Posted by LevraiMrX (11 posts) - - Show Bio

  Hi folks, I'm LEvraiMrX and I am a French a little known on the net for leading a fight with my friend StephsVoice throughout the year 2009, when Stephanie Brown aka Spoiler back in comics, which was a success but I'm a Wikipedia site which is run by Miss Nevermore999 which was the first to fight for the character of Stephanie Brown, then came other people like me, StephsVoice, and many other k9feline .

Both say so clearly and precisely, I'm French and I will not hide, I can still answer questions from people who want to know more about France, there will be no worries but cons, if it is to leave comments insulting to the French extremists, you will only show your low intelligence level, and I, I'd laugh.
Know that I am willing to respect others but if they respect me too: for me, it should be good in both directions.

Here are the sites which I spoke:
http://stephaniebrown.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here is my Youtube page for those interested in ca:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LEvraiMrX

And here is one of StephsVoice, my comrade in arms during the year 2009 which has made some beautiful videos on the character of Spoiler and also has all my respect.
http://www.youtube.com/user/StephsVoice

I would not spend too much time doing my blogging about my fucking life that everyone cares and one side, I do not like about my life so that side, it's going.
I spend my time putting images on the site to some characters like Stephanie Brown, Bane and Mario Falcone first.
The rest of the characters come from comics that I would one of my many sources.

Nevertheless, I remain available for those who want to know about France and possibly me.
If I see that there are assholes, you can be sure with me, it goes to shit in the fan and will return in the skirts of his mother as soon as possible.
Otherwise, I can only wish you a pleasant passage on my profile Comicvine.

I am French so I translate all my texts (even the one you read) with the Google Language.

It could be that I forgot to say things, and in this case, I would leave an article on my blog profile.

Go, very soon, perhaps.

LevraiMrX from France.

#1 Posted by emerald_lamp_2814 (630 posts) - - Show Bio

whats france like
#2 Posted by LevraiMrX (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@emerald lamp 2814:    
 The French gastronomy for example, and the region of Northern France (Nord Pas-de-Calais), but it does not stop me also say the negative sides of the country. 
#3 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@LevraiMrX:  Hi French man! 
Are Foreign languages classes popular in France?
#4 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you proud to be French? What I mean is, all it took for you to be French is your French parents having sex...or maybe it's all the rich history that you had no part in making...If you were born Canadian or Irish or Greek etc. you'd be proud to be that...So why does everyone say " I'm THIS and I'm PROUD!" but they all say it as if they've had ANYTHING to do with it. I don't get it.

#5 Posted by LevraiMrX (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin: 
  Hello.
There are student exchanges during a time between countries and there are also classes in foreign languages that we have English and Spanish as the most popular languages in schools.
Anyway, on one hand, it is deemed lazy to learn foreign languages and one side, it's true.
Fortunately there are some that stand out.

Regards.
#6 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
" or maybe it's all the rich history that you had no part in making...If you were born Canadian or Irish or Greek etc. you'd be proud to be that...So why does everyone say " I'm THIS and I'm PROUD!" but they all say it as if they've had ANYTHING to do with it. I don't get it. "
So true!! HAHAAA! 
#7 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@LevraiMrX said:
" @Calvin:    Hello. There are student exchanges during a time between countries and there are also classes in foreign languages that we have English and Spanish as the most popular languages in schools. Anyway, on one hand, it is deemed lazy to learn foreign languages and one side, it's true. Fortunately there are some that stand out. Regards. "
That doesn't even make sense.
#8 Posted by LevraiMrX (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:

" @LevraiMrX said:

" @Calvin:    Hello. There are student exchanges during a time between countries and there are also classes in foreign languages that we have English and Spanish as the most popular languages in schools. Anyway, on one hand, it is deemed lazy to learn foreign languages and one side, it's true. Fortunately there are some that stand out. Regards. "
That doesn't even make sense. "
  I have difficulty understanding the questions Sometimes a view that I translated with google language, then that would explain this.
#9 Posted by emerald_lamp_2814 (630 posts) - - Show Bio

what is the weather like
#10 Posted by LevraiMrX (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@emerald lamp 2814 said:

" what is the weather like "

  climate? you mean the weather of the country, is that correct?
  If so, expect rain, cold, northern France, a lot of wind in central France, and South, with a bright sun infernal heat.
#11 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@LevraiMrX said:
" @LT1085 said:

" @LevraiMrX said:

" @Calvin:    Hello. There are student exchanges during a time between countries and there are also classes in foreign languages that we have English and Spanish as the most popular languages in schools. Anyway, on one hand, it is deemed lazy to learn foreign languages and one side, it's true. Fortunately there are some that stand out. Regards. "
That doesn't even make sense. "
  I have difficulty understanding the questions Sometimes a view that I translated with google language, then that would explain this. "

English is not my natural language, so I don't worry, I understand if sometimes sentences are difficult to build.  - I think I get what you were trying to say, no worries.
 
Translators don't work very well, though. Try to push yourself to the next level. 

I don't translate what I want to say. I think in English with the vocabulary I have. When someone uses a word I don't understand I just look it in a English-English dictionary and then try to understand the meaning, in English. Only then I try to think of a word I would use in my language, but when possible with no help of translators. 
 
It's just like swimming. Someday you just have to get into deep waters where you can't touch the ground and do your best not to drawn, with no help of translators!
#12 Posted by LevraiMrX (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:

" @LevraiMrX said:

" @LT1085 said:

" @LevraiMrX said:

" @Calvin:    Hello. There are student exchanges during a time between countries and there are also classes in foreign languages that we have English and Spanish as the most popular languages in schools. Anyway, on one hand, it is deemed lazy to learn foreign languages and one side, it's true. Fortunately there are some that stand out. Regards. "
That doesn't even make sense. "
  I have difficulty understanding the questions Sometimes a view that I translated with google language, then that would explain this. "
English is not my natural language, so I don't worry, I understand if sometimes sentences are difficult to build.  - I think I get what you were trying to say, no worries.  Translators don't work very well, though. Try to push yourself to the next level.  I don't translate what I want to say. I think in English with the vocabulary I have. When someone uses a word I don't understand I just look it in a English-English dictionary and then try to understand the meaning, in English. Only then I try to think of a word I would use in my language, but when possible with no help of translators.   It's just like swimming. Someday you just have to get into deep waters where you can't touch the ground and do your best not to drawn, with no help of translators! "
  Agree to meet but my English is somewhat limited (I arrive just to understand the English in comics, and more.), Then to respond as quickly as possible, I am forced to use translators anywhere .
But hey, I'm trying to work my English by reading comics since I had no results in English at school.
I try to work that language but when I got to speak, write English without using the net, it will not bé tomorrow.
Fortunately there are comics for me to one side to the language. (Already reading comprehension.)
#13 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@LevraiMrX:  just walking you through the next stage of expression and understanding
#14 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@LevraiMrX said:
" @emerald lamp 2814 said:

" what is the weather like "

  climate? you mean the weather of the country, is that correct?   If so, expect rain, cold, northern France, a lot of wind in central France, and South, with a bright sun infernal heat. "

Northern France sounds nice right about now.
#15 Posted by TheThe (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@LT1085 said:

Why are you proud to be French? What I mean is, all it took for you to be French is your French parents having sex...or maybe it's all the rich history that you had no part in making...If you were born Canadian or Irish or Greek etc. you'd be proud to be that...So why does everyone say " I'm THIS and I'm PROUD!" but they all say it as if they've had ANYTHING to do with it. I don't get it.

lol

#16 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had enough of rain, central France sounds like the place to be. I miss breezy weather. So what do French people think of Americans?

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun said:

I've had enough of rain, central France sounds like the place to be. I miss breezy weather. So what do French people think of Americans?

The French are pretty tolerant of everyone in general (this coming from an English-guy who's lived there for 8 years). They're pretty much indifferent towards most cultures. They won't make a fuss over you nor will they ignore you kind of a happy middle.