting attack, he's going to die from that. He has no magic resistance as far as I know, and he certainly can't survive being cut in half.

On topic: Dante is probably class S

Bunker from Teen Titans

I was responding to both of you in one comment. His "reality cutting" attack didn't cut all the way through her, it just cut the front of her body. Also it's not really reality cutting, it's just an arbitrary name on an MMO ability. The point is that it wouldn't cut through Saitama as he's tanked worse.

I don't know anything about bunker... I am assuming A class since he does in deed have powers, and that probably puts him above quite a few of the current A class members.

Loading Video...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zetsu-San

@alphaq: So what do you think Toygun's level actually is then? A or S? As for the above person, I have no idea who that kid is.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jucaslucas

@zetsumoto: It's not just an arbitrary name, as you can clearly see that the space surrounding her was cut too:

"“Kuh, you dare! 「Maximize Magic: Reality Slash」!”

A powerful spell was cast.

A minor version of 「World Break」, the most powerful skill possessed by the strongest warrior class, World Champion. It was a skill that was only obtainable when one reached the maximum level of that class. Despite being a weakened version, its destructive power was top class even amongst the 10thtier spells.

Blood sprouted as high as a fountain from Shalltear’s shoulder as space itself was cut in its wake.

However, the attack that almost completely ignored her magic resistance— as if time was flowing backwards; the blood returned to her shoulder and the damage was negated."

Overlord-Volume 3-Chapter 5.

And it's a minor version of World Breaker:

"Sebas squinted his eyes. It was first time he thought he would need to be wary of an opponent. Sebas’ creator, the world champion “Touch Me”, had an ultimate skill which could tear the very fabric of space and time. There was no way his opponent would be able to use that kind of attack, but even a cheap knock-off would be able to damage Sebas."

Show me him tanking an attack that cuts reality.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By CitizenSentry
No Caption Provided

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mikesterman

@jucaslucas: Yes he has. He obliterated a giant meteor with his fist. Regularly splits the sky with shock-waves from his swings, He got punched to the MOON and JUMPED back. He got slammed to the ground from a titan causing a massive city wide crater. He tanked a planet busting laser beam comparable to a "collapsing star". He didn't just tank these things he was completely unfazed by them. Hell, his fight with Boros was directly out of Dragon Ball Z. There is no way in hell that he's not a planet buster. Anyone who says otherwise is either in denial or has no inference skills whatsoever.

@jucaslucas said:

From what I know about him( I don't really know much), high B, or low A.

@zetsumoto said:

@jucaslucas: Saitama is way above planet buster level. How is Ainz going to beat him?

Stop time, then do this:

No Caption Provided

He'd tank it like he tanks everything else. Overlord operates on health bar logic and Saitama's health bar would be well above that attack.

On topic

I put all Jedi at high B or low A class. I doubt they would make it past Fubuki.

Dante
Dante

His healing factor and damage output put him in high s...

No Caption Provided

What's his threat level?

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CitizenSentry
Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Seems kinda pointless.

Anyway, Class SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

For Akuma, I'd say Demon or Dragon.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Zetsu-San

@jucaslucas said:

@zetsumoto: It's not just an arbitrary name, as you can clearly see that the space surrounding her was cut too:

"“Kuh, you dare! 「Maximize Magic: Reality Slash」!”

A powerful spell was cast.

A minor version of 「World Break」, the most powerful skill possessed by the strongest warrior class, World Champion. It was a skill that was only obtainable when one reached the maximum level of that class. Despite being a weakened version, its destructive power was top class even amongst the 10thtier spells.

Blood sprouted as high as a fountain from Shalltear’s shoulder as space itself was cut in its wake.

However, the attack that almost completely ignored her magic resistance— as if time was flowing backwards; the blood returned to her shoulder and the damage was negated."

Overlord-Volume 3-Chapter 5.

And it's a minor version of World Breaker:

"Sebas squinted his eyes. It was first time he thought he would need to be wary of an opponent. Sebas’ creator, the world champion “Touch Me”, had an ultimate skill which could tear the very fabric of space and time. There was no way his opponent would be able to use that kind of attack, but even a cheap knock-off would be able to damage Sebas."

Show me him tanking an attack that cuts reality.

No see it IS arbitrary. The visual effects are also arbitrary. It's an MMO. Everything about the ability is arbitrary. What matters is how much damage it does to a health bar, and OPM has survived planet busting laser beams.

I'd say Demon for Akuma.

Loading Video...

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: The problem is, its not a game anymore. They have been transported to a real world. Everything is real, the wounds they get are real, the people they kill aren't NPCs, when they kill monsters, they don't drop gold coins, they have to train to learn new things, they can't change clothes by pressing buttons, got it?

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@jucaslucas: Demon level for sure. JK you guys arent playing right anymore. Lets get back on track.

Spawn?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zetsu-San
@jucaslucas said:

@zetsumoto: The problem is, its not a game anymore. They have been transported to a real world. Everything is real, the wounds they get are real, the people they kill aren't NPCs, when they kill monsters, they don't drop gold coins, they have to train to learn new things, they can't change clothes by pressing buttons, got it?

Except every character still has stats and health bars. Real or not, it operates on game logic just like Log Horizon.

Spawn is S class hero or God class threat.

Loading Video...

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Health bar is just shows how much damage you can receive. If you get decapitated, it'll go down to zero( unless you are an undead, or something). If your hand is cut off, your health will go down, and if you loose a lot of blood it goes down to zero. Any lethal attack will kill you. Look at Gazef, he's the strongest warrior in the world, his health bar is certainly bigger than the others, but if he gets hit by an arrow in the neck, he's dead.

And stats are just representations of their power.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucas: One Punch man still tanked a planet busting laser beam and came out unharmed. A video game would classify that as a magic attack.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Zetsu-San

She tanked the reality warping with her magic resistance. One Punch man's resistance in all areas would be near max, especially if we classify energy attacks as magic (which a video game would). Are you going to grade Layfon Alseif and post your own character or continue arguing? You can do both at the same time you know, stop derailing the thread.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since everyone is ignoring Layfon I'll post him again later.

Loading Video...

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By mikesterman

Since everyone is ignoring Layfon I'll post him again later.

Loading Video...

I saw the first ten seconds of the video and saw him obliterate someone with one touch... With that he's definitely high a... But that's not his highest showing so he will be s class... High s just because of skillet :)

No Caption Provided

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like low A class

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Zetsu-San

@nerise: Berzerk armor Gutz is definitely an S class

Threat level of the following?

Loading Video...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Zetsu-San

@leo-343: Tiger that's it? When Rumibul is mildly fed he seems at least on level with speed of sound sonic.

Luffy is definitely an S class criminal.

Loading Video...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He had a bounty didn't he? Also... Sheesh, this is the 4th time Leyfon hasn't been rated. Do people here have a problem with Chrome Shelled Regios? rofl.

"here wasn't a way of quantifying his speed so I went with what I saw."

He speed blitzed an entire army of mages. Just zipped through and they all cut sliced in half.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

none ?

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@zetsumoto said:

@leo-343: He had a bounty didn't he?

In the One Piece world, yes.

Also... Sheesh, this is the 4th time Leyfon hasn't been rated. Do people here have a problem with Chrome Shelled Regios? rofl.

Never heard of it so I have no problem with it.

"here wasn't a way of quantifying his speed so I went with what I saw."

He speed blitzed an entire army of mages. Just zipped through and they all cut sliced in half.

...Still isn't quantifiable unless you give reaction or general speed feats for the mages to scale from.

lol you ignored it again xD

Anyways, it is quantifiable because it was instantaneous. An entire army, slice in half in the blink of an eye. Even if they were all completely normal humans that still takes sound level speeds to do.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@zetsumoto said:

lol you ignored it again xD

Anyways, it is quantifiable because it was instantaneous. An entire army, slice in half in the blink of an eye. Even if they were all completely normal humans that still takes sound level speeds to do.

Um...No it still isn't quantifiable. It's based on nothing and is in the same vein as moving so fast you disappear and reappear, fast yes but nobody can tell you how fast.

Also what army? I counted 12 people.

If we had some previous feats like the people being bullet timers then that would help since we would have a speed level to work from, ergo since he blitzed bullet timers he's above mach 1.

All you have is speculation, 'A blink of an eye' 'instantaneous' is sound level because why? What are you basing this on? What mach is he? How did you arrive and quantify this calculation? What are you scaling from?

It's a medieval world, there are no bullets, however he has dodged lightening magic with ease and has also eaten lightening to boost his power. There are spells that can boost your speed to the point where they were able to blitz single targets, and there is a swordsman who moves faster than mages using the speed spell, and he was able to grab and slam her against the wall.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon level threat by himself God level threat with his followers.

Lightning
Lightning

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@zetsumoto said:

Dragon level threat by himself God level threat with his followers.

Lightning
Lightning

Easy S, kills Gods and fights in other dimensions... probably would beat Saitama without too much trouble really at her full potential, right?

Karnak
Karnak

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Zetsu-San

@avatar_of_green: What about with FF13 only feats? I haven't played the sequels, as it looks like they took a dump on the story. Way too convoluted, final fantasy should not do sequels.

A. I don't see him being any less effective than the completely useless rank A snake guy from OPM.

The absolute most emo Final Fantasy character ever! MAXIMUM EDGINESS!
The absolute most emo Final Fantasy character ever! MAXIMUM EDGINESS!

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By mikesterman

Hes so edgy, I cut myself looking at him... Rank s... Like every ff character..

No Caption Provided

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High C Class.

No Caption Provided

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@zetsumoto: Somewhere in A class, probably mid.

You were supposed to post a picture of someone... >:(

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Pokemon Trainer... Tiger

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdefender: If we count video game feats it's high A to low S.

Loading Video...