Random Thoughts: Marv Wolfman replied to my facebook message

lynxbearaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By lynxbearaus

Before I begin, i'm sorry if I sound like I think i'm hot crap because of this of something, seriously I dont think that. That said, this is pretty cool guys.

So If you know me, you know I love the Teen Titans a lot. I am probably one of the biggest fanboys of the team on the planet. It all began when I was 6 years old watching the show, through that show I was introduced to my favorite superhero team and its through that team I became a comic fan. Basically what I'm trying to say, Teen Titans had a huge impact on my interests as they are now. But you know who had an even huger impact? The guy who wrote the comics in the first place. I decided to tell him that a few days ago...

No Caption Provided

...and he replied...holy crap.

So obviously I replied to his reply just 5 seconds ago and yeah. Im just really happy that one of my influences in what I want to do has at least said something to me, even if its just two words. All in all, I am a very happy fanboy today, thank you Marv.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Wolfman?

that is pretty cool.

CosimoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Before I begin, i'm sorry if I sound like I think i'm hot crap because of this of something, seriously I dont think that. That said, this is pretty cool guys.

So If you know me, you know I love the Teen Titans a lot. I am probably one of the biggest fanboys of the team on the planet. It all began when I was 6 years old watching the show, through that show I was introduced to my favorite superhero team and its through that team I became a comic fan. Basically what I'm trying to say, Teen Titans had a huge impact on my interests as they are now. But you know who had an even huger impact? The guy who wrote the comics in the first place. I decided to tell him that a few days ago...

No Caption Provided

...and he replied...holy crap.

So obviously I replied to his reply just 5 seconds ago and yeah. Im just really happy that one of my influences in what I want to do has at least said something to me, even if its just two words. All in all, I am a very happy fanboy today, thank you Marv.

I'm happy for you!

lynxbearaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lynxbearaus
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers