Radical Christians are getting ridiculous

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"The beginning of the end"

"They want to turn us against God"

"God is going to make it rain fire among Earth"

-_- Why do we allow people like this on the internet? People are really losing their heads over this gay marriage and other stuff. This is a free country and the beliefs and religions of OTHERS should respected. Christians are not above anybody and most of you are just hypocrites anyway because no sin is greater than the other.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Eeshaan1685

Radical liberals are worse.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rpgesus

radical anything is shit and really religion corrupts the mind far more than any good it could bring

right now the radical left is the worst thing i can think of

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree, but lets not pretend radical Christians are the only annoying a** people in the world lol Anyway best thing to do is just ignore these people though, especially if they think everybody needs to abide by their religious beliefs. If they cant get over the idea that not everyone believes what they do, trying to reason with them is likely futile.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Ehh.

I'm sick of hearing about this gay marriage shit already.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rpgesus

@somayareece said:

-_- Why do we allow people like this on the internet? People are really losing their heads over this gay marriage and other stuff. This is a free country and everyone's beliefs should respected. Christians are not above anybody and most of you are just hypocrites anyway.

*lol everyones beliefs should be respected* goes on to make a thread saying there beliefs are wrong and ridiculous and shouldnt be allowed to voice them on the internet, all while implying that people who support gay marriage are right and then still goes on to call them hypocrites all while showing no respect towards a belief different than your own

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Straight-Fire

They can bitch all they want. Screw them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: I hope you realize I was implying that they don't respect other people's beliefs. I don't give a damn about what they believe in but acting like a moron isn't going to solve anything. When did I even state that people that support gay marriage are right? I am only addressing the people that thinks it is the end of the world. They are hypocrites because they sin just like everyone else and they like to think they're holy.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dboyrules2011: how come if someone said that about gays looking for gay marriage before a couple days ago everyone would jump down their throat calling them retarded, bigot and all kinds of insults but when someone insults Christians like that no one cares..?

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

This is a free country and everyone's beliefs should respected. Christians are not above anybody and most of you are just hypocrites anyway.

Everyone should be respected except Christians....

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: Calling Most Christians hypocrites after saying everyone's beliefs should be respected is hypocrisy. Also I lol that you believe they should stay off the Internet too.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Incursion
Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rpgesus

@somayareece: why should they have to respect others beliefs when you clearly dont respect theirs. you said they are ridiculous, shouldn't be allowed on the internet and then you question why theyre losing their heads over gay marriage. well thats their belief and you cant get equality by picking and choosing whats right and wrong, and what you can and cant believe

if they believe the world is gonna end because of this why can you say thats moronic but they say gay marriage is wrong even though they believe it is

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: I'm saying all Christians and when I say hypocrites I meant they commit sins just like everyone else.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but dont feel bad that is the liberal way. ignore facts and any other beliefs that dont fit your small world view and just start attacking things with buzzwords like racism, sexism, shitism, etc

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: All Christians are NOT the same. That is my point.

Here's what you said:

-_- Why do we allow people like this on the internet? People are really losing their heads over this gay marriage and other stuff. This is a free country and everyone's beliefs should respected. Christians are not above anybody and most of you are just hypocrites anyway.

Nothing about how Christians are different.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: Don't know, don't care. *shrugs*

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

Don't feel bad that is the liberal way. ignore facts and any other beliefs that don't fit your small world view and just start attacking things with buzzwords like racism, sexism, etc

Lets not forget all those "phobias".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: RADICAL. Get it through your thick skull. This whole thread is about the ones that have their head so far up its a**.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: oh yeah cant forget those like how homophobia obviously means being scared of gay people but the left just took it and made it into a buzzword to describes people who dont agree with homosexuality for various reasons

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Radical liberals are pretty bad, but so are these uber-religious twits.

I don't know which I hate worse, actually.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: Why would Christians committing sins make them hypocritical, no one's perfect? Should we just force some Christians to shut up if they believe in something you don't?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole human race is getting ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: Do every Christian believe gay marriage is wrong? Do some of them that are against it already do other things their religion say not to? Does the bible not say that no sin is greater than the other?

I refuse to respect people who can't respect themselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People can say whatever they want to say. Not everyone supports gay marriage and everyone is hypocritical in some form or another

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: If they don't believe in one thing then that goes for others. I find it funny that most people only bring up religion when it comes to sexuality.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Radlibs throwing a hissy fit as usual.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@rpgesus said:
@somayareece said:

*lol everyones beliefs should be respected* goes on to make a thread saying there beliefs are wrong and ridiculous and shouldnt be allowed to voice them on the internet, all while implying that people who support gay marriage are right and then still goes on to call them hypocrites all while showing no respect towards a belief different than your own

yup, TC's posts are a fine example of liberal hypocrisy at its finest.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: If they don't believe in one thing then that goes for others. I find it funny that most people only bring up religion when it comes to sexuality.

You brought up religion in this topic so you're one of those "people". In Identity politics or political ideology one group picks another group as the villain. Why should people stay "in the closet" on their ideology? Politics is hypocrisy, the best part about it is our representatives our trying to play both sides. They represent themselves as supporters of both sides, while you take to the internet to tell a group of people to shut up. It doesn't make you brave, considering there would be no ramifications for you to pick the "good side". It's not like you're screaming your beliefs on the topic and this is the 60s. You live in a time where anybody can slam relgion and at the same time tell them what to believe in. Lazy hypocrisy.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Radical Christians didn't just now get ridiculous. Every radical religious person going back thousands of years has been ridiculous. Its just that for the most part you only notice them when there is some hot button topic they can use to grandstand with and make themselves feel important by taking a stance for or against. They then usually act offended by other people complaining about their obnoxiousness or narrow mindedness and say how persecuted they are. That is just the way of things.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rpgesus

@somayareece: not every christian believes it is wrong, yes im sure some who dont agree with gay marriage also sin... i dont really know what that has to do with anything. thats like the same as saying you cant say isis is bad because you speed on the highway sometimes. also the bible does say that the only sin you cant be forgiven of is doubting the existence of the holy ghost so yeah i guess some sins are worse than others. also its common sense that killing is worse than stealing. and it does say you shouldnt lay with another man and respect thy mother and father so i guess they have their reasoning and according to your logic of everyones beliefs should be respected you shouldnt be questioning it. but i already see you have backtracked on that statement saying i dont respect people who dont respect themselves which i dont even really know what that means

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

Radical Christians didn't just now get ridiculous. Every radical religious person going back thousands of years has been ridiculous. Its just that for the most part you only notice them when there is some hot button topic they can use to grandstand with and make themselves feel important by taking a stance for or against. They then usually act offended by other people complaining about their obnoxiousness or narrow mindedness and say how persecuted they are. That is just the way of things.

Thank you. I don't need to respond to anyone else.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@somayareece: yes its a free country...why do we let them on the internet?

Let that sink in...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By dernman
@rpgesus said:
@somayareece said:

haha good catch

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah it is ridiculous the constitution is not a bible and it doesn't revolve around everyone's religious beliefs. There are other religions that have strong beliefs that are against the constitution, why should gay marriage be any different. Also people have the right to disagree, just because someone has to obey a law doesn't mean they have to agree with it. Also most of those people are completely in affected by gay marriage and lots of people including Christians who are also unaffected would agree with gay marriage as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the end is coming then maybe those people should kill themselves so they won't see the end. Problem solved.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dboyrules2011: and that's why there isn't a working relationship between the left and the right

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the end is coming then maybe those people should kill themselves so they won't see the end. Problem solved.

Not that was rude.

No Caption Provided

@username12345: Get it through your thick skull.

Thank you.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XLR87T3
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: If you say so... I didn't come here for no debate. I said what I said, that's the end of it.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rpgesus

@dboyrules2011: it's all good man I also wasn't solely accusing you of breaking down the relations between the parties and it's not just a left or right thing. Also they should stop bitching as its not changing anytime soon

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Radicals of anything are ridiculous tbh.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

So what you're saying is that you yourself acknowledge that they are radicals but somehow you still go on to create a thread to point out they're ridiculous?

Christians are not above anybody and most of you are just hypocrites anyway because no sin is greater than the other.

What was the point of this last statement?

Wasn't your whole point of creating this thread to highlight the radicals and not Christians in general?