kingdomenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

Edited By kingdomenic

My pull list:

I would say the I am the most looking forward to He-Man this week. This is not a knock on the other books, I just really want to see where the He-Man story goes. He-Man was just such a big part of my childhood that I think it heightens my opinion of the comic.

I really hope that Catwoman has a lot of Joker stuff, cuz I wouldn't normally be getting this title if it was Joker free. But I am digging the die-cut covers.

New Guardians, Nightwing, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman all have about the same level of excitement for me. I like the villain in Supergirl right now, her story is coming full circle from where it started. The Third Army arc will keep moving along in the New Guardians. I have to say that Geoff Johns entire GL run has been consistently good for about what 7 years now. That's pretty impressive. I am pumped for Wonder Woman, I am ready for a real story about the zero issues. I think Wonder Woman has some good stuff coming up. The only thing I am worried about with Nightwing is it being rushed. The Death of the Family story is cutting in soon and I don't want it to take away from the Lady Shiva story that will come first.

For whatever reason I am not really anticipating much from The Walking Dead or Justice League. I am hoping this Trinity War stuff is really good and I hope the Shazam back story stuff gets better. I was not a fan of the zero issue.

It going to be tough to top a week that involved the Joker, but here's hoping.