Raging Blast-Style DC/Marvel fighting game.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PurpleCandy

I really wish there was a Raging Blast-styled fighting game based on DC or Marvel comics. I was playing Injustice: Gods Among Us with my friend the other day, and then he put in Raging Blast. While I am more of a fan of DC comics than I am of the comparatively small DBZ universe, I have to admit. Imagine, being able to play as Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, or Martian Manhunter at full potential! Instead of being restricted to a small 2D platform. It would have far more room to bring a comic book fight to life.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By stormshadow_x

What about characters that don't fly like Batman, Green Arrow/Hawkeye, Hulk, Captain America?

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: They could just not fly. Non-Powered humans in DBZ don't have any flight abilities in the Tenkaiachi games.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@purplecandy:

I don't really remember that much of that game but from what I do they could Jump high at least. Course I could b e wrong.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I just know that a DC fighting game with the graphics of Injustice Gods Among Us but the platform of Raging Blast would sell massive.