#5502 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

What other magic will we have tonight ?

#5503 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: This Raw really is at least 20x better than WM 29 was and I have no words. The crowd is on fire tonight. We even got a JBL and Michael Cole chant and Cole is absolutely terrible. The chairs got chants. We got a wave. We have a new WHC. This will probably be the best Raw of the year. Calling it now.

#5504 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

THEY WERE HUMMING FANDANGO'S THEME. OMFG THIS CROWD.

#5505 Edited by The Stegman (23764 posts) - - Show Bio

Fandango is now awesome in my book, and the crowd tonight is insane.

#5506 Edited by russellmania77 (14829 posts) - - Show Bio

you cant see me

#5507 Edited by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this crowd reminds me of the late 90's early 2000's it's just great it's on such a higher level than any other night even after a crappy showing last night.

#5508 Edited by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: This Raw really is at least 20x better than WM 29 was and I have no words. The crowd is on fire tonight. We even got a JBL and Michael Cole chant and Cole is absolutely terrible. The chairs got chants. We got a wave. We have a new WHC. This will probably be the best Raw of the year. Calling it now.

indeed... but isn't it a damn shame that they make you pay 55 bucks for a Wrestlemania event that sucks more than their Televised event which is supposed to be filled with weaker matches and weaker substance ? Seems kind of strange that they would pull out the stops on a RAW and not a PPV event.

#5509 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

That Raw. 20/10. Holy crap. That was amazing. The energy by itself was overwhelming.

#5510 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a much better RAW that some of the others I have seen in a while...

#5511 Posted by Project_Worm (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

HOLY F*** THAT WAS A GREAT RAW!!!

That "up yours gesture" from Ryback was perfect and the dude usually bores the poop outta me.

#5512 Posted by God_Spawn (37566 posts) - - Show Bio

Raw killed it tonight. Definitely much better than Mania. And agreed on the Ryback mentions. I'm not a huge fan of him, but getting Cena like that, the gestures, and the fact he still played to the crowd as a face was awesome. I can see Ryback just kind of being an animal and his gimmick allows that tweener-esque style that can be played by just him feeding on whoever.

Anyways, my WM review.

Shield vs Orton, Show, Sheamus- 3/5 Solid opener. I felt the pacing was good, and everyone played their parts well in the match.

Swagger Del Rio- 3/5. Could have been better. The pacing seemed off for in the beginning, and when I felt it picked up, the match was over.

Fandango vs Jericho 1.5/5. It was an ok. The match itself was meh for me, and the end was a bit sloppy.

Ryback vs Henry 0/5. This was terrible. Nothing else needs to be mentioned.

Hell No vs Big E and Ziggy 3.5-5. Overall, solid match. Bryan gets his WM moment and I wasn't too impressed with Big E, though he does fit fine with Ziggler and AJ.

Lesnar vs HHH- 4/5 just because the build up was done well. Everyone played their part in the lead up to it, and while the match was no technical showing, they both were just brutal and vicious and played to the emotions that they had built up for it. I won't say it was absolutely amazing, but for what it was worth and what kind of psychology that went into the match, it was one of the better matches on the card.

Taker vs Punk. 4/5 Match of the night easily. Both carried themselves really well and I take back everything I previously said about my worries of Taker being able to carry his own weight in the match due to circumstances. He did just fine, and him and Punk had a good back and forth.

Rock vs Cena 1/5. I hated this match. It was a terrible main event. The first half was just headlocks, shoulder tackles, and an armdrag. The rest was basically both of them countering and kicking out of their best moves OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. It was one of the most boring matches I have seen in awhile. Rocky has lost it big time, and Cena winning was necessary for the business aspect of things, and despite him not having the belt for almost 2 years, he's had it for 24+ hours and it seems like he never lost it in the first place. Nobody won from this match. It was repetitive. It was boring. Nothing engaging about it. The only thing I can remotely salvage from it was the revenge shot from last year with Rock going for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and Cena countering. Just like the Cena did with the People's elbow from a year ago.

#5513 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

indeed... but isn't it a damn shame that they make you pay 55 bucks for a Wrestlemania event that sucks more than their Televised event which is supposed to be filled with weaker matches and weaker substance ? Seems kind of strange that they would pull out the stops on a RAW and not a PPV event.

That is very true. I think it's to "set up the new season" and the Wrestlemania vibe is still in the air so everyone still tries to give it their best. ESPECIALLY the people who didn't get onto the WM card. I think the crowd brought the best out of everyone. The Miz/Barrett match was infinitely better than their match at WM for starters and Barrett played up like the face in the match.

ALSO BROTHERS OF YESTRUCTION VS THE SHIELD

#5514 Posted by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

And here is my review for WrestleMania.I am a little bit late with it but I want to give my opinion.

The Shield vs Big Show/Sheamus and Randy Orton - 3/5 - The match had my attention and was really interesting.Had some cool moments but the thing that ruined it for me was the end.The way the Shield won was just not that real to me.And also the way Sheamus and Randy were acting just kinda pushed me away.

Ryback vs. Mark Henry - 0.5/5 - The whole match was just plain boring and didn't have any cool moments.It felt like it wasn't a match for such of a big event.

Team Hell No vs. Dolph and Big E - 2.5/5 - I wanted the match to last longer.Dolph and Big E look like a good team and I really wanted to see the match last longer.It was interesting but just the easy and fast win were stupid.

Fandango vs. Chris Jericho - 1/5 - This match shouldn't have been also at WrestleMania and the fact that Fandango won was just crazy and I didn't like it.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - 3/5 - It had some good moments.The rivalry between these two isn't one of the best or good at all but the matches between them entertain me and I could definitely see more and more of them.

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk - 3.5/5 - This gets such a high rating because of the fact that we didn't get to see Undertaker's streak broken.It's an amazing streak and it is one of the thing that are a reason why you should respect him.There were some great moments near the end but the match didn't had that dynamic for a top match in WrestleMania.Also the fact that they made Punk get up after a Tombstone was just atrocious but I am glad that they didn't want him to win.

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar - 3.5/5 - The outcome of the match was obvious and the fact that you knew the end made the match boring for you but to see Triple H again fighting like that was a good reason to like the match.It was obvious that he is going to suffer and in the end he will win because of the last amount of energy he has but the way he won was amazing.

John Cena vs The Rock - 3/5 - I expected more from this match rather than them just exchanging blows or doing their signature moves.The whole match was going on and on like that and some time in the middle you just got sick of it.The match was boring as hell but the outcome made me happy and the moment the two superstars had in the end was touching and cool.

WrestleMania - 3/5 - The event as a whole had some good moments but had some bad moments too.THere were matches that were interesting and ones that shouldn't be part of the event.I expected more and I am kinda disappointing but the end was good enough for me to forget about all of the bad moments I saw.I wanted some of these things to happen and I really think that so far this year has been really good for WWE.

#5515 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

Aint no way in hell I am putting more than 15 dollars in the Black Pot next year for WM30... lmmfao

#5516 Edited by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio

Raw was absolutely tremendous!

THIS WAS THE GREATEST NITRO IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT FOLKS!

#5517 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

man i need to start watching wrestling again

#5518 Edited by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

You all realize the crowd was amazing because they were in NJ, right?? Annoying and trolling people is our states mantra.

#5519 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope they don't keep this push with Jack Swagger... dude is boring. Zeb Coulter is somewhat Interesting.

LOL

#5520 Edited by russellmania77 (14829 posts) - - Show Bio

you smell what the rock is cooking?

#5521 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

What an absolutely spithouse crowd. All farking high on cocaine. Chanting for themselves and totally ignoring two top guys like Orton and Sheamus. Ugh, I want to be sick. Farking ridiculous.

Naturally CM Punk needed the night off after his total phoned-in effort against Taker. Guy redefines piss weak.

Fark WWE. Had enough of their spit and the crowd who, typically, would say that Marvel is going well. Tired of idiots. Kill yourself if you liked that crowd. Seriously.

I'm sick of this thread too. (Most of) You people honestly depress me and make me ashamed to be a wrestling fan. (Spits on thread and walks out)

#5522 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

bubba ray dudley is the leader of aces & eights... boring!!!!

#5523 Edited by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
#5524 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

What an absolutely sh*thouse crowd. All f*cking high on cocaine. Chanting for themselves and totally ignoring two top guys like Orton and Sheamus. Ugh, I want to be sick. F*cking ridiculous.

Naturally CM Punk needed the night off after his total phoned-in effort against Taker. Guy redefines piss weak.

F*ck WWE. Had enough of their sh*t and the crowd who, typically, would say that Marvel is going well. Tired of idiots. Kill yourself if you liked that crowd. Seriously.

I'm sick of this thread too. (Most of) You people honestly depress me and make me ashamed to be a wrestling fan. (Spits on thread and walks out)

Where is all this rage coming from ? Why get bent out of shape over a crowd ? So what they are chanting for themselves... they paid money to go to the show right ? So if they want to chant and scream whatever... that's cool. The energy in that crowd was exceptional regardless of what they was chanting anyways. Why say Screw the WWE, when the WWE regenerated itself on Monday night from coming off a rather lackluster Wrestlemania 29 show ? I mean just because you don't agree with things being said on this thread that makes you ashamed to be a Wrestling Fan ?

#5525 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: I'm tired of frackwits. I'm sick of having to exist in a world with people like that. It infuriates me. That Raw was garbage, and before some self-righteous hippy retard comes along and says "in your opinion", yes it's my opinion, and it's my opinion that those same people should fracking die.

Had enough.

#5526 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

remember kids... vince didnt screw bret, bret screwed bret

#5528 Edited by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

Well we got some WWE Main Event action eh ?

#5529 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt: Not a strong support of our Cenation honey , The chief said himself, they earned the right to say what they want ^-^

On that note I'm not watching Wrestling in general, haven't been for a while, I'll back to it soon. Last night sound like something , and in all honestly idk why people are this upset, like you didn't know what gonna was happen ? if some of these peeps are the Smarks, then why waste the bills on something that we knew was gonna happen since two years ago,it's like watching Titanic and moaning that the boat sank, then again, that not much of an excuse . come on there's other things out there, not tna lol

and Fandango !

#5530 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

Sexual Chocolate... lol

#5531 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

i admit i havent watched raw and smackdown in forever, but does fandango come out doing the fandango?

#5532 Posted by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

Please try watch this weeks Raw if you can Fuschia, I think you will really enjoy it. Cena was awesomely funny on the mic, the crowd cheered for Ziggler, and Curtis/Fandango. They were a bit negative at parts, but enthusiastic more so. They are the fans who are hardcore enough to get to Wrestlemania but not the actual Wrestlemania show and get all rowdy at the following nights Raw heh heh.

There are some other reasons to watch but I don't wanna spoil.

Moderator Online
#5533 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: Oh i will, when I can ^-^

#5534 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

RAW was overrated

#5535 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

RAW was overrated

Why do you say this ?

#5536 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

RAW was overrated

Why do you say this ?

Good show but mostly because of the crowd and the moments.

#5537 Posted by russellmania77 (14829 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: I'm tired of frackwits. I'm sick of having to exist in a world with people like that. It infuriates me. That Raw was garbage, and before some self-righteous hippy retard comes along and says "in your opinion", yes it's my opinion, and it's my opinion that those same people should fracking die.

Had enough.

in your opinion

#5538 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

@king_saturn said:

@jnr6lil said:

RAW was overrated

Why do you say this ?

Good show but mostly because of the crowd and the moments.

But isn't it The Crowd and The Moments that make up The Show itself ? So how can it be Overrated ?

#5539 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: That's true but matches & segments play a part. Granted I didn't see the show. Was reading a live update.

#5540 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

WWE Main Event is Pretty Good Tonight... Yosemite Sam and Jack Swagger is on now !

#5541 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand that Yoshi Tatsu has to make a living... but can't we get this fellow some help against Jack Swagger ?

#5543 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
#5544 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand that Yoshi Tatsu has to make a living... but can't we get this fellow some help against Jack Swagger ?

what about funaki, smackdowns number 1 announcer?

#5545 Edited by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

what about funaki, smackdowns number 1 announcer?

ha ha ha

#5546 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

When is the WWE gonna make WWE Main Event a 2 Hour Show ? Also, why is that Saturday Morning Slam only 30 minutes ? That should at least be 1 hour.

#5547 Edited by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
#5548 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

that is trivial now...

#5549 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

before some self-righteous hippy retard comes along and says "in your opinion", yes it's my opinion, and it's my opinion that those same people should fracking die.

Best quotable quote in this entire thread! Haha!

#5550 Edited by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

@lagoon_boy said:

@beautifulrevery: I thought the Money in The Bank was for both championships?

Not for the past 3 years or so. Each show has it's own MiTB briefcase now. Blue Smackdown case for the WHC and Red Raw case for the WWE title and they can only be cashed in on their respective titles.

EDIT: 2 years. Wow, 2 years.