Random Debate Thread

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

To prove my point... This might be graphic and i appologize..

An Aborted 7 week old Fetus...

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Resonate

Charmcaster says:

"Res..I wanna have sex, not a kid :P"

we have birth control -_-

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Skeletor

Charmcaster says:

"Resonate says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
To be truthful, I think that the woman should have to live with the child. It is a consequence of having sex, and therefore, they should be ready to face the consiquences. Abortion should only be acceptable after a rape."
You woukd say that! Your a guy, if you got a girl pregnant, you don't have to go through the pains, and torture of being prego!"
well hun, if you knew it could and would happen, what was your plan all along to stop it? whine? you have sex, you have kids, abortion is just a way of saying "I can't handle life, someone take it off my shoulders because I make sh#$@#!# decisions""

Res..I wanna have sex, not a kid :P"

Than get sterilized

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Ishadow, the child can feel PAIN! Carry the baby to term and freaking give it up for adoption.

Charm, to show the size of the fetus.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By iSHADOW

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Ishadow, the child can feel PAIN! Carry the baby to term and freaking give it up for adoption. Charm, to show the size of the fetus."

support that claim.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Frankly, I think if you made your bed you must lie in it. i'm not saying stop having sex, just do it with protection. And yes I know protection can fail, but you can avoid an unwanted pregnancy by taking the necessary means to protect yourself. And still if you end up pregnant and cann not take care of the cild. Give it up for adoption.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Resonate

Gambler says:

" It didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now."

Murderer

Neocrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Neocrous

I had a really random thought does anybody remember when Static talked about the teacher he had sex I bet he broke up with her because he got her pregnant(joke)or not

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Skeletor

Lady Redhead says:

"Again i ask, have any of the girls ever gotten pregnant? and not known what to do? ever felt your whole life melt around you as you realized the gravity of your choice? ever experienced the pain of having to make a decision that could ruin your life?"

The moment you realize it, you already did. And KILLING the child your were going to give life to would make it even worse. People who take that what you said as an excuse only think of selmselfs, and don't realize that they will give life to something. I know someone that had a kid with 13 now shes 16 and lives with her husband (18), he works and shes there for the kid.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Charmcaster

Resonate says:

"Gambler says:
Murderer"

STFU!

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By weather witch

i think abortion is wrong all together...yea i kno some have illness or whatever and some r mistakes that the parents are not "ready for" but abortion is f@ckin ridiculous!!!! and all u little pecker snots out there who think it aint that big of a deal then u dont know anyone who had one!! my gurl had one and at the time she was jus so scared that she went for it and the b!tch went nuts!! it takes a crazy emotional toll on women and men both. its horrible and anyone got a problem with my opinion u cant come f@ckin see me in the pm's for real tho cause that sh!t aint funny

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Resonate

Post Deleted.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By lady_redhead

Again i ask, have any of the girls ever gotten pregnant? and not known what to do? ever felt your whole life melt around you as you realized the gravity of your choice? ever experienced the pain of having to make a decision that could ruin your life?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kiara Sullivan says:

"-__- Gambler that is unfair to the child. Can you honestly say that you wouldnt feel bad if someone you had gotten pregnant aborted the baby. Especially knowing the baby is formed. Has fingers and toes, moves and everything?"

I usually dont talk about myself and the things I do in my personal life. But since you brought it up. I have. I was with a girl for two years and she got pregnant (this was in Panama City Beach Fl.) We where living with my grandparents at the time. We all sat down (after I worked up the nerve to tell them) and discussed what options we had. I mean we where still teenagers and no way could we raise a child. Abortion was the only choice. And to be honest, I never even think about it. It didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now.

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Skeletor

Skeletor says:

"Lady Redhead says:
"Again i ask, have any of the girls ever gotten pregnant? and not known what to do? ever felt your whole life melt around you as you realized the gravity of your choice? ever experienced the pain of having to make a decision that could ruin your life?"

The moment you realize it, you already did. And KILLING the child your were going to give life to would make it even worse. People who take that what you said as an excuse only think of selmselfs, and don't realize that they will give life to something. I know someone that had a kid with 13 now shes 16 and lives with her husband (18), he works and shes there for the kid."

Same thing at Gambler

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Charmcaster

Resonate says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"
STFU!"
I suppose your comment is absolutely relevant calm down"

It's not murder, murder is illegal, abortion is legal!

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Resonate

Charmcaster says:

"Resonate says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"
STFU!"
I suppose your comment is absolutely relevant calm down"
It's not murder, murder is illegal, abortion is legal!"

Ah I see

legality is all that decides human nature here

how...the fuck...is abortion anything but murder?

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Skeletor

Gambler says:

"People keep saying give it up for adoption. Do you really think its that easy? I was legally adopted by my Grandparents and it took a year and a half and a boat load of paper work, investigations, lawyers, and money. Its not as simple as showing up at an agency and turning in a kid like you would a library book."

But killing it is? Just because it's not in front of you and you cant see it?

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Skeletor

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"

Not nice Jack."

But not a lie either

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Resonate

Gambler says:

"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"
Your right O_O OMG what did I do? I can see it all so clearly now. I murdered..........a cell."

it's murder none the less

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Skeletor

Assimilation2 says:

"I keep on hearing it is murder, so the main question. When does a child start to live. I don't know"

When its in the fetus.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Gambler says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"-__- Gambler that is unfair to the child. Can you honestly say that you wouldnt feel bad if someone you had gotten pregnant aborted the baby. Especially knowing the baby is formed. Has fingers and toes, moves and everything?"
I usually dont talk about myself and the things I do in my personal life. But since you brought it up. I have. I was with a girl for two years and she got pregnant (this was in Panama City Beach Fl.) We where living with my grandparents at the time. We all sat down (after I worked up the nerve to tell them) and discussed what options we had. I mean we were still teenagers and no way could we raise a child. Abortion was the only choice. And to be honest, I never even think about it. It didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now."

I appologize for bring up a touchy subject. But it wasnt the childs fault. But I still stand by teh claim that the child could have been carried to term and then given up for adoption. You may not have been able to provide for it, but someone else could have.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By iSHADOW

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
I usually dont talk about myself and the things I do in my personal life. But since you brought it up. I have. I was with a girl for two years and she got pregnant (this was in Panama City Beach Fl.) We where living with my grandparents at the time. We all sat down (after I worked up the nerve to tell them) and discussed what options we had. I mean we were still teenagers and no way could we raise a child. Abortion was the only choice. And to be honest, I never even think about it. It didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now."
I appologize for bring up a touchy subject. But it wasnt the childs fault. But I still stand by teh claim that the child could have been carried to term and then given up for adoption. You may not have been able to provide for it, but someone else could have. "
why in your opinion is adoption less harmful than abortion. i have known children who have been wards of the state a id like you to know its not a pleasant existance nor is it at all condusive to a childs success.im also waiting for you to make some kind rebuttal to my vegetarian argument, as well as your support for your clain that fetuses can feel pain.
Post Edited:2008-03-28 15:12:48
Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Charmcaster

Gambler says:

"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"
Your right O_O OMG what did I do? I can see it all so clearly now. I murdered..........a cell."

LMAO! CEL MURDERER! :P

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Gambler says:

"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Ghostshell

People keep saying give it up for adoption. Do you really think its that easy? I was legally adopted by my Grandparents and it took a year and a half and a boat load of paper work, investigations, lawyers, and money. Its not as simple as showing up at an agency and turning in a kid like you would a library book.

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Assimilation2

Gambler says:

"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"

technically, it is only a cell for a few minutes, before mulitplying at a steady pace of (if I remember correctly) 2 minutes, maybe a minute.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

iSHADOW says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
I appologize for bring up a touchy subject. But it wasnt the childs fault. But I still stand by teh claim that the child could have been carried to term and then given up for adoption. You may not have been able to provide for it, but someone else could have. "
why in your opinion is adoption less harmful than abortion. i have known children who have been wards of the state a id like you to know its not a pleasant extance."

Yes I know. But they still get taken care of.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Shaper

Wow, this thread skyrocketed.

Death Flame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Death Flame

Assimilation2 says:

"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
To be truthful, I think that the woman should have to live with the child. It is a consequence of having sex, and therefore, they should be ready to face the consiquences. Abortion should only be acceptable after a rape."
yah i garree i eman hey its your mistake your having a child and because of your mistake you wanna kill an innocent infant WTF?????????
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Lady Redhead says:

"Ok i wasnt going to do this but im going to have too. I have a friend... she was gang raped. She got pregnant from it. she had an abortion. should she not have?"

Thats the only case where I accept it.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Resonate says:

"Gambler says:
Murderer"

Not nice Jack.

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Assimilation2

I keep on hearing it is murder, so the main question. When does a child start to live. I don't know

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Resonate says:

"Gambler says:

Murderer"

Your right O_O OMG what did I do? I can see it all so clearly now. I murdered..........a cell.

Neocrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Neocrous

To be honest none of us can truly know what to do about abortion unless were put in the situation were we would have to think about having a child aborted. I think abortion should be legal because people need options in life. Whether you do abort the child doesn't mean you should lose the chose to abort no matter how horrific it is. Allot of things people do in life is tough and not easy, but thats just life. Noone has a solution for everyones problems, but we as people should have the ability to think about what we are going to do and have the courage to handle a problem when it goes wrong. Allot of people shouldn't have kids, but sometimes those kids become the most proment people in the world.
Post Edited:2008-03-28 15:23:46
Post Edited:2008-03-28 15:29:11

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Life does begin at conception. The cells join and form a zyegote. from there it develops into a fetus.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Gambler says:

"People keep saying give it up for adoption. Do you really think its that easy? I was legally adopted by my Grandparents and it took a year and a half and a boat load of paper work, investigations, lawyers, and money. Its not as simple as showing up at an agency and turning in a kid like you would a library book."

I know this. But its those precautions that people take to make sure the children get a good home.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Skeletor says:

"Gambler says:

But killing it is? Just because it's not in front of you and you cant see it?"

Killing what? Are you saying life begins at conception?

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#89  Edited By lady_redhead

Ok i wasnt going to do this but im going to have too.

I have a friend... she was gang raped. She got pregnant from it.

she had an abortion.

should she not have?

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Assimilation2

Gambler says:

"Lmao, you apparently have no idea what Murder is. Or when life begins for that matter. According the Res life begins as soon as the sperm hits the egg. By your definition everytime you abuse yourself into your favorite sock, your committing murder."

Technically, that is death, not murder, since the sperm will die in only a few minutes, and that is just the sperms life cycle.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By King_Saturn

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Gambler says:
"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"
" />http://www.abortiontv.com/images/02_11.JPG"

Got Damn ! Thats Nasty as hell !

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Resonate

Lady Redhead says:

"Ok i wasnt going to do this but im going to have too. I have a friend... she was gang raped. She got pregnant from it. she had an abortion. should she not have?"

I can't say, I really don't know

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Skeletor

iSHADOW says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:

why in your opinion is adoption less harmful than abortion. i have known children who have been wards of the state a id like you to know its not a pleasant extance."

But it lives pleasant or not, believe me...

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Renegade Lantern says:

"OK here is an Example: Monica the slutty crack head living 3 apartments from you has 5 kids and different dudes coming in an out of her place at all times of the night. Drugs and alcohol are all over her place and social services have threated to take her kids but some how she has slipped through the cracks. Her "pride" wont let her give her kids up for adoption because she has grown attached but still does not want to better herself. Do you really in your right mind think she should have more kids! "

She could have gotten her tubes tied. Crack addict or not.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Resonate says:

"Gambler says:
"Resonate says:
"Gambler says:
Murderer"

it's murder none the less"

Lmao, you apparently have no idea what Murder is. Or when life begins for that matter. According the Res life begins as soon as the sperm hits the egg. By your definition everytime you abuse yourself into your favorite sock, your committing murder.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Renegade Lantern

OK here is an Example:

Monica the slutty crack head living 3 apartments from you has 5 kids and different dudes coming in an out of her place at all times of the night. Drugs and alcohol are all over her place and social services have threated to take her kids but some how she has slipped through the cracks. Her "pride" wont let her give her kids up for adoption because she has grown attached but still does not want to better herself.

Do you really in your right mind think she should have more kids!

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Skeletor

Gambler says:

"Skeletor says:
"Gambler says:

But killing it is? Just because it's not in front of you and you cant see it?"

Killing what? Are you saying life begins at conception?"

yes

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By weather witch

Lady Redhead says:

i dont think so it wasnt the kids fault she got raped...

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Skeletor

Lady Redhead says:

"Ok i wasnt going to do this but im going to have too.I have a friend... she was gang raped. She got pregnant from it.she had an abortion.should she not have?"

Rape is the ONLY excuse. (at least for me)

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Resonate

Gambler says:

"Lmao, you apparently have no idea what Murder is. Or when life begins for that matter. According the Res life begins as soon as the sperm hits the egg. By your definition everytime you abuse yourself into your favorite sock, your committing murder."

or maybe I'm the only one here that would understand all of this

Life begins at conception

now, I don't know what you do with your socks but I only use them for my feet