Public Service Announcement from Public Enemy #1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#201  Edited By JakeN7

@overlordargeist said:

@jaken7:

I will still keep my reservation. ;p

Sorry! Gave you the wrong post #. That was him outing Laflux/Zokergeist. It was actually #164. I'll just give you the picture:

No Caption Provided

I did not know the Wiki I started will come to this. How did it spread out? It should have been for Geist, Allies, and other Anti-Geist consumption only. Plus all of the things stated there are purely RPG's in nature.

That was only the straw that broke the camel's back.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#202  Edited By OverLordArhas

@jaken7:

That is a PM, I should cry "Invasion of Privacy". ;p

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By HumanRocket

To be honest Yokergeist was pushing the mods buttons as of late with some of his threads of late and looking at that screen shot just made things worse for him. I mean for him to get a user who really didn't do anything other than to speak out his opinion and get him ban for a brief time...I can't say he didn't deserve the ban.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7:

Hah!

@jaken7:

That is a PM, I should cry "Invasion of Privacy". ;p You were right, Yoker deserved to get banned, what can I ever do to apologize for my mistrust in you? I should have listened to you from the start.

*fixed

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket:

Sadly he was.

@jaken7:

STOP STUFFING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! ;p

I got your point. The Geistling Rush was a bit immature and the to Geistling who follow, BAD GEISLING, BAD, BAD, Geistling.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7:

STOP STUFFING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! ;p

You love those tasty words.

I got your point. The Geistling Rush was a bit immature and the to Geistling who follow, BAD GEISLING, BAD, BAD, Geistling.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

...but isn't this just another Geist thread? lol

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordargeist: I honestly don't think it was worthy of a permaban, but mods are mods.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And that was an invasion of privacy, one which has been done over 10 times by Jokerpoker and his wannabe gang, but no f*cking consequences for them.

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Huh, this got unlocked.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#216 frozen  Moderator

@jaken7: Pretty sure Yoker is IP banned.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@jaken7:

QFT. Yokergeist was deliberately causing trouble and this latest scheme went way too far. I just wish the other Geists could be restricted in their inane activity on here.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 frozen  Moderator
@lvenger said:

@overlordargeist said:

@jaken7:

QFT. Yokergeist was deliberately causing trouble and this latest scheme went way too far. I just wish the other Geists could be restricted in their inane activity on here.

They should have reported Yoker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Butt

hurt.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But seriously.

Yokergeist did not deserve to get a permaban. seriously, just because you are personally upset or annoyed with his actions doesn't mean wait until the first excuse to ban someone without warning. On Comicvine i thought we had a system in place for users that commit "wrongdoings" if you suspected yokergeist of doing something unorderly, a warning should have been issued. without warning of knowledge, how could ANY person know that whatever action that has been commited is in the wrong?

The point of a system is to have order. If you use your power to overide the system to punish your own personal annoyances, what kind of "modly" example are you really showing? that abuse of power is fine as long as you can create a thread that shows evidence of simple joking around and fun-having on a slowly dwindling site, and then ban the first person to annoy you more After the innitial annoyance?

If it was any of us that had been in yokergeists place, we would have been perma banned too, creating false excuses such as "he's had previous run-ins with me" or " he's done things against the rules before" are unneccessary. we all know the reason you banned him, hiding behind such excuses is just... nevermind.

it is obvious that you simply are annoyed with us geists for what ever reason. you posted screenshot of the wiki in your OP even though it has literally nothing to do with your point. the wiki says nothing bad about you or anything you've done, the worst thing is says is to avoid or outsmart you. are you upset that this means the geists could be smarter than you?

we have been on the vine making jokes and kidding around. making lots of people laugh and have fun in our threads. what becomes of the thread after is not our fault whatsoever. threads are derailed ALL THE TIME. the fact that you banned our threads for this shows.... nevermind.

you haave shown me that you are a king who kills his jesters.

As to yokergeist himself. His banning was unwarranted. He recieved no warning, which is customary in our system, but apparently this is fine if you have the power to say "the system doesn't need to be followed because what he did was wrong and i can do what i feel is right" . He got into a debate with another user (WHICH IS WHAT OUR SITE IS PRIMARILY BASED ON) over semantics and geist hate (alla you) and how what pictures a user posts has nothing to do with other users, esp when the picture isn't religious, and the user shares no special connection with the photo or anyone in it.

after rereading the pages, yokergeist was PURELY defensive in his posts, gaurding the geists honor, while frozen (LIKE ALWAYS) enters the thread and targets the geists.

he should have been banned if anything. He enters geists threads knowing he doesn not like them and is going to target and insult them and then play the victim(rinse and repeat).

he could just as easily scroll past the threads and not comment in them.

But w.e. we all already know that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Sorry for the typos btw, i wrote this up on mobile because i couldn't wait. this is all so absurd,, why can't we all just get along? why must there be hate against one another? this makes me wish our geist invasion wasn't a joke, because if everyone was a geist, there wouldn't be hate targeted at us for no reason.

I have personally(like 98% of all geists) never even made a geists related thread or a troll thread. but yet i am the target of geist hate as well. this specific hate of on kind of person due to a shared trait and not character is called Prejudice.

lastly,

FREE MY N***A YOKER!!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@phoenixgeist said:

But seriously.

Yokergeist did not deserve to get a permaban. seriously, just because you are personally upset or annoyed with his actions doesn't mean wait until the first excuse to ban someone without warning. On Comicvine i thought we had a system in place for users that commit "wrongdoings" if you suspected yokergeist of doing something unorderly, a warning should have been issued. without warning of knowledge, how could ANY person know that whatever action that has been commited is in the wrong?

The point of a system is to have order. If you use your power to overide the system to punish your own personal annoyances, what kind of "modly" example are you really showing? that abuse of power is fine as long as you can create a thread that shows evidence of simple joking around and fun-having on a slowly dwindling site, and then ban the first person to annoy you more After the innitial annoyance?

If it was any of us that had been in yokergeists place, we would have been perma banned too, creating false excuses such as "he's had previous run-ins with me" or " he's done things against the rules before" are unneccessary. we all know the reason you banned him, hiding behind such excuses is just... nevermind.

it is obvious that you simply are annoyed with us geists for what ever reason. you posted screenshot of the wiki in your OP even though it has literally nothing to do with your point. the wiki says nothing bad about you or anything you've done, the worst thing is says is to avoid or outsmart you. are you upset that this means the geists could be smarter than you?

we have been on the vine making jokes and kidding around. making lots of people laugh and have fun in our threads. what becomes of the thread after is not our fault whatsoever. threads are derailed ALL THE TIME. the fact that you banned our threads for this shows.... nevermind.

As to yokergeist himself. His banning was unwarranted. He recieved no warning, which is customary in our system, but apparently this is fine if you have the power to say "the system doesn't need to be followed because what he did was wrong and i can do what i feel is right" . He got into a debate with another user (WHICH IS WHAT OUR SITE IS PRIMARILY BASED ON) over semantics and geist hate (alla you) and how what pictures a user posts has nothing to do with other users, esp when the picture isn't religious, and the user shares no special connection with the photo or anyone in it.

after rereading the pages, yokergeist was PURELY defensive in his posts, gaurding the geists honor, while frozen (LIKE ALWAYS) enters the thread and targets the geists.

he should have been banned if anything. He enters geists threads knowing he doesn not like them and is going to target and insult them and then play the victim(rinse and repeat).

But w.e. we all already know that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Sorry for the typos btw, i wrote this up on mobile because i couldn't wait. this is all so absurd,, why can't we all just get along? why must there be hate against one another? this makes me wish our geist invasion wasn't a joke, because if everyone was a geist, there wouldn't be hate targeted at us for no reason.

I have personally(like 98% of all geists) never even made a geists related thread or a troll thread. but yet i am the target of geist hate as well. this specific hate of on kind of person due to a shared trait and not character is called Prejudice.

lastly,

FREE MY N***A YOKER!!

Nonsense. You just made that up. ''Like always'' - it's my second day speaking to a geist.

This is ridiculous. Look for yourself:

No Caption Provided

...That's ban-worthy no matter how you try and spin it. Considering this was actually working (and I know multiple geists were flagging all my posts because my account stated I've been flagged too many times), I find the course of action justified.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: @phoenixgeist: both of your are entitled to your OPINION on what happened BUT STOP ALREADY. Frozen stop arguering with the Geist and any Geist stop arguering with Frozen this his how Yorker got banned you guys don't drop the issue, give it a rest move on already it's getting old.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 frozen  Moderator
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

You saying "that was ban-worthy" does not hold ANY weight whatsoever.

if i go to a store and steal candy and charges are pressed against me, i will be subjected to a FAIR trail. no matter what.

now, if i commit serial murder of hundreds, i will STILL be allowed a FAIR trail.

Why? because no matter how bad the act is, a FAIR system will always be fair to all, regardless of severity.

we have a warning system in place on CV. perma banning Yoker without warning is simply unjust.

Nothing more, nothing less. Without fairness.

but i guess it's the world we live in....

Regardless, i do not wish to speak to you sir, please do not respond to me here.

I do not have any enemies on CV and i don't want to make any unneccesarily.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you, the "joke" was never funny, it was a waste of space.

BTW, I do apologize for making the where did the Geists come from thread, but I was really confused.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 frozen  Moderator
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lvenger- So, can Zokergeist get promoted to Second in Command Geist now that Yokergeist has been banned >:))))).

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By YoungJustice

@frozen: This may not be the appropriate time to ask this, but what browser is that? Is it ios7 Safari?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Funny thread!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But seriously.

lastly,

FREE MY N***A YOKER!!

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: This may not be the appropriate time to ask this, but what browser is that? Is it ios7 Safari?

I didn't take the screenshot, so I don't know.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@laflux said:

@lvenger- So, can Zokergeist get promoted to Second in Command Geist now that Yokergeist has been banned >:))))).

That depends on how he'd run the joint.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#235  Edited By TDK_1997
HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Deathstrokergeist will more than likely get promoted to second in command or I think PokeGeist is their second I'm not sure.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 frozen  Moderator

@laflux said:

That depends, you don't want out?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@frozen: Dude you got my friend banned and expose lafux.I am now mad with you!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@laflux said:

Twas a joke. I remember @lvenger being very mad when a Geist said something similar when Deranged_Midget stood down temporarily (thank God he's back now :) ), so it was merely a shout out to that....

Probably call it quits. If I didn't reveal myself, Yoker would have not gotten mad and then tried to mess up your karma. So inadvertently, I kick started a chain reaction which lead to the exclusion of one of the Geist's most notable members.

By accident, I accomplished more than the anti-geists did in months....

Doubt I'd be very welcome even I continued to stay....

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood the appeal of having an internet clique...sure I have friends who I only know online but we don't all change our user names to similar names...it's just as ridiculous as getting catfished on here...treat Comic Vine as what it is a comic book discussion site and if you meet some cool people that you like talking to then fine but don't take it any further than that

that being said I'm going to be really upset if someday I meet @inferiorego and he's not a bald white dude

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#243 inferiorego  Staff

@danhimself: in real life, I'm Morgan Freeman. Read all my posts in his voice now.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: i was never arguing with frozen... my posts were toward the general public, mostly saren himself

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FREE MY N***A YOKER!!

THEY BANNED MY N*GGA YOKER!

Kudos if you get it

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: Dude you got my friend banned and expose lafux.I am now mad with you!

Hey, he probably has a YouTube channel!

@laflux said:

@frozen said:

@laflux said:

Twas a joke. I remember @lvenger being very mad when a Geist said something similar when Deranged_Midget stood down temporarily (thank God he's back now :) ), so it was merely a shout out to that....

Probably call it quits. If I didn't reveal myself, Yoker would have not gotten mad and then tried to mess up your karma. So inadvertently, I kick started a chain reaction which lead to the exclusion of one of the Geist's most notable members.

By accident, I accomplished more than the anti-geists did in months....

Doubt I'd be very welcome even I continued to stay....

You shouldn't feel guilty.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

Maybe I'm not feeling guilty.

Maybe I knew that I would that If I revealed myself a volatile situation would arise that would likely set back the Geists.

Maybe their greatest enemy was hiding in plain site, and one of their biggest advocates was just waiting for the right time to strike the deepest wound.....From within........

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@frozen:

Maybe I'm not feeling guilty.

Maybe I knew that I would that If I revealed myself a volatile situation would arise that would likely set back the Geists.

Maybe their greatest enemy was hiding in plain site, and one of their biggest advocates was just waiting for the right time to strike the deepest wound.....From within........

Lol wow and I thought Wolverin08 was narcissistic.

Zokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: I was egotistical before that pretender ever showed his face here!!