#1 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly how many members are here? Altogether i mean. 
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure you could have found this out without making a thread.

#3 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

umm 27698 accounts at this moment, though a good 10,000 are probably side accounts and another 17000 never have done anything on the site while the final 600 are inactive leaving 98

#4 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"umm 27698 accounts at this moment, though a good 10,000 are probably side accounts and another 17000 never have done anything on the site while the final 600 are inactive leaving 98"
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down.
#5 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"umm 27698 accounts at this moment, though a good 10,000 are probably side accounts and another 17000 never have done anything on the site while the final 600 are inactive leaving 98"
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down."
your posting aren't you? than yes...unless your one of those side accounts that is...
#6 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down."
your posting aren't you? than yes...unless your one of those side accounts that is..."
I think I'm posting... XD

Doesn't know what "side account" means. j/k lol
#7 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down."
your posting aren't you? than yes...unless your one of those side accounts that is..."

Doesn't know what "side account" means. j/k lol"
o_O

and umm, I don't know what there called, side accounts that is, but basically let's just call them Sha's
#8 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down."

o_O

and umm, I don't know what there called, side accounts that is, but basically let's just call them Sha's"
Lol, that is a good name for them. Maybe, it will get popularized.
#9 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down."

o_O

and umm, I don't know what there called, side accounts that is, but basically let's just call them Sha's"
Lol, that is a good name for them. Maybe, it will get popularized."
as long as I get credited for coining the term I'm happy :D
#10 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down."

o_O

as long as I get credited for coining the term I'm happy :D"
Why don't you make a new topic, titled, "New Vine Term" and on it tell about naming side accounts, Shas.
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Now  this, ladies and gents, is a thread gone wrong with the weirdest conversation initiated. 

#12 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Now  this, ladies and gents, is a thread gone wrong with the weirdest conversation initiated. "
Neat, isn't it?
#13 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down."

o_O

Why don't you make a new topic, titled, "New Vine Term" and on it tell about naming side accounts, Shas."

done :D
#14 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Jack the Ripper said:
Am I one of the 98? XD

Jumps up and down."

o_O

Why don't you make a new topic, titled, "New Vine Term" and on it tell about naming side accounts, Shas."

done :D"
Sweet.