Question

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By terry2012

I have two questions here to ask. And it goes something like this. What is the best Mecha's or Robots that can battle godzilla?

What is the best Mecha's or Robots that can battle the Mechagodzilla one, two, and three, or Kiryu if you prefer it that way?

You see my problem is it hard to find anything that can battle godzilla on a even plain field. It getting hard to find something that can stand against godzilla let alone monsters. I don't want to do like some people did when they put him against batman. Yes that thread was funny, but come on. I mean sure people see him as a prep god but he not that good to take on godzilla by himself. The Best he can do is build a giant robot or call in the heavy hitters. Which is really his only two choice against him. I can't use Ultraman because he can solo all of godzilla monsters by himself including godzilla. They sometimes weaken him just to make it even with them. Like when he fought King Ghidorah, or was that Zone fighter. Anyway he is far greater than them. He would have no problem of defeating godzilla. Still I can not find any worthy opponent for him. If I did it would have been to much for him after I realize that later.

So can you help he out? By answering those two question it would give me an idea as to who I can think of. You can give me two characters or more for the first question. And for the second one you can list three characters for each character listed in the question. Or if you want to you can make a list characters who can go up against them. You can if you want to make a list for both question, or you can put the list altogether.

P.S. Keep in mind it have to be even. It should not be a stomp in one favor. Otherwise it would be spite and flagged. No one want that. A spite thread is unwanted in the battle threads. Because it is a clear victory although some people do that on purpose, but sometimes it backfire.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By terry2012

Bump.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite
@terry2012: If you talking in context of a battle thread, I made a thread where you might get some responses for opponent ideas for Godzilla. Maybe, it hasn't been used in a year...>.>
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By terry2012

@Decoy Elite: Okay, Can you please give me the link.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Decoy Elite
@terry2012: Click the green "thread" in my post.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By terry2012

@Decoy Elite: Okay.