#6251 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how far this Rhodes Dynasty can actually go...

#6252 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: Rey? he is getting back at the WWE for some reason.

Psicosis is in AAA, he is back at working with his mask and original character, i hope they have 1 last match and then retire.

#6253 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryback vs Big E Langston...

#6254 Posted by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

Psicosis is in AAA, he is back at working with his mask and original character, i hope they have 1 last match and then retire.

WWE must not be mad much then I guess since he's still been added to the upcoming game..one source I read though was trying to say he was suppose to be back near Summerslam then another saying he might retire soon. Who knows ha

#6255 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

WWE must not be mad much then I guess since he's still been added to the upcoming game..one source I read though was trying to say he was suppose to be back near Summerslam then another saying he might retire soon. Who knows ha

Rey said he will retire in like 4 years, but he has being saying that since, well since 4 years ago, so who know when he is going to retire.

#6256 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

#6257 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26850 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

...... -__-

I can't believe what I'm reading........ Did someone actually call King Saturn a troll? Oh what has Comicvine come to.

Anyway I agree with the King (it should be obvious to any rational human being)

WWE title>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHC

Raw has always been superior to Smackdown, now it was debatable back in 2005-2008, right now it's not even close. All Smackdown has is second tier wrestlers and rejects.

As usual..a load of crap. Then again I should not be surprised that there would be some ass kissers to follow after what I had said.

Second tier wrestlers..Rofl,guys like Del Rio,RVD,and many others that appear on Smackdown can wrestle far better then a majority of the top RAW stars..Why must there be so many ignorant wrestling fans nowadays? RAW's not superior,it's just more popular because that's how WWE pushes it. As always a majority of their wrestlers who ACTUALLY HAVE TALENT OR CAN WRESTLE reside mostly on smackdown or even the lesser shows. Anyone who says they've seen better wrestled matches on RAW compared to Smackdown,definitely concerning the present day,is automatically full of crap. People are dumb..of course a Monday night show is going to be "better" then a Friday night show. Ratings will always favor a show that's earlier in the week compared to ones one the weekends..That's how shows like CSI Miami and New York went under because they couldn't ever get ratings for ex

@hyiena indeed,I agree 100%. Guys like Ziggler,Rhodes,Del Rio,and many others can wrestle some pretty good matches yet they hold them down and do whatever kind of crap it is they do nowadays. At least with other companies like TNA they at least TRY to be entertaining with their wrestling

Flagged for insults. I'm not even going to entertain a user like you who throws temper tantrums and insults around. Nice job trolling though buddy.

#6258 Edited by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@gambit474 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

...... -__-

I can't believe what I'm reading........ Did someone actually call King Saturn a troll? Oh what has Comicvine come to.

Anyway I agree with the King (it should be obvious to any rational human being)

WWE title>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHC

Raw has always been superior to Smackdown, now it was debatable back in 2005-2008, right now it's not even close. All Smackdown has is second tier wrestlers and rejects.

As usual..a load of crap. Then again I should not be surprised that there would be some ass kissers to follow after what I had said.

Second tier wrestlers..Rofl,guys like Del Rio,RVD,and many others that appear on Smackdown can wrestle far better then a majority of the top RAW stars..Why must there be so many ignorant wrestling fans nowadays? RAW's not superior,it's just more popular because that's how WWE pushes it. As always a majority of their wrestlers who ACTUALLY HAVE TALENT OR CAN WRESTLE reside mostly on smackdown or even the lesser shows. Anyone who says they've seen better wrestled matches on RAW compared to Smackdown,definitely concerning the present day,is automatically full of crap. People are dumb..of course a Monday night show is going to be "better" then a Friday night show. Ratings will always favor a show that's earlier in the week compared to ones one the weekends..That's how shows like CSI Miami and New York went under because they couldn't ever get ratings for ex

@hyiena indeed,I agree 100%. Guys like Ziggler,Rhodes,Del Rio,and many others can wrestle some pretty good matches yet they hold them down and do whatever kind of crap it is they do nowadays. At least with other companies like TNA they at least TRY to be entertaining with their wrestling

Flagged for insults. I'm not even going to entertain a user like you who throws temper tantrums and insults around. Nice job trolling though buddy.

Oh yes because your posts are soooo much better then mine right? Purposely enticing such reponses or attempting to provoke me..I've flagged yours as well. LOL I love how you guys keep calling me a troll..Last time I checked if I'm such a supposed "troll" then you're more in the wrong for "feeding" me. I've said nothing wrong..Calling some fans ignorant is not an insult because there are indeed a massive amount of wrestling fans nowadays who don't know what they're talking about. Me saying people are dumb? Oh please do tell how I've said that you specifically or anyone else were individually stupid. It's true that it's a poor argument trying to downrate a friday night show compared to a monday night. As I said before if I truly wanted insult you,King,or whoever else then I would've said far far worse things.

I've done nothing wrong since stated my opposition and provided perfectly reasonable explanations for them..You guys are the ones who get fussy because,God forbid,someone might actually disagree with you. I said Daniel Bryan was nothing impressive..I'm entitled to say so,I said Taker's streak is overrated..I'm entitled to say so,and yes oh yes I will say the WWE title is JUST AS second rate as the WH title(and some have even agreed with me)..So yes I'm allowed to say so. If I get in trouble then so should you..As I said before,such a shame this site doesn't have an ignore option

#6259 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26850 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time I checked if I'm such a supposed "troll" then you're more in the wrong for "feeding" me. I've said nothing wrong..

LOL keep telling yourself you did nothing wrong. Also I never responded to you, you responded to me. Get your facts straight money. If I have something to say to a user I would say it to their face, not duck and dodge. I simply stated lol @ calling the King a troll because the notion is insane to say the least. I then proceeded to agree with Saturn, not once did I mention your name in my response, neither did I want you to respond because if I did, I would have stated it to your face. Flag me, I don't care I did nothing wrong.

Calling some fans ignorant is not an insult because there are indeed a massive amount of wrestling fans nowadays who don't know what they're talking about.

Lalalalala, you done? Your denial trip is starting to be amusing now.

Me saying people are dumb? Oh please do tell how I've said that you specifically or anyone else were individually stupid. It's true that it's a poor argument trying to downrate a friday night show compared to a monday night. As I said before if I truly wanted insult you,King,or whoever else then I would've said far far worse things.

Oh sweet Buddha, the irony cuts more then a lightsaber. I've been on here 2+ years son, I know what's an insult and what isn't one, and you my friend have been throwing them around for 2 pages now.

I've done nothing wrong since stated my opposition and provided perfectly reasonable explanations for them..You guys are the ones who get fussy because,God forbid,someone might actually disagree with you. I said Daniel Bryan was nothing impressive..I'm entitled to say so,I said Taker's streak is overrated..I'm entitled to say so,and yes oh yes I will say the WWE title is JUST AS second rate as the WH title(and some have even agreed with me)..So yes I'm allowed to say so. If I get in trouble then so should you

I'm not even going to entertain all of this jazz.. I'm going to let the mods settle this dilemma.

#6260 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

#6261 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26850 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha not really dude. I'm done with this "debate" I'm having with Gambit474.

#6262 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: After the flame war he had with King Saturn, that lasted for like 4 pages and end in them calling them names.

This is getting more common in this thread.

#6263 Posted by Jimmie_Hudson_ (295 posts) - - Show Bio

moving on, this week's tna episode felt like a filler. nothing interesting really happened besides the decent match AJ styles had. everything else was pretty much filler with announcements for bound for glory. not sure how i feel about this, which is better the whole month promoting matches on a ppv or suddenly announcing matches a week before the ppv?

#6264 Edited by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Last time I checked if I'm such a supposed "troll" then you're more in the wrong for "feeding" me. I've said nothing wrong..

LOL keep telling yourself you did nothing wrong. Also I never responded to you, you responded to me. Get your facts straight money. If I have something to say to a user I would say it to their face, not duck and dodge. I simply stated lol @ calling the King a troll because the notion is insane to say the least. I then proceeded to agree with Saturn, not once did I mention your name in my response, neither did I want you to respond because if I did, I would have stated it to your face. Flag me, I don't care I did nothing wrong.

Calling some fans ignorant is not an insult because there are indeed a massive amount of wrestling fans nowadays who don't know what they're talking about.

Lalalalala, you done? Your denial trip is starting to be amusing now.

Me saying people are dumb? Oh please do tell how I've said that you specifically or anyone else were individually stupid. It's true that it's a poor argument trying to downrate a friday night show compared to a monday night. As I said before if I truly wanted insult you,King,or whoever else then I would've said far far worse things.

Oh sweet Buddha, the irony cuts more then a lightsaber. I've been on here 2+ years son, I know what's an insult and what isn't one, and you my friend have been throwing them around for 2 pages now.

I've done nothing wrong since stated my opposition and provided perfectly reasonable explanations for them..You guys are the ones who get fussy because,God forbid,someone might actually disagree with you. I said Daniel Bryan was nothing impressive..I'm entitled to say so,I said Taker's streak is overrated..I'm entitled to say so,and yes oh yes I will say the WWE title is JUST AS second rate as the WH title(and some have even agreed with me)..So yes I'm allowed to say so. If I get in trouble then so should you

I'm not even going to entertain all of this jazz.. I'm going to let the mods settle this dilemma.

"I'm not even going to entertain a user like you"And yet you responded..Hypocrisy is an amusing thing. Cut the crap DC..You can't deny saying you didn't mention me when you would've had to have seen my post to know that I was the one who said the troll comment. I was already done and past what was said between I and King which is why I moved on to different discussions..So no you brought it back up. I'm not even wasting my time reading most of what you said because you're just doing what I said in my previous post..Enticing and provoking me. As I said..If I get in trouble then so should you. Such a shame this isn't in person

#6265 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Can everyone just get back on topic?

#6266 Edited by CuddleBear (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Smackdown! is a 2nd tier show that fact can not be argued. aruge wrestler vs wrestler and title vs title all you want but RAW is WAR! ;) is the flagship show

#6267 Edited by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing some updates from the Rock about his Hercules movie..It made me think about how he said months earlier,or maybe it was longer then that..I've forgotten, that he was supposedly "back" in the WWE. He did exactly as I thought he would..Shows up for a few matches and then disappears back into Hollywood for God knows how long

#6268 Edited by CuddleBear (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474 Of course, he is the first legitimate actor to come out of wrestling. He will come back and do Rock/Cena 3 and lose and probably be mostly done wrestling after that.

#6269 Posted by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474 Of course, he is the first legitimate actor to come out of wrestling. He will come back and do Rock/Cena 3 and lose and probably be mostly done wrestling after that.

Bah..I just keep wishing they'd have The Rock vs Randy Orton. 3rd Generation vs 3rd Generation

#6270 Posted by CuddleBear (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474 Cena is the only person worth wrestling for Rock. He might work a side match with him before Wrestlemania like he did with CM Punk.

#6271 Posted by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474 Cena is the only person worth wrestling for Rock. He might work a side match with him before Wrestlemania like he did with CM Punk.

Idk if I'd go that far..Cena's probably up there with Rock in terms of popular character,however when I mention Orton..Orton's wrestling ability is somewhat better then Cena's lol Speaking of The Rock..If there's a match I wish we could've seen that never happened it would have to have been The Rock vs Shawn Michaels.

#6272 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Antonio Cesaro is fun to watch because of his freakish strength...

#6273 Posted by russellmania77 (15808 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P junkyard dog

#6274 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has the biggest Moobs contest...........

#6275 Edited by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@king_saturn said:

Who has the biggest Moobs contest...........

Heh, I actually want to see them Wrestle... I think it could be an interesting match. I would love to see the WWE give the Black Fellow a Push... Hell, they push Ahmed Johnson and his Ghetto Incredible Hulk sounding azz... why not Big E ?

#6276 Posted by russellmania77 (15808 posts) - - Show Bio

y'all having a flame war with out me?

#6277 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how CM Punk would do in MMA with some very extensive MMA training ? Like for a Bellator tournament or something.

#6278 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryback wants to face Goldberg, i mean Beth Phoenix can kick his ass.

#6279 Posted by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

Beth Phoenix..I have two favorite memories involving her. One being when Batista gave her the spine buster onto Santino and when Charlie Haas dressed up as her and impersonated her. Good times

#6280 Posted by Jimmie_Hudson_ (295 posts) - - Show Bio

what ever happened to beth phoenix, melina, kelly kelly, and marysta (or whatever her name is)?

#6281 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimmie_hudson_ said:

what ever happened to beth phoenix, melina, kelly kelly, and marysta (or whatever her name is)?

Bad booking, until Melina had enough of this shit, sure she belive she was better that most of the divas, but that was because she actually was a wrestler.

Kelly Kelly leave, the WWE wasnt helping her anymore, what it show the Kelly Kelly puches were a terrible idea.

Maryse was tired of the fact the WWE only pushed Kelly Kelly and never pushed her, then she decide to leave.

Beth Phoenix leave because she wanted to be with Edge and look for an acting career.

#6282 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

#6283 Edited by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

WWF War Zone is a Hilarious Game...

#6284 Posted by Jimmie_Hudson_ (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: what are they doing now? i heard melina originally was a stripper before wwe. wait, beth and edge dated? what happened to lita and edge?

#6285 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimmie_hudson_: Melina was a model and a beauty pageant contestant, she worked in the indies before getting in the WWE, Melina always had problem with model that never cared to be wrestlers or didnt train hard enough, you know she was a model and became a wrestler, the others dont, so it looks Melina was hated by several people for that point of view.

Lita dated CM Punk(Who has dated pretty much every single Diva) some time ago and Edge and Lita break way before Lita decide to leave the WWE.

#6286 Edited by Jimmie_Hudson_ (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: is it bad that i think lita is a weirdo? i thought her and matt had a good thing together. she then gets with edge which i thought was random. choosing edge over matt was filled with drama so that at the end she hooks up with cm punk. what? again, is it weird that i view her as a weirdo?

#6287 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: is it bad that i think lita is a weirdo? i thought her and matt had a good thing together. she then gets with edge which i thought was random. choosing edge over matt was filled with drama so that at the end she hooks up with cm punk. what? again, is it weird that i view her as a weirdo?

Considering you don't know her and seem to be judging her off of storylines, yes it is weird.

I'm curious to see if the rumors of WWE putting Cena on Smackdown full time are true. Would be interesting to say the least

#6288 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

Take that Matt Hardy did a video called Us vs Them, kicked her out of his house at night, after watching her cell phone and pretty much tell them he was going to kill them.

Those are Matt Hardy words, his version of the story and from their internet show

So, no Matt is crazy!!!

I wasnt even looking for it, i find it shen watching his scarred promos.

#6289 Edited by russellmania77 (15808 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P big boss man

#6290 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26850 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: "I'm not even going to entertain a user like you"And yet you responded..Hypocrisy is an amusing thing. Cut the crap DC..You can't deny saying you didn't mention me when you would've had to have seen my post to know that I was the one who said the troll comment. I was already done and past what was said between I and King which is why I moved on to different discussions..So no you brought it back up. I'm not even wasting my time reading most of what you said because you're just doing what I said in my previous post..Enticing and provoking me. As I said..If I get in trouble then so should you. Such a shame this isn't in person

Hahaha lol. I guess we're done here, no?

#6291 Edited by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@gambit474: "I'm not even going to entertain a user like you"And yet you responded..Hypocrisy is an amusing thing. Cut the crap DC..You can't deny saying you didn't mention me when you would've had to have seen my post to know that I was the one who said the troll comment. I was already done and past what was said between I and King which is why I moved on to different discussions..So no you brought it back up. I'm not even wasting my time reading most of what you said because you're just doing what I said in my previous post..Enticing and provoking me. As I said..If I get in trouble then so should you. Such a shame this isn't in person

Hahaha lol. I guess we're done here, no?

Responding yet again I see..But hey I guess you missed where a mod said to get back on topic right? Teenagers,smh

@peppeyhare I don't think Cena will be on SD..Unless they have a good reason for him to be. They seem to keep a majority of their cash cow stars on Raw just for that very reason..to make them money

#6292 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26850 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474:

I was really responding so we could move on, I hate to leave stuff like this.....It doesn't sit right with me. But if you're going to be like that *shrugs* forget it then.

Old people smh.

Edit: Furthermore I never even saw the mods comment from the getgo.

#6293 Edited by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

25 is old..Hmm how amusing. @jimmie_hudson_ I too always thought Lita looked best with Matt..seeing her with Edge and them just felt awkward

#6294 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio
Again!!!

#6295 Posted by Jimmie_Hudson_ (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare: i never mentioned the storyline. i said that i found the pairing of lita and edge to be a odd couple. i added that the fact that both edge and lita went through a lot of drama (outside of the storyline) to be together to ultimately hook up with cm punk is odd for me but ok.

#6296 Edited by Jimmie_Hudson_ (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: that is the thing though. i never saw all the drama when i first saw edge and lita together so it was weird. i asked online and users showed me all the drama matt was causing so i thought edge and lita must really care for each other to put up with all this drama. now i find out they broke up and she dated cm punk which is weird to me. it is weird for me that edge got with beth phoenix too. i am literally just finding out about this.

edit: i just watched the video. i personally think it isn't that bad. i know it's still bad but humans have killed their significant others in cases like this. death > public embarrassment. i think matt messed up too but he was heartbroken and let his emotions get the better of him.

#6297 Posted by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

I waited so long for Big Show to finally knock out the Shield..It's been a long time coming. I'm sure Triple H will try to screw the Rhodes brothers out of their new title win

#6298 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Missing Wrestling because of Hectic Schedule

#6299 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't watch wrestling anymore.I miss the monday wars

#6300 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luger vs Batista