Randy Orton is so Lackluster...

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

If you can find the video of Low ki vs Kenta in ROH, it's one of the best matches i have ever seen.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@hyiena said:

If you can find the video of Low ki vs Kenta in ROH, it's one of the best matches i have ever seen.

Low Ki is leaving wrestling, he posted on his twitter he will retire this year after some heath problems.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6305  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@hyiena said:

Low Ki is leaving wrestling, he posted on his twitter he will retire this year after some heath problems.

Damn sad to hear that.

Isn't He though.

That Rhodes boys vs the Shield match last night was great. The best I've seen in ages, that is why I watch wrestling.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched some old Wrestlemania Highlights. I think if Brock Lesnar wouldn't have left things would totally different in the WWE.

II. I miss Shelton Benjamin. I realize now how much I didn't appreciate him. DAMN shame the fans couldn't conncect with him.

I thought his "Gold Standard" look/gimmic/stich was really going to work for him.

I wish he would of went to TNA or something.

III. I like what Bully Ray said, TNA and WWE are not in competition. They are on two different leagues. TNA has been very successful but WWE is too huge of a machine to be in direct competition with TNA.

#NoLie

IV. CM Punk headlining Wrestlemania XXX. Imagine?

V. Wrestlemania XXX is next year. I can't believe it. I remember Wrestlemania XX. I thought it was great. I don't understand why people think it was terrible Wrestlemania.

VI. Should Wrestlemania XXX be the date Undertaker has his last match?

VII. I realized, I was only a fan of Taker when he had his Big Evil persona. I wasn't ever a fan of his Deadman persona.

more later.

Guess Who's Back? June'sVeryOwn ABstract4$$#073

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orton's burn in my light entrance theme has returned to WWE 2K14. Hope this means more superstars will have their old entrance themes as well..Well not that it matters if you know how to upload them yourself but off the top of my head I know I'd like to see Kane's Slow Chemical theme come back

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

JR went crazy in this one!

Loading Video...

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

The Best High Flyer In The World!!!

Gotta see his match with Low-Ki

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:
Loading Video...

The Best High Flyer In The World!!!

Gotta see his match with Low-Ki

You should watch his match with Kenny Omega

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need the help of the Pro wrestling fans on the Vine . Guys I'm reaching out to you for a friendly hand, My buddy freight train needs around 80 votes by october 31st to be crowed wrestlecade idol for 2013! the winner gets 500$ and a match with a former wwe/ wcw champion

I was very hesitant to do this due to trolling but ive reached the end of my rope and i need help

So please ComicVine Wrestling fans PLEASE HELP my Man Freight Train win Wrestlecade Idol all you need todo is vote for him @ www.wrestlecadeidol.com/vote

I ask you to please vote for 5DW Freight Train he deserves this more than anyone else in the wrestling buisness

checkout some of his promos they are all in order from earliest date to latest

P.S Please share this with anyone you can

It's Choo Choo Time 5DW 5EVER baby!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang i really hate doing this but.... BUMP

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

couple wrestlers i met this and last year

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrestling's been trash.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They be showing ROH at like 4 AM on Channel 38 now...

o.0

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldust and Cody Rhodes won the Tag Team Championship match against The Shield and The Usos.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kane is Back !

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@deathpoolthet1000: It's been months since I watched and nothing improved.

Hehehe.....
Hehehe.....

They be showing ROH at like 4 AM on Channel 38 now...

o.0

Well Chikara and other shows got tv deals this year, so it looks indy wrestling is getting less indy, besides ROH has bigger crowd that TNA at this point.

I just hope TNA dies!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: But they don't show TNA at 4 AM on a Sunday when no one is watching TV...

CM Punk finally got Paul Heyman... and he got him pretty good too.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6326  Edited By Nelomaxwell
CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they should never let him speak EVER. i mean EVER write it into his character that he is sooooo viper crazy legend killer that he does not speak. he needs paul heyman more than anybody.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: But they don't show TNA at 4 AM on a Sunday when no one is watching TV...

Still, Roh dont have money problems and it pays his talent on time, besides it dont looks like if their roster is trying to run away from their company.

Dont have all the wrestler that left talking shit about the company like TNA.

@deathpoolthet1000: I hope AJ styles gets out of there first.

Saddly several TNA Originals belive they owe TNA something.

Like Jericho said, if you only have old WWE and failed WWE guys,, people only see your company like a second or third rate WWE.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#6329  Edited By SaintWildcard

Didnt know pro wrestling was this huge here

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

Still, Roh dont have money problems and it pays his talent on time, besides it dont looks like if their roster is trying to run away from their company.

That's Internal Issues... you can still watch TNA on TV at easy hours... you can't do that with ROH, and if ROH didn't have any money issues you would think they would be able to get the networks to show their sh!t at better hours.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@king_saturn said:

That's Internal Issues... you can still watch TNA on TV at easy hours... you can't do that with ROH, and if ROH didn't have any money issues you would think they would be able to get the networks to show their sh!t at better hours.

And, it make thing worst, since it means they have all the advantages and still they fail, to the point, companies with less advantages are better business.

Not only that, but TNA decide to hire another failed WWE and ask itself why the hell they fail and fail, besides the fact Roh wrestler go to WWE and they became Sami Zayn, Seth Rolllings, Dean Ambrose and you know Cm Punk and Daniel Bryan, TNA wrestler go no place and have no future.

Kevin Steen had talk about why several people decide to keep working as indy over working with TNA.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@king_saturn said:

And, it make thing worst, since it means they have all the advantages and still they fail, to the point, companies with less advantages are better business.

Not only that, but TNA decide to hire another failed WWE and ask itself why the hell they fail and fail, besides the fact Roh wrestler go to WWE and they became Sami Zayn, Seth Rolllings, Dean Ambrose and you know Cm Punk and Daniel Bryan, TNA wrestler go no place and have no future.

Kevin Steen had talk about why several people decide to keep working as indy over working with TNA.

I don't think having a network deal where your shows are coming on at 3 and 4 AM on Sunday on one of the least known networks in the region means you are booming with business as you have stated with ROH... TNA may have a lot of internal issues... but at least they come on at a decent time on Spike TV last time I checked. Sh!t, you would have to be wired or high as heck to stay up for a ROH event on TV... at least in my region.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So here we are months later at almost the exact same spot we were at when Triple H first screwed Bryan and Orton as champ..This time with Big Show being able to actually do something this go around. Smh WWE..Having Kane take his mask off yet AGAIN? Sometimes I think Kane should just go ahead and retire because they can never seem to do anything relevant with his character anymore

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6334  Edited By superstay

I forgot to say this last week, but.......

The Nation of Domination is coming back...

__________________________________________________________________________________

LOL, HBK trying his hardest to cover up that case of baldness.

d^_^b

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: Everyone witH tHe "case of baldness" tries to cover it up, Hogan, Lebron, ScHoolboy Q, MatH Hoffa, and tHe list goes on and on. Not everyone is like Paul Heyman wHo embraces His $#!%.

II. I will never understand wHy people watcH $#!% or buy $#!% tHey don't like.

III. I Hope TNA doesn't die. If TNA dies, I Hope all my favorite wrestlers go to WWE, I Hope tHey restart ECW to replace MainEvent aka the most terrible name, or hell let TNA be rebooted as a WWE show.

I just don't want to lose Angle, Styles, Hernandez, Sabin and all the X-Division to name a few.

IV. Kaitlyn is DROP DEAD GORE G OUS! Why nobody talk bout her?

V. I wish a user on YouTube would upload some ROH episodes, I'm tryna watch my boy MR.187 again.

-ABstract4$$#073-

Avatar image for comicvine_is_jericho
comicvine_is_jericho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JR went crazy in this one!

Loading Video...

I loved it when JR went crazy after he won the royal rumble in 01' after he eliminated Kane.

comicvine_is_jericho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_rog_el: Wrestling is still pretty big but because of how WWE has become lame in recent years you don't see alotta guys 16 and up really putting it out there that they are wrestling fans. So they talk about it on the internet, thus the label IWC(internet wrestling community)

If you ever want to talk wrestling though best site is Wrestlezone, but be warned there are alot of SMARKS and wrestling trolls there. lmao

I enjoy there comments though, just don't take them seriously

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6338  Edited By superstay

@m3th:

Yeah, Daniel knock him down, and he does everything he can to cover his head. At one point, his jacket was halfway over his head.

LOL.....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kaitlyn is kind of irrelevant right now....outside of her being hot...

d^_^b

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvine_is_jericho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th said:

@comicvine_is_jericho: I. WHat are SMARKS

II. IWC, so tHat's wHat it stands for.

-ABstract4$$#073-

I. A SMark (or Smart Mark)
Is someone who thinks just because they know the general information on how the wrestling business works from articles or youtube shoot interviews etc. that they know the business as a whole and discuss and complain about things that should or should NOT happen without actually having any experience in the business at all.
Not all of them constantly complain though, you have your typical Smarks that basically kinda lean more towards the wrestling trolls and shout frustrations a things they think should NOT happen, and those people you hsoukd avoid because truat me they NEVER know what they want. THere mian goal is just to complain about things as a collective and bash the company as well as the casual fans way of thinking, they like to put them selves in a higer cclass by feeling they are SMARTER than you. and they measure there intelligence by hpw much they think they know about the business.

Here's the difference between a Casual fan and a Smark:

Caual: "Cm Punk is awesome!, he may be small but he's got a chip on his shoulder and has been WWE champion for over 400+ days! but sucks he lost to The Rock, he'll be champ again thought because he is the Best in the WOrld! "

Smark: "CM Punk is one of the best the company has, and the creative still continues to give him lame matches, when is Vince gonna give him another title shot? I still can't believe they ended his 400+ day reign with the The Rock BURYING him at the royal rumble. just to promote his movies and give there golden boy Cena another rematch at Mania for the title to keep the kids happy, I miss the late 90's. God i hate Cena."

II. yup yup, and theres also the YWC(youtube wrestling community) but just steer clear way form there. It's FILLED with either Casual fans(children) or trolls(children). lol So you won't find much discussing about wrestling there youtube users such as Seanview and Wrestling Jesus completely KILLED that community by encouraging trolling.

But yaa or you can stay here it looks like these guys have a basic grasp of what wrestling is all about, bu try out Wrestlezone if you are bored, the RAW livestream is really fun :) you'll need a Disqus account though.

You'll see me there"zackattack529" i have the same Chris jericho avi lol

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's Kaitlyn been? I've noticed she's not been on RAW or Smackdown for weeks now..maybe she's on their lesser shows but got to wondering if they released her

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark Henry and Big E Langston in the New Nation of Domination....

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

Wrestling's been trash.

so have the kardashians and yet there show is still around

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

Wrestling's been trash.

so have the kardashians and yet there show is still around

I think context is important here... because he could mean that Wrestling has been trash lately... meaning at one point it was doing much better in terms of story and plot and what have you. Wrestling do be slumping when it comes to quality of story at times.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The WWE decide to make Punk and Bryan a Tag Team, so they face the Wyatts, in the most stupid feud ever.

What is the point?

This will bury more Punk and Bryan, that is going to push the Wyatts.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna see Big Tit E Langston face Randy Orton tonight... Vote For Him !

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6347  Edited By Gambit474

The WWE decide to make Punk and Bryan a Tag Team, so they face the Wyatts, in the most stupid feud ever.

What is the point?

This will bury more Punk and Bryan, that is going to push the Wyatts.

All of their feuds have been dumb these past few months..I literally don't know why I keep watching lately other than hoping something different will happen. "What is the point?"..That's what I ask all the time about the Wyatts. They really seem to have no purpose to their characters other than to jump people and not to mention a majority of the things Bray says doesn't even make any sense. The only saving grace I've seen so far is matches involving the Rhodes brothers. Now those are entertaining

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: The same idea of Ricardo being with Rob Van Dam, they just need to have Ricardo vs Del Rio, but since they notice Van Dam was back they give him a title shot for no reason, put Ricardo in his side even with all their total lack of chemistry and bury any chance Ricardo could had to be a wrestler in the WWE, without the El Local thing.

They notice people wanted Punk and Bryan working together, so over putting them against the Shield and HHH, they decide that Bryan as the matter of fact wasnt as big star as the Big Show, neither is Punk, so lets put them with guy that obviously they think are going to be huge stars.

Also HHH will never face Bryan or Punk, since those guys are closer to be the face of the company that he ever was.

Saddly we now have Orton vs Big Show.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s your though of the new Kane??

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kane's new look is Interesting to say the least...

It seems that the WWE is really trying to push this Big Show vs The Corporation 2.0 thing as the Main Story... personally I like The Wyatts vs CM Punk and Goat Face as a better story... for some reason it seems like John Cena is taking a back seat in terms of story lines... maybe it's just me.