#51 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
Is this about Pro Wrestling or about the WWE male soap opera, jeez, is to bad i am the only person in this forum that knows how awful the WWE was during the Attitude Era.  Smackdown Six Era was by far better
QFT...... WWF/E hasn't been "pro wrestling" since the 70's or earlier
The WWE try to be a TV show, they stop calling their superstars wrestlers, Chavo decide to leave because he hated the tv writter ideas. 
I mean i watch japanse, mexican, american, heck even chinesse wrestling i think   
And yeah i freacking hate Kofi Crapstone, he is the worst high flyer in the whole history of the WWE, the WWE want you to belive he is as good as Rey Mysterio at his prime, but if you watched Mysterio during the 90s, you could see that Crapston is a pure big pile of crap.
 And this guys is wrestling, i love it because of the matches not because of the storylines 
Kota Ibushi for the win. 
  
  
  
@King Saturn said:
I wonder if Batista will ever come back to the WWE
They guys sucked and was such an arshole, but he decide to leave becuase he hated all the PG tv writters shit, so if the WWE decide to leave the soap opera style show and bring back storylines about the wrestlers, he will be back.
#52 Posted by daken_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to love wrestling went to wreslemania 21 throough 24 each year havnt watched it since 08
#53 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
I wish Sting would go to the WWE... but there is no way that would happen... especially since he is basically top dawg in TNA now anyways... 
#54 Edited by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Not to mention Kofi stole Madokas "Ranhei" and f'd it up, calling it the S.O.S........He can't even do it right
 
Kota Ibushi is a beast.....and one my faves
#55 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
anybody big on that Sin Cara dude ?
#56 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
anybody big on that Sin Cara dude ?
Mistico in Mèxico and Japan, he will have the main problem that most of guys on the WWE have never worked as wrestlers before they came into the WWE, that an the crappy gimmick ligth. 
@cattlebattle said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: Not to mention Kofi stole Madokas "Ranhei" and f'd it up, calling it the S.O.S........He can't even do it right  Kota Ibushi is a beast.....and one my faves
Yeah, he almost killed Orton in a match for botching the Ranhei. 
Kotais today the best high flyer on the world, he have the moves, the style, of a legend in this sport. 
To bad that TNA will never decide to have him and will hire, i dont know any old guy that cant do wrestling. 
I mean Shelton Benjamin is now on ROh and he is showing how amazing he is, even when he was a favorite on Shawn Micheals on the WWE, they fired him.
#57 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
what do you folks think about AJ Styles ? 
#58 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@King Saturn said:
anybody big on that Sin Cara dude ?
Mistico in Mèxico and Japan, he will have the main problem that most of guys on the WWE have never worked as wrestlers before they came into the WWE, that an the crappy gimmick ligth. 
@cattlebattle said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: Not to mention Kofi stole Madokas "Ranhei" and f'd it up, calling it the S.O.S........He can't even do it right  Kota Ibushi is a beast.....and one my faves
Yeah, he almost killed Orton in a match for botching the Ranhei. Kotais today the best high flyer on the world, he have the moves, the style, of a legend in this sport. To bad that TNA will never decide to have him and will hire, i dont know any old guy that cant do wrestling. I mean Shelton Benjamin is now on ROh and he is showing how amazing he is, even when he was a favorite on Shawn Micheals on the WWE, they fired him.
Shelton Benjamin is great, WWE is all about politics........it's horrible
@King Saturn said:
what do you folks think about AJ Styles ? 

TNA wastes him, along with their whole X-Division roster
#59 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Shelton Benjamin was wasted in the WWE as well... I really liked him
#60 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
Shelton Benjamin was wasted in the WWE as well... I really liked him
Indeed, him and Charlie Haas were talented as all hell, being put on a tag team was potentially great for them, however WWE squanders talent like that for guys that sell merchandise...
#61 Edited by Jake Fury (18160 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

what do you folks think about AJ Styles ? 


Awesome wrestler and he seems to be getting better as a promo guy. his 3 way match with Joe and Daniels will alays be one of my all time favorites.
#62 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle@King Saturn: AJ is overrated by indy fans, but also CM Punk, that dont chnage both of them were meaby one of the few guys on wrestling that could be called legends and are still pretty damn young. 
Benjamins was such an amazing wrestler but the WWE decide, he haved no "charisma", now they are doing the same thing to John Morrison.
#63 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
WWE loves to crap on talent
#64 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
WWE loves to crap on talent
Rey Mysterio is the evidence of that 
 But dont worry over cool matches of Rey Myterio, we have crappy Sheamus matches and horrible Kofi Crapstone matches
    
#65 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
wow... very good stuff here with Rey Mysterio 
#66 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@King Saturn said:
Shelton Benjamin was wasted in the WWE as well... I really liked him
Indeed, him and Charlie Haas were talented as all hell, being put on a tag team was potentially great for them, however WWE squanders talent like that for guys that sell merchandise...
Go an watch them on ROH, in a place where people notice how good they are.
#67 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@King Saturn said:
Shelton Benjamin was wasted in the WWE as well... I really liked him
Indeed, him and Charlie Haas were talented as all hell, being put on a tag team was potentially great for them, however WWE squanders talent like that for guys that sell merchandise...
Go an watch them on ROH, in a place where people notice how good they are.
Ring of Honor only airs on HD Net right ?
#68 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
anybody ever play the Legends of Wrestlemania video game ? who are you 5 Favorite Legendary Superstars to play with in that game... if you have ?
#69 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
wow... very good stuff here with Rey Mysterio 
90 was a golden decade for wrestling. 
@King Saturn said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@King Saturn said:
Shelton Benjamin was wasted in the WWE as well... I really liked him
Indeed, him and Charlie Haas were talented as all hell, being put on a tag team was potentially great for them, however WWE squanders talent like that for guys that sell merchandise...
Go an watch them on ROH, in a place where people notice how good they are.
Ring of Honor only airs on HD Net right ?
They also sell their DVDs and have Internet PPVs, i am not sure if they have online shows.
#70 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@King Saturn said:
wow... very good stuff here with Rey Mysterio 
90 was a golden decade for wrestling. 
@King Saturn said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@King Saturn said:
Shelton Benjamin was wasted in the WWE as well... I really liked him
Indeed, him and Charlie Haas were talented as all hell, being put on a tag team was potentially great for them, however WWE squanders talent like that for guys that sell merchandise...
Go an watch them on ROH, in a place where people notice how good they are.
Ring of Honor only airs on HD Net right ?
They also sell their DVDs and have Internet PPVs, i am not sure if they have online shows.
DVD's huh... hmmmm... I can hit up HD Net though
#71 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: The main problem of ROH today is that they try to be ECW at this point, but they dont remember that ECW never made that much money.
#72 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@King Saturn: The main problem of ROH today is that they try to be ECW at this point, but they dont remember that ECW never made that much money.
hmmm... that's an interesting detail
#73 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@King Saturn: The main problem of ROH today is that they try to be ECW at this point, but they dont remember that ECW never made that much money.
hmmm... that's an interesting detail
People remember ECW bigger that actually was. 
Thenever obtained over 10 000 guys on a crowd.
#74 Posted by rkstud632 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

OK here's the deal HHH made the ultimate power move in real life. Attitude era is ok I love the 80's and the Bret Hart era. I love ECW  the original.The only stars from today I enjoy are CM Punk Rey Misterio, Kofi Kingston, Matt Morgan, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler there just isn't a whole lot of talent coming from the indies I think the business is dead.
#75 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Anybody think Brock Lesnar might make a comeback to the WWE assuming he gets beat down in his next MMA fight ?
#76 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9558 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
Anybody think Brock Lesnar might make a comeback to the WWE assuming he gets beat down in his next MMA fight ?
Brock was wick and tired of the WWE for all i know, meaby if they decide to make him the next Cena or Miz. 
Move nothing and let the other wrestler do all the job.
#77 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently on the taping of Smackdown, Danielson said he's using his MITB title match at Wrestlemania. Don't quote me though.

#78 Posted by God_Spawn (37362 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
I wonder if Batista will ever come back to the WWE
Quoted directly from a recent interview " Until they get rid of this PG crap". And as for AJ one word...Phenomenal
Moderator
#79 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
I can not stand Scott Steiner... he is a steroid machine with a Big Mouth
#81 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he was terrible.

 

His gimmick was really bad too.

#82 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
I lol'ed at all the crap he was talking when he was accepted back into the WWE... like he was going to dominate Triple H... and yet within a few months they dropped his ass... and he was on TNA doing promos... what a trout mouth heathen  !
#83 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Source: F4WOnline.com As a result of Smackdown star Sin Cara's WWE future coming into question due to his recent suspension, it's being reported that Rey Mysterio is slated for a major push heading into SummerSlam. In fact, it's being said that something rather huge is being planned for Rey at the SummerSlam PPV and the next night's Raw, which emanates from Rey's hometown of San Diego, CA. In related SummerSlam news, it's being reported that Randy Orton vs Christian for the World Heavyweight Title, in a no-disqualification match, is being discussed for the annual PPV.

Sin Cara has been suspended due to failing a wellness test. They also can't seem to copyright his name due to some problems.

 

But Rey getting pushed and Christian-Orton going to continue even longer.

 
#84 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
well I don't mine the Rey Mysterio push... but more Christian vs Orton ? come on now...
#85 Edited by God_Spawn (37362 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh as for Sin Cara, WWE says they might not even use him on TV anymore after the sunspension is up.  hope they get rid of him.

Moderator
#86 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

#87 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

lmmfao  !
#88 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Y2J is something else, he's a great entertainer.

#89 Posted by God_Spawn (37362 posts) - - Show Bio

Y2J is the example of what wrestling needs to be

Moderator
#90 Posted by God_Spawn (37362 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabin tore his ACL and MCL, won't be back til 2012. Oh well with a girl like Velvet as your nurse, idk who would.

Moderator
#91 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a shame.

 
#92 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
I have been hearing that Scott Hall has been doing sort of bad Health Wise in recent months... 
#93 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I think JoMo will leave the WWE soon, life as a mid-carder doesn't seem like him.

#94 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

The Attitude Era is probably the most overrated era in pro-wrestling history. It was great and my favorite era, but people need to stop living in the past.

 

There are talented starts in the WWE now, sometimes they don't always push their best talents or release them, but look at Danielson right now.

 

But most of the people that want the era back are the same people that think John Cena can't wrestle or that Randy Orton is a good wrestler.

While I completely disagree that it is overrated, I respect you. And respectfully, I can't stop living in the past. My happiest times were back then. And the problem is that: they don't push a lot of their good talent. They just leave it to John Cena and Randy Orton and those select few get the spotlight and the titles. We never get to see anybody new get the push. And yes, I am one of those people that think Cena can't wrestle and Orton is pretty good. Team Bring It forever! I am also upset that Killings didn't get the title push, I thought we were finally going to see something there. And I'll leave you agreeing with most of this: @god_spawn said:
Quite frankly I think WWE does have a great cast, they just aren't or weren't pushing enough people which could've hurt them in the long run. Right now guys like Miz and Morrison are top guys, Miz got pushed more than Morrison, but Morrison and Miz showed they have good in ring chemistry with each other. Daniel Bryan is the best in ring wrestler the wwe has to offer, Cena has his matches, is great on the mic, Orton is very one dimensional on the mic, but is a decent wrestler and can get quite the pop. But guys that could be top players or have gotten better haven't been played as much. Chris Masters has shown great improvement, Drew Mcyntire is awesome in the ring, he just isn't aired. Sheamus and Barret are both great up and coming guys, hell even Alex Riley has grown on me. WWE has a great roster, it's the people growing up don't like change, can't live that people compare the Rock to Cena and such. My problem with them is how they became to distanced with the term wrestling. They forced upon us the characters of Super Cena and Super Orton and don't have enough credible guys built up to give decent shows anymore. I don't mind Cena as champ, but him becoming champ for 2-3 times in a year for years now has gotten ridiculous. Orton being champ just 2 days after Christian won, because Vince said he wasn't "marketable" enough.  You don't need to be champ to be top guy, Impact wrestling shows that constantly. I'm frankly sick of seeing Christian and Orton face each other again They've had 4 titles matches with each other and will do more since Christian is champion, count on it.  They don't have enough credible guys, they have talent, they just don't use it properly. Their balance is way off, and they give us the same old sh*t month after month after month.have  Edge and Del Rio faced each other or encountered each other like 15 times in just a few weeks, that match at mania lost all its hype and Del Rio fizzled, now he is MITB winner after not being relevant since moving to Raw. Super characters are fine, but you don't need to give them the built to be a top guy in the company. They need to change things up for once, maybe with Trip as chairman, he will shake things up since he was a wrestler once, he knows what it takes to properly utilize said talent.
#95 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
and he will go to TNA ?
#96 Posted by God_Spawn (37362 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

I think JoMo will leave the WWE soon, life as a mid-carder doesn't seem like him.

He wouldve been champ by now if it werent the bull he pulled before wrestlemania
Moderator
#97 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he still with Melina?

#98 Posted by God_Spawn (37362 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Yup , Melina had an affair with Batista and Jomo knew about it, hell she even cheated on him for Mike Knox, Melina is a whore and wanted to be in Mania but they said no because it Trish's spot and Melina was heel at the time anyways. Jomo was immature and gave Trish the cold shoulder because Melina was his gf and it's a whole bunch of stuff.
Moderator
#99 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Melina with Batista and Mike Knox ? Wow
#100 Posted by God_Spawn (37362 posts) - - Show Bio

And there is supposedly more people, she was in major heat backstage and that's why she hasn't had much air time in months.

Moderator