#101 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know about Knox.

Morrison should really leave her, I don't know what he sees in here.

#102 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I remember when ole Hacksaw Jim Duggan would be on the WWE as a filler wrestler... dude looks so retarded... lol
#103 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

She has him whipped, he was better off without her anyway, he was getting pushed before they were even together again I believe.

#104 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

Melina is a HUGE HUGE  comic fan though.

#105 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
who remembers X-Pac ?
#106 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of wrestlers are into comics from what I heard.

X-Pac was alright.

#107 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

X-pac and Hall are working for the WWE again, aren't they? In some kind of back stage capacity. 

#108 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
X-pac and Hall are working for the WWE again, aren't they? In some kind of back stage capacity. 
I thought Scott Hall was sort of sick these days ? well... maybe he is feeling better or something now
#109 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luger is supposed head of the WWE wellness and health policy department, Ironic.

#110 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
Lex Luger is supposed head of the WWE wellness and health policy department, Ironic.
ha ha... yeah I read about that... damn shame the WWE never let Lex Luger win a major title...
#111 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

They didn't even let Roddy Piper become WWE champion. Funny story, CM Punk said he wanted to become a wrestler cause Piper hit Snooka with a coconut.

#112 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I read that in a bio of his, just like Punk.

#113 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Amidst speculation that The Rock might appear at this year's WWE Survivor Series PPV, due to a Tweet posted by the former WWE Champ last week, WrestleZone has learned exclusively that Dwayne Johnson is indeed confirmed to appear at this year's annual PPV.

Additionally, WZ has learned that WWE is planning a huge media campaign to support The Rock's appearance at Survivor Series 2011, which will take place at Madison Square Garden. "With SummerSlam taking place in Los Angeles, WWE is going to go all out to promote Rock at MSG," a key WWE insider told us this evening.

"(WWE Chairman) Vince (McMahon) really wants to exploit The Rock's mainstream credibility to the max with this major pay-per-view appearance, which will officially kick off the direct push into Rock vs Cena at WrestleMania 28."
#114 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
who remembers X-Pac ?
The guy that looks like 123 kid who looks like Lightning Kid who looks like Kamikaze Kid who looks like Syxx Pac?
#115 Posted by Jake Fury (18166 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike Knox was awesome. Dude had size, could wrestle and his beard was truly amazing.
#116 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen monday night RAW in months. 

#117 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:
I haven't seen monday night RAW in months. 
you are missing some good stuff then...
#118 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I wonder what Friday Night Smackdown has to offer for us...
#119 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9567 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
I can not stand Scott Steiner... he is a steroid machine with a Big Mouth
He was really amazing in the 80s, ou should look at his japanese wrestling years, he was amazing for such a big guy. 
@Sexy Merc said: 

I think JoMo will leave the WWE soon, life as a mid-carder doesn't seem like him.

JoMo have talked about going to TNA or even Roh with some friend, since he and Melina are tired of the crappy ideas of the WWE  

@god_spawn said: 
@Sexy Merc: Yup , Melina had an affair with Batista and Jomo knew about it, hell she even cheated on him for Mike Knox, Melina is a whore and wanted to be in Mania but they said no because it Trish's spot and Melina was heel at the time anyways. Jomo was immature and gave Trish the cold shoulder because Melina was his gf and it's a whole bunch of stuff.

That is a myth, Morrison dont wanted to be at Mania, also many Divas were pissed off about that match, the problem is this sick love for Trish from fanboys that dont remember she was the female version of John Cena.
Also Vince is the guy that hates Morrison, the main reason why he is not a champion, is because every time HHH talked big on Morrison, Vince decide to dont push the guy, that is one of the main reasons why Miz was the champion. 
The same thing with, we fired Paul London and five minutes later pushed Brian Kendrick.
Rey is also in the Hate list from Vince, Sin Cara and every guy that dont have a big body. 
The guy lives in the 80s. 
Also Sin Cara is by far better that the pile of crap called Kofi Kingston, also Low Ki(Kaval) and Mattt Sydal(Evan Bourne), Kingstone is the worst high flyer in the history of the WWE and boring as hell.
#120 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

The Attitude Era is probably the most overrated era in pro-wrestling history. It was great and my favorite era, but people need to stop living in the past.

There are talented starts in the WWE now, sometimes they don't always push their best talents or release them, but look at Danielson right now.

But most of the people that want the era back are the same people that think John Cena can't wrestle or that Randy Orton is a good wrestler.

Randy Orton is a good wrestler and so is Cena but its so PG now and best wrestlers currently are Daniel Bryan and Del Rio and Sin Cara
#121 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
I thought Scott Hall was sort of sick these days ? well... maybe he is feeling better or something now

hes always drunk
#122 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
@King Saturn said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
hes always drunk
not drunk... actually sick and even at some point near a fatal end... 
#123 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
@King Saturn said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
hes always drunk
not drunk... actually sick and even at some point near a fatal end... 

I have proof watch the beginning of this vid Bob ross says hes drunk

#124 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9567 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

The Attitude Era is probably the most overrated era in pro-wrestling history. It was great and my favorite era, but people need to stop living in the past.

There are talented starts in the WWE now, sometimes they don't always push their best talents or release them, but look at Danielson right now.

But most of the people that want the era back are the same people that think John Cena can't wrestle or that Randy Orton is a good wrestler.

Randy Orton is a good wrestler and so is Cena but its so PG now and best wrestlers currently are Daniel Bryan and Del Rio and Sin Cara
good to see i am not the only person that notice that Attitude era haved no freacking wrestling, was a bunch of fake figthing. 
Randy Orton is on of the most amazing wrestlers in the World today, but the WWE give him a crappy gimmick that only need to use 4 moves, Morrison have to stop using most of his nmoves because the WWE thinked they were to dangerous, but jump from a ladder is ok. 
Bryan Danielson needs tostart using his style and stop the only one hold thing, it looks crappy, i would belive the guy could beat anyone if he show all his holds, it would find always a hold to end every match, if the guys is to heavy to tall or to fats, he could find a hold to end the match, i mean the guy could beat the japanese monster Morishima, i mean Morishima is huge and couls destroy any wrestler.

Del Rio was an MMA and destroyed the arm of, well i cant rememebr the name, but the guys even wond wrestling medals, so he is that good, but the WWE decide to make him a bvoring 5 moves wrestler, still an amazing promo seller. 
Sin Cara was Mistico, Mistico become world wide famous before the WWE, so there is no need to say he is so good, he was more popular that most of the WWE wrestlers.
#125 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

It really seems like Vince is being built here as an owner like Al Davis of the Oakland Raiders, he does seem stuck in the old era with only big wrestlers as champions, but honestly I agree, I hate seeing Rey as champion, and if Sin Cara or Bryan Danielson as champ I would have a hard time watching.  I do question the way they portray the wrestlers; 

Some of my random thoughts on current WWE..
Is Randy a good guy and Christian is now a bad guy, B.S.
Rey, Kofi and most of the roster are not high flying superstars, stop trying to sell to me they are.
keep Miz and Shemus as big heels, stop trying to push Del Rio, Henry or even Kane as main event heels.
JoMo as a parqour(spelling?) runner is lame, he is an insane athlete, but I think it is lame trying so hard to push him as this crap.
Santino as a complete idiot gets old, I like him as a comic act, but I would like to see some credibility given to him like when he first beat Umaga.
Love the R-Truth acting crazy, but they are about to drop the ball on him and push him back to mid card status.
Mark Henry should always be in the background of a group as an enforcer and nothing more, might be the same way with Ezekial, but time will tell.
Cena needs to get a mean streak consistantly, makes him more interesting.
don't bring in Rock, HHH and Taker for one month and expect me to care, build up the guys that are going to be here on a regular basis.

#126 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

From a wrestlers standpoint I feel i need to break this stuff down.

WWE

So with the WWE, I think their biggest problem is they push the same people over and over again and all the wrong people and then they don't have enough people to make proper face/heel conversions, due to not wanting to change the person from heel/face or that person can only play one side.. Look at Raw for example. The amount of credible heels and faces. Raw faces you pretty much have 3 potential top guys, Mysterio, Cena, Morrison. Mysterio is good, he has always had the fan support, always been a big player. Cena, great on the mic if not one of the best guys on the mic in the business today. He gets that emotional attachment in the matches, his strength is awesome but he has ignored training advice from Chavo and Eddie Guerrero  which is why his moveset is pretty much the same. Sure he adds a dropkick and a belly to belly suplex, he pops that leg drop bulldog from the top rope every now and then, but to ignore advice from Eddie and Chavo is pretty bad. Cena is good, just not good enough IMO. I didn't even know that til recently. Morrison, great in-ring competitor, should've been champ this year if not for Melina, the dude either needs to drop her or, he will get lost in the shuffle. Morrison needs to be a bit better on the mic and connect with the fans, he has shown that he has potential and has come a long way, I always get excited watching him, but he needs to change his finisher, his running knee smash would be a good one, he atleast alternates it between Starship pain which is cool but it takes 2 to properly do it, one wrong distance setting and it screws them up.     Now heels, they have Swagger, Del Rio, Miz, R-Truth, Mcyntire, Ziggler. Swagger sucks on the mic, he has much charisma as a bag of hair, good in the ring but overall just a big flop IMO. Del Rio is way too one dimensional on the mic, all his promos seem the same and it's just him rambling on about his name and his destiny, he is like the happy Samoa Joe of the WWE when it comes to mic work. He was ok in the ring, has fizzled on and off for months now. He can be impressive with his top rope enzugiri. Miz is good, very charismatic, has gotten so much better, he is basically the new Cena. He can get the reaction and keep you awake, the guy is what he says he is, awesome. Truth is a good wrestler, I've always liked him even back in K-Kwik days. His new crazy gimmick is hysterical and he has shown he can play with the big guys from his old mid-card appear on TV every 3 weeks to job status. Ziggler has shown to improve a bit, decent on the mic, better in the ring. He's shown to be able to hang as a top heel on a show like his fued with Edge, but I don't see him as championship material. Mcyntire has always been a good wrestler IMO, had the look had the attitude, but WWE let him fizzle BADLY. They took a potential top guy yet again and just fricken wasted him.   

Smackdown is a different ball park, more wrestling..er entertaining than Raw, less promos. Only problem is they have only like 2 top faces. Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. Orton completely sucks on the mic, he is way too one dimensional and sounds like a robot but I've seen him as the better than Cena. I do like Orton's ability in the ring, the guy is great. Daniel Bryan is the best wrestler in the company, easily. I'm very happy he is Mr. Money in the Bank, him and Rhodes have been doing awesome matches as of late, I liked his top rope Label Lock. He is the new Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko guy with a kick that could knock your f***in head off ( Indy's joke). Smackdown just has too many heels, and not enough top faces, even less than Raw. You literally had Orton fueding against Christian, Mark Henry, and Sheamus all at the same time which was stupid. Orton got so boring, he is worse than Super Cena at this point. I hate the shows forcing Orton down our throats, and he became champ again for what? Because Christian wasn't marketable enough. Christian is a fan fave, a vet, and one of the best in ring performers and promo cutters around, it's BS. Atleast he is champ now and so far it's lasted almost a week. Sheamus is good, I think they are turning him face against Barret. Barret is good, the nexus and corre sucked. Slater makes me want to hang myself with cheese wire evrytime he talks, he's sloppy in the ring, Gabriel carried him in all their matches, and Gabriel isn't too good on the mic atleast he can wrestle. Barret can wrestle and was even picked in line to face the undertaker at mania last year. Mark Henry is heel good, Rhodes could be a top heel, good wrestler, Mr. SInister jacket wearing, Dr. Doom Cody Rhodes to be exact.  Dibiase could, he just needs a proper push. Both good wrestlers. Kane I guess is turning heel, ...again. 

They don't have a good ratio of heels to faces anymore. They push the wrong people, you don't need to have Cena as champ to be a top guy, or Orton as champ to be a top guy, it just makes the same sh*t matches over and over again. God at Summerslam it's Christian and Orton AGAIN for the fifth time for the title. You have good wrestlers like Evan Bourne, what does he do? Oh yeah he is the biggest jobber in WWE right now. He's had some of the best indy matches out there and don't give the excuse he has a restricted moveset, if you want to complain about that watch a different show, the problem with that argument is the guys who aren't willing to change aka Cena or just add 1 or 2 moves. Bourne is awesome, yet when they want to push someone they fight Bourne like he is some great competitor yet he's probably only won 15% of his matches this year. Kofi can be a top guy, he is a great wrestler, has the potential but they just keep him upper mid-card lower top-card.  They have Ezekiel Jackson as IC champ, all he does is scream run into a guy , does 20 scoop slams in a row followed by a torture rack. That's a good champion quality wrestler right there, idk why they want to push that. But it's better than having Cena and Orton shoved down our throats week after week after week. Oh god Orton does an RKO at the end of the show in a match that he is not in. It's how Smackdown has ended the past 3-4 months. Atleast with Cena they backed off a bit, which makes Cena bearable and people sick of Orton. It's a Batman/Wolverine factor, over-exposure.

Their Divas division sucks,  the best ones don't even make it on TV anymore aka Natalya, Maryse etc. The Bellas are the top divas and alone should send a flag, now you have Kelly Kelly who has gotten better but still doesn't stack up. Bellas have gotten better but still. Eve has gotten good, but her last title run was kind of pointless. Melina is a whore, and hasn't been on TV because of it yet she can still wrestle.

They have the talent, they just refuse to change things up and once Orton or Cena is gone, they will be shaken up, it's best to prepare for what will come. It's just refusing lack of storyline potentials and wasting talent. Morrison and Miz proved they could have a PPV quality match and both came from crappy starts in the WWE.  They only brought in the old guys to get people distracted by the big crap pile it was turning out and did turn out to be. WWE just got rid of too much, they don't even have a tag division anymore, yet they have 3 teams over all and their belts look like sh*t. Sin Cara was built as this big guy but turned out to be the biggest botcher in the company, they even gave him his fruity lights, edited some of his matches. Just watch his match with Christian, it was awful, he botched atleast 10 moves during the match. They have options, they just don't use them is WWE's biggest problem. It's reasons like that, that screw up events like Wrestlemania.

Impact/ TNA Wrestling:

I'm enjoying Impact more than I am WWE over the past few months, no it's not cause of the blood or that WWE is PG rating, WWE adapted to that for a business move and it worked for awhile. Impact wrestling is roughly 8-10 years old I believe. You have some of the best wrestlers the world has to offer, Aj Styles, Kaz, Daniels, MCMG, Crimson, Pope, Brian Kendrick, Sting, Kurt Angle, RVD etc. You have soome of the best mic workers, Anderson, Hogan, half the guys i listed previously are great on the mic. Ok so here is their biggest problem.....inconsistent writing and booking, that's it. Their talent is awesome, they know how to put on shows, Slammiversary was 10x better than the flop mania was. Destination X was good, better than MITB except for Punk and Cena. 

So they are inconsistent in writing, Anderson has turned heel/face like 3 times over the past few months. But I can see why since he is the best tweener in the business right now. Sting has become a joker sting, i like it and the build up was good, but it's strange. Steiner idk if he is heel now or what, all he does is stutter and spit in the mic. They do push old guys and the guys they get from the WWE over most of their super stars but that is a business tactic, just like why Bischoff and Hogan are there. They both are some of the biggest wrestling names in history of the business. They both know how it works, and both make decisions according to. I do think they need to get rid of Hogan and Bischoff eventually but get as much of a fanbase and notoriety from them as possible before doing so. 

They need to trim the fat though, get rid of guys like Ric Flair who all he does is bleed, keep Nash away, keep Hall away, keep X-pac away. Those guys are irrelevant now. They do have an understanding in the business but it's more they just complain and do stupid stuff. They need to cut Samoa Joe who is just lazy, Amazing red is not so amazing anymore, all he is is a spot monkey, Sharkboy, Suicide, Murphy looks like a retard, cut him. Cut Jaqueline if she is still around.  Anarchia is terrible.

Keep people relevant. Keep Aj, MCGM, Beer Money, Daniels, Morgan relevant. They are still top guys in the company and the best wrestlers in it, but they seem to be slipping, even in this Bound For Glory series. The tag division is still great, could use a few more guys though so it doesn't turn out like what WWE has done with tag belts that look like they were made out of old belts and bottle caps or some crap like that. Atleast with the BFG series things are starting to get a little more consistent, Anderson and Sting fued should be over soon, have a guy like Aj or Daniels jump into the picture for awhile it for awhile maybe by BFG..

Another big thing, bulk up on the wellness policy. Jeff Hardy should've been suspended a longer time ago, I know he has not been on TV in awhile, but they waited too long until he showed up and wrestled whacked out his mind til he was stumbling, that match was garbage, even Sting agreed with the fans they said "this is bullsh*t". Angle has done some stupid stuff as of late, he should be punished for awhile. Steiner....self explanatory. 

Overall things are getting better there, TNA is still new, it doesn't have the base WWE has. The wrestlers are better IMO, they try harder, they listen, they improve. The shows can be whacky due to writers but if consistent as they have been, it;s more enjoyable than WWE . Hell their Knockout's division runs circles around the WWE divas, I'd rather watch a whole show of knock out matches than watch this year's wrestlemania again. Angelina love, Tara, Mickie James, Maddie Rayne, Sarita, Rosita, hell even Tessmacher just a few months ago was garbage, now she is better than Kelly Kelly IMO. The girls sometimes wrestle better than most of the guys in WWE, it's ridiculous. Atleast Impact seems like it's trying and they are taking more matches on the road, spreading the name out. So far they are taking things in the right direction, just baby steps though. Idk if Impact will ever be bigger than WWE i doubt it, but as of late i'd pick it over WWE.
#127 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
what do you folks think about the British Bulldog as a Wrestler ?
#128 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

I've never seen him wrestle, maybe I did in the past but can't rmemeber. If he is better than his son, then he should be good.
#129 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
@King Saturn said:
I've never seen him wrestler, maybe I did in the past but can't rmemeber. If he is better than his son, then he should be good.
hmmm... interesting thought
#130 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: Well DH Smith is good IMO. We don't see alot of guys his size that is that technically sound on the mat. He's even used some of his trainer's finishers as tributes like Shawn Michael's old teardrop suplex, or his dad's running powerslam and even the sharpshooter. If BBD is better than yeah he should be good. 

How's the little rant I did?
#131 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
@King Saturn: Well DH Smith is good IMO. We don't see alot of guys his size that is that technically sound on the mat. He's even used some of his trainer's finishers as tributes like Shawn Michael's old teardrop suplex, or his dad's running powerslam and even the sharpshooter. If BBD is better than yeah he should be good.   How's the little rant I did?
cool... I like DH Smith myself... 
#132 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: I like him better than I do Tyson Kidd. Kidd is the Evan Bourne of Smackdown, their biggest jobber.
#133 Posted by Jake Fury (18166 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice rant GS...
#134 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much?

#135 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you guys think are the Best Technical Big Men in Pro Wrestling ? no one under 6'3'' billed wrestling height

#136 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

DH Smith for one, Krimson on TNA has done some different holds, Undertaker, Triple H. Not too many big guys are technically sound.

#137 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

#138 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

Really Merc lol?

#139 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, he entered with that theme the last time I saw him get in the ring.

It was just him talking at the start and awkward silence all the way through.

#140 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah its been his theme for since he went crazy. I didn't think there was a 10 minute version of it though lol

#141 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

The person who made it was just doing it for laughs I think.

#142 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard its a track on the new CD

#143 Posted by Jake Fury (18166 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
 Who do you guys think are the Best Technical Big Men in Pro Wrestling ? no one under 6'3'' billed wrestling height

Might get some flak but how about Sheamus?
#144 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheamus is good, I haven't paid much attention if he is a technical wrestler, I've always seen him more of a brawler cause of his gimmick.

#145 Posted by Jake Fury (18166 posts) - - Show Bio

He seemed to be more grappling oriented in ECW...then shifted more towards brawling upon getting promoted.
#146 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

I hardly watched ECW which is probably I don't remember. I saw just a few of his matches but I'll take your word for it.

#147 Edited by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

This afternoon, with yours truly present, CM Punk crashed the the joint Mattel/WWE panel – WWE: Past, Present and Future – at San Diego Comic-Con, featuring WWE superstars Triple H, Rey Mysterio and the legendary Bret Hart.

Punk announced himself via bullhorn and then, with WWE Title in hand, took to the designated question-asking mic and began to awesomely speechify! Punk took exception to the fact that they were trying to crown a new champ on RAW and then challenged Rey, or anyone else who wanted to be champ, to head out to Chicago to take him on.

Punk then also asked Triple H and RAW writer Brain Gewirtz why Zack Ryder wasn't on TV. Triple H, in what seemed to be a part of a storyline, told Punk that things had changed on RAW and that there was a new regime.

He told Punk to give him a call. Punk responded by telling Hunter that he was sure Stephanie had his number.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1183201p1.html#IGNSDCC

#148 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
ha ha... that's funny
#149 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a better quality video.

#150 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio