#1 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I am guilty of this. But I hate to see off topic debates in threads. So do it all here.

#2 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Pro-Abortion "

That was random I had been wanting o talk about that though

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Pro-Abortion "

#4 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Abortion here...

Gambler I hate you. I debated this the other day.

#5 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation2 says:

"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

To be truthful, I think that the woman should have to live with the child. It is a consequence of having sex, and therefore, they should be ready to face the consiquences. Abortion should only be acceptable after a rape."

But what if the parents are unable to provide for the child in anyway and put the child in a situation were it is probably going to die anyway

#6 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"I know I am guilty of this. But I hate to see off topic debates in threads. So do it all here."

hmm... I can't believe no one came up with this before.

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio

Pro-Abortion

#8 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
To be truthful, I think that the woman should have to live with the child. It is a consequence of having sex, and therefore, they should be ready to face the consiquences. Abortion should only be acceptable after a rape."

You woukd say that! Your a guy, if you got a girl pregnant, you don't have to go through the pains, and torture of being prego!"

That was kinda harsh

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation2 says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"I know I am guilty of this. But I hate to see off topic debates in threads. So do it all here."
hmm... I can't believe no one came up with this before."

I didnt want to. I like creating different threads

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Pro-Abortion "

Oooooooooooooh!

#12 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Pro-Abortion "

To be truthful, I think that the woman should have to live with the child. It is a consequence of having sex, and therefore, they should be ready to face the consiquences. Abortion should only be acceptable after a rape.

#13 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation2 says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
You woukd say that! Your a guy, if you got a girl pregnant, you don't have to go through the pains, and torture of being prego!"

This is true, and I guess I could be a little biased in such a subject, but i think that if I was a girl, I would think the same choice, but I have never been a girl, so I don't know."

I think before we get to far into who to blame we should think about the men who are to blame for these things

#14 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

vegetarian arguemt:

"because thats the way its always been" is not a valid argument for the consumption of flesh, nor is it a valid argument for continuing any practice. Reason is an individuals, and society's greatest tool and the means by which we progress. Reason, in many instances, contradicts nature because nature is not reasonable, it is the summtion of random occurances. If we based our moral decisions on whether they are natural or traditional, progression would not be possible. when humanity has progressed to the point where killing creatures with cognitive abilities and causing undue harm is not necessary, doesnt it become immoral to do so?"

#15 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Neocrous says:

"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
But what if the parents are unable to provide for the child in anyway and put the child in a situation were it is probably going to die anyway "

Fact is, that could be a very possible outcome, and the easy answr would be to put the kid up for adoption, but I also know that can also be a problem for a kid, and for a parent who has to let go of the child. Still, there are places that they can be put, and someone has to think of the means and be willing to provide for the child if they willingly have sex.

#16 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Pro choice

#17 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation2 says:

"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

You woukd say that! Your a guy, if you got a girl pregnant, you don't have to go through the pains, and torture of being prego!

#18 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Anti Abortion here... Gambler I hate you. I debated this the other day."
Thats what made me think of it ;P"

You asked for it xP

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Gottheit says:
"I'm pro abortion. Some babies just need to go."
I dont agree with that at all. Is it fair to end one life when yours isnt going well? It's murder. Plain and simple. Give the baby up for adoption. There are families out there who cant have children. Let them have a chance. Only case where it is acceptable (And I still don't even agree with that) is in the case of rape."

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Gottheit, do we? Do you honestly think its right to kill a child? A child who cant defend its self? Who can't tell you how much it hurts to be aborted? I've seen teh pictures. I've seen teh videos. I know how its done. Did you know that even a child aboted in the first 11 weeks has form and shape? It has fingers and toes and is just a minature version of a full term fetus. It still has to develop more but it's still a child. It can feel pain."
#19 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

This is true, and I guess I could be a little biased in such a subject, but i think that if I was a girl, I would think the same choice, but I have never been a girl, so I don't know.

#20 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation2 says:

"Neocrous says:
"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
But what if the parents are unable to provide for the child in anyway and put the child in a situation were it is probably going to die anyway "

Fact is, that could be a very possible outcome, and the easy answr would be to put the kid up for adoption, but I also know that can also be a problem for a kid, and for a parent who has to let go of the child. Still, there are places that they can be put, and someone has to think of the means and be willing to provide for the child if they willingly have sex. "

How do you feel about children born with child hood diseases and who won't live much larger

#21 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Pro-Abortion "

Thats just because without Abortion, you'd be the Daddy of 400 Children ;D

#22 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I personally don't like the idea of abortion......but some people really shouldn't be having kids

#23 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Honestly I personally don't like the idea of abortion......but some people really shouldn't be having kids"

well then I guess those same people shouldn't be ahving sex then, if they can't handle it

#24 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

The actual abortion debate is whether or not each individual state should have the right to determine their own rules about abortion. (Roe vs Wade) Including if it should be legal. Abortion will always be legal in the US. People try to scare people into thinking otherwise to get votes.

#25 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Shaper says:
"I um, just glad I don't have to go through that stuff and only do the um fun stuff. *Runs before the girls attack him* lol"

Stabs Shaper

LITTLE F@#&^$

:P"

I knew you wouldn't get far

#26 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation2 says:

"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

So you see it as a matter of punishment? So the child has to suffer as a result of its mother's choices? What about the father? He bares no responsibility in this process? I have to be honest, I have no idea where your heads at.

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Anti Abortion here...Gambler I hate you. I debated this the other day."

Thats what made me think of it ;P

#27 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Skeletor says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
Thats just because without Abortion, you'd be the Daddy of 400 Children ;D"
Exactly. Knock em up and suck em out"

LMAO, that is crude!

#28 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

so.....po-tay-toe or po-TA-toe?? DEBATE!!!

#29 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

extremely pro-choice.

i volunteered at planned parenthood for 3 years and saw many women who's choice to terminate the pregnacy was absolutely the most harmless course of action they could have taken. i cant ethically stand for sentencing an innocent child to brought up in a destructive environment and continue the cycle of poverty, ignorance, and violence.

#30 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Skeletor says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

My new God

#31 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

well hun, if you knew it could and would happen, what was your plan all along to stop it? whine? you have sex, you have kids, abortion is just a way of saying "I can't handle life, someone take it off my shoulders because I make sh#$@#!# decisions"

#32 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Honestly I personally don't like the idea of abortion......but some people really shouldn't be having kids"

well then I guess those same people shouldn't be ahving sex then, if they can't handle it"

Come on man you and I both know people aren't going to stop having sex!

#33 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"-__- Gambler that is unfair to the child. Can you honestly say that you wouldnt feel bad if someone you had gotten pregnant aborted the baby. Especially knowing the baby is formed. Has fingers and toes, moves and everything?"

According to JUNO they have fingernails too :P

#34 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Skeletor says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

I call it... pollution, you'll get Greenpeace on your ass :P
Post Edited:2008-03-28 14:51:04

#35 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I um, just glad I don't have to go through that stuff and only do the um fun stuff. Runs before the girls attack him lol

#36 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
So you see it as a matter of punishment? So the child has to suffer as a result of its mother's choices? What about the father? He bares no responsibility in this process? I have to be honest, I have no idea where your heads at.Not entirely what I meant. The father is also at fault in this, and should be also held accountable, and therefore should be just as entitled to taking care of the child. unfortunately, The father is usually a bastard who will run away, and therefore this ideal would therefore be null and void. The problem with the arguement of abortion is that we are not perfect people, and therefore we can not only argue about the abortion, but it gets into a battle of ethics about people as well, and most people are afraid of responsibility of having a child. a child should not be for a punishment, but a gift, but some people only see it as a punishment, and therefore wish to get rid of their punishment for having sex when they could not face the concequences. Unfortuantely, the bottom line is that in an ideal world, we would have sex only when we were ready to provide for a child, but regardless of anything I say, that will never be the case, so abortion appears to become needed. I guess I am to indescicive to make a good arguement for either side.
#37 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"To prove my point... This might be graphic and i appologize.. An Aborted 7 week old Fetus...
" />http://www.abortiontv.com/images/01_07.JPG"

and...?

#38 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#39 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"I um, just glad I don't have to go through that stuff and only do the um fun stuff. *Runs before the girls attack him* lol"

Stabs Shaper

LITTLE F@#&^$

:P

#40 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"To prove my point... This might be graphic and i appologize.. An Aborted 7 week old Fetus...
" />http://www.abortiontv.com/images/01_07.JPG"

What's with the dime?

#41 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Resonate says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
well then I guess those same people shouldn't be ahving sex then, if they can't handle it"
Come on man you and I both know people aren't going to stop having sex! "

that's their problem, not the kid they make's

#42 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

Exactly. Knock em up and suck em out

#43 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Y know I think certain parents are also to blame. Parents and families who disown their kids when they have children themselves are some times to blame because the put their kids in a place where they can't take care of the child and abortion feels like the only option.

#44 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
well hun, if you knew it could and would happen, what was your plan all along to stop it? whine? you have sex, you have kids, abortion is just a way of saying "I can't handle life, someone take it off my shoulders because I make sh#$@#!# decisions""

Res..I wanna have sex, not a kid :P

#45 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Pro-Abortion "

Hmm... interesting. I think its really up to the girl who bares the child. I mean she is the one who has to go through actually having the baby not the father ot even the parents. But I see where abortion is destroying a life a child's life as well. Damn, its really hard for me to say here. But truthfully it should be up to the girl who is left with the child. No matter what. But they has to be some tpye of restriction here. We cant have just women wanting to get abortions cause they wanted a girl instead or a boy or because of some time of insignificant reason. There has to be a real issue here for abortion of a child.

#46 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Great now im gonna get nightmares of a big dead Fetus chasing me...

#47 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

-__- Gambler that is unfair to the child. Can you honestly say that you wouldnt feel bad if someone you had gotten pregnant aborted the baby. Especially knowing the baby is formed. Has fingers and toes, moves and everything?

#48 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the girls ever been through it?

#49 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Resonate says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Assimilation2 says:
"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "
well hun, if you knew it could and would happen, what was your plan all along to stop it? whine? you have sex, you have kids, abortion is just a way of saying "I can't handle life, someone take it off my shoulders because I make sh#$@#!# decisions""

Res..I wanna have sex, not a kid :P"

My schedules free (laughs)

#50 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Shaper says:
*Stabs Shaper* LITTLE F@#&^$ :P"

EPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Hides

Skeletor says:

"Gambler says:
"Pro-Abortion "

LMMFAO! I can tell already, you mean are going to have a beautiful friendship.

Grabs him to tell him about his future pranks on gambler