#5551 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: They should just drop the brand names since they're pretty much useless. I miss the days when a Smackdown superstar would visit Raw (Or vice versa) It was a treat, and a rarity.

#5552 Posted by beautifulrevery (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@lagoon_boy: I agree, the brand split definitely led to a lot better television weekly. Plus the titles meant more and more superstars got to compete instead of the same people taking up air time on each show.

#5553 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I think if the crowd from Raw last week would continue their 'Attitude era' attitude, then I think the WWE would definitely up their game, because they would try their best in my opinion to satisfy the crowd to prevent them from breaking the PG barrier chants, if that made sense.

#5554 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Dolph Ziggler is WHC finally...

#5555 Edited by beautifulrevery (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@lagoon_boy: No matter what "era" or what kind of product is put out the audience will always chant profane things if they're extremely bored, extremely hot for a competitor/segment, or are simply trying to be rambunctious. It doesn't matter whether the product they put out is good or not at this point. The chants are there and they'll use them(see "Goldberg", "Sexual Chocolate", "What?!", etc)

Dolph Ziggler is WHC finally...

Like he said "...too damn good for too damn long!"

#5556 Posted by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally Ziggler, but lol at Del Rio losing it the way he did.

#5557 Edited by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
#5558 Edited by beautifulrevery (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Yes, but I found the WWE universe crowd aren't that verbal.

Not generally but the right audience's tend to be (post Wrestlemania crowd, Philly, Canada, Chicago, NY, NJ). Pretty much anything besides Corpus Christi lol

#5559 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
#5560 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone watched WWE Saturday Morning Slam... the whole Dolph Ziggler commentary with the Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan match was funny.

Ziggler : Ha Ha... did you see that ? Henry looks so dumb doing that. Ha Ha

Mark Henry : Hey, what you laughing at ?

Ziggler : Nothing Man... Hey

lmmfao

#5561 Posted by beautifulrevery (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@lagoon_boy: Rey is currently experiencing problems best explained by a Fred from Spongebob Squarepants

#5562 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Samoa Joe, dude is one of my favorites.

#5563 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Did a bit research, it says he's rehabbing his knees? That's twice in two years!

#5564 Edited by beautifulrevery (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@lagoon_boy: "MY LEG!" is probably the most repeated thing Rey has said in the past 5 years. It's really time for him to hang it up. He should bow out gracefully like Edge before he can't even walk without assistance.

#5565 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn... I almost forgot who Edge was.
LOL

#5566 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I agree. Despite the fact that I am a big fan of Rey, he should. He has nothing to prove and has already created an amazing legacy. But....one more great fight wouldn't hurt. XD

@king_saturn: LOL!

#5567 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Still want Flair to manage Ziggler

#5568 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Mark Henry in a Cage Match... just so I can see him climb it and have flashbacks of the King Kong movies.

#5569 Posted by russellmania77 (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

r.i.p blue blazer

#5570 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Owen Hart has been dead for years...

#5571 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Mark Henry in a Cage Match... just so I can see him climb it and have flashbacks of the King Kong movies.

Lol, would be funny to see him fall off the top.

#5572 Edited by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

@king_saturn said:

hell yeah it would... especially if they had Brodus Clay big ass up there too... could be like watching King Hippo vs King Kong in a real live wrestling match.

#5573 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

@king_saturn said:

hell yeah it would... especially if they had Brodus Clay big ass up there too... could be like watching King Hippo vs King Kong in a real live wrestling match.

what about albert?

#5574 Edited by russellmania77 (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

i find it funny that the first time undertaker fought in the world wrestling ring, he fought and beat the super fly easily but a got almost beat at the royal rumble a few years ago

#5575 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

i find it funny that the first time undertaker fought in the world wrestling ring, he fought and beat the super fly easily but a got almost beat at the royal rumble a few years ago

I remember when maven eliminated the undertaker at a royal rumble. man was he [undertaker] pissed

#5576 Posted by russellmania77 (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

I remember when maven eliminated the undertaker at a royal rumble. man was he [undertaker] pissed

oh yeah, he threw his head into a popcorn machine lol

#5577 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Look In My Eyes... What Do You See ? The Cult of Unemployment !

#5578 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

There needs to be a WWE Undisputed Championship

#5579 Edited by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Antonio Cesaro challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship... dude has got the skills. Who cares if he has the Mic Skills... it aint like Jack Swagger is sh!t on the Mic and yet they had him challenging for the title.

#5580 Posted by Shanana (52907 posts) - - Show Bio
#5581 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: I like Swaggers theme lol

The only reason Swagger is relevant though is because he somehow managed to get Yosemite Sam to leave the Looney Tunes and manage his All American American azz.

:P

#5582 Edited by Shanana (52907 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: HA! I think we would be world champ if he didn't eff up though.

#5583 Edited by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: HA! I think we would be world champ if he didn't eff up though.

It's possible... though I think if Antonio Cesaro was given the right push... a match up between Swagger vs Cesaro would be Very Good as well. It really doesn't matter either way though cause that World Heavyweight Title has about as much worth as the United States Championship... everyone knows it's about the WWE Championship.

#5584 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

MVP posted the following to Twitter

Being a WWE fan doesn't make u a PRO WRESTLING fan. There r AMAZING wrestlers in Mexico, Japan, Europe you've never heard of but would love!

WWE is the biggest promotion in the world. The best production. Some awesome talent. But pro wrestling is bigger than WWE. I had a blast working there. I also had a blast working in Japan. Different psychology, different styles. It all comes down to personal preference.

Khali was World Heavy Weight champion. That's usually reserved for the best. Is he among the best? Remember it's ENTERTAINMENT.

#5585 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

MVP posted the following to Twitter

Being a WWE fan doesn't make u a PRO WRESTLING fan. There r AMAZING wrestlers in Mexico, Japan, Europe you've never heard of but would love!

WWE is the biggest promotion in the world. The best production. Some awesome talent. But pro wrestling is bigger than WWE. I had a blast working there. I also had a blast working in Japan. Different psychology, different styles. It all comes down to personal preference.

Khali was World Heavy Weight champion. That's usually reserved for the best. Is he among the best? Remember it's ENTERTAINMENT.

Heh, I remember MVP.

#5586 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Extreme Rules Pre Show is kind of funny...

#5587 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one that thought the Del Rio (Cross Armbreaker), Swagger (Ankle Lock), & Ziggler (Sleeper Hold) WHC Triple Threat should've been a Submission Match.

#5588 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

Am I the only one that thought the Del Rio (Cross Armbreaker), Swagger (Ankle Lock), & Ziggler (Sleeper Hold) WHC Triple Threat should've been a Submission Match.

Sounds Good...

the Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger match was Adequate though

#5590 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock Lesnar screaming as he hurts his leg and Triple H brings the pain to him is probably the only thing I will remember about WWE Extreme Rules... well that and Ryback running John Cena's body through the Extreme Rules Lighting at the front of the stage and KO the dude.

#5591 Posted by SC (12699 posts) - - Show Bio

#5592 Edited by SC (12699 posts) - - Show Bio

Am actually really excited to be a fan at the moment of WWE. Am glad Bray Wyatt is being called up to the main roster. He's a great character wrestler so he could carry that part and play off peeps like DB really well. Also eally really hope WWE creative doesn't ruin El Generico. I understand them wanting to protect their investment but yeah. Enjoyed watching him and Cesaro wrestle. Rollins and Bryan's match on Raw was great too! Still think WWE needs more factions though - could/should put William Regal, Sheamus, Mason Ryan and Wade Barret into a British Lions faction! 0___0

#5593 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

I was watching raw last nite and bret hart came into the locker room and said that Curtis axel looks just like his father mr perfect. I don't know about yinz but I don't see any resemblance

also it was natalyas birthday as she and kaitlyn got the crap kicked out of them by the bella twins =)

#5594 Posted by superstay (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey bros, I've missed three months (college)........so,....what have I missed?

d?_?b

#5595 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey bros, I've missed three months (college)........so,....what have I missed?

d?_?b

Nothing, same old trash

#5596 Posted by superstay (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil:

Awww, I was actually hope it was getting better

d*-*b

#5597 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't give a Dang

#5598 Posted by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched an episode in at least two months, I watch last night..same crap.

#5599 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio

Sting got his butt kicked at the last TNA PPV

#5600 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil:

Awww, I was actually hope it was getting better

d*-*b

are you on drugs? if not i can get you some to take your mind off television wrestling and think about them Cheetos snacks