Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

is any one here from Australia? if so p.m me

:)

#1 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, Australia. The one part of the world where everything from the spiders to the plants tries to kill you.

Never gone there. Never will.

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelthemighty17: is Australian and I know of a couple others but their names escape me at the moment (Sorry its like 2 in the morning here and its been a long day)

#3 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, but it's on my list of places i need to visit one day. I know there are plenty of people on this site that are though :)

#4 Posted by batkevin74 (11196 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelthemighty17: How about we start will some messages here before we move into PM'ing each other, we've only just met!

@JonSmith said:

Ah, Australia. The one part of the world where everything from the spiders to the plants tries to kill you.

Never gone there. Never will.

It's a nice place, never say never. But this song should tell you all about our lovely wildlife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNEeq5qGh8I

#5 Edited by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm from Australia, it's an awesome place.

@JonSmith: LOL

Last week a Kangaroo kicked me in the face and now I have severe bruising in the facial region. Just yesterday a spider bit my ass, and I was hoping to be turned into Spider-man but then I was worried if the spider in the comics bit him in the hand and that's where he places the web-shooters or Sam Rami movie versions genetic. I was worried that it'll turn out like movie version for me and the webbing would be genetic but because the region was my ass not my hand I would produce webbing from there like a real spider.