DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
No Caption Provided

This people keeps caliaming they know the truth, that they are better that the rest thate thet know better.

But they cant see him.

They cant see his greatness and awesomeness.

They can see he is the real light and the real power.

Also they cant see thei double standards.

I am totally sure i am getting banned for making fun of this, but the radical christian thread has to be closed based on the fact we have a religion thread and it should go there, they always close thread about religious subjects because of this reason.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

I know its a parody or a mock of thread but I'm going to take it serious for a second.

I actually am getting tired of the Cena hate. ok you don't like him or think he's boring but give it a rest. I may not be a big Cena fan but the hate and especially the crowds are as annoying as all hell. More so than Cena himself. It makes me want to root for him and I don't want that.

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this sounds familiar

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

While we're at it can we limit the ISIS thread and SJW threads to one place too.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

While we're at it can we limit the ISIS thread and SJW threads to one place too.

Poor ISIS.

@dernman said:

I know its a parody or a mock of thread but I'm going to take it serious for a second.

I actually am getting tired of the Cena hate. ok you don't like him or think he's boring but give it a rest. I may not be a big Cena fan but the hate and especially the crowds are as annoying as all hell. More so than Cena himself. It makes me want to root for him and I don't want that.

There is fun negative reaction, but many people i actually hating Cena.

Even when the McMahons are the reason everything is so boring in the WWE.