Pro-wrestling discussion thread

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys see El Luchador on MTV3, pretty good reallity show about the life of some mexicans wrestlers.

Time for some mexican music

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5302  Edited By kidchipotle

@Grandmastersexyhd: Yeah, I gotta say, you have a pretty good handle on everything. I can't say I disagree with anything on here because I feel the exact same way. Nice post.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5303  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
What happened to Ezekiel Jackson ? 
monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5304  Edited By monarch_prime

@King Saturn said:

What happened to Ezekiel Jackson ?

I was wondering the same thing.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5305  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Ezekiel Jackson vs Big E Langston  !
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

Ezekiel Jackson vs Big E Langston !
No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5307  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@King Saturn said:

No Caption Provided
Then Go  !  
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@King Saturn said:

No Caption Provided
Then Go !

I will.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5309  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
D'Lo Brown in Aces N' Eights...
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5310  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@King Saturn said:

He's injured.

Best promo of Big Zeke's career

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5311  Edited By SC  Moderator

@King Saturn said:

Add in a Heel Kofi Kingston and Prime Time Players and get Rufus "Pancake" Patterson to be manager for a new Nation of Domination unstoppable heel faction.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5312  Edited By ssejllenrad

@King Saturn said:

You mean Ahmed Johnson vs Stevie Ray?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5313  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@SC said:

@King Saturn said:

Add in a Heel Kofi Kingston and Prime Time Players and get Rufus "Pancake" Patterson to be manager for a new Nation of Domination unstoppable heel faction.

Oh Sh!t... Good Call  !  
Nation of Domination 2.0 

@ssejllenrad said:

@King Saturn said:

You mean Ahmed Johnson vs Stevie Ray?

ha ha ha
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought this was a thread for actual wrestling at first....

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bleacher Report is a disgraceful website.

And CM Punk needs to be buried hard at Wrestlemania. Guy is just painful to watch. No selling + no charisma + no originality + plus horrible off-stage person = worst multi-time WWE champion ever.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5317 King_Saturn  Online

CM Punk is okay... he is not great but he will do for now. IMO

I don't understand why we have a Triple H vs Brock Lesnar 2 match... I mean seriously I don't want to see this sh!t again. I honestly would rather see Antonio Cesaro vs Dolph Ziggler as a Wrestlemania Match.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5318 King_Saturn  Online

I am glad Booker T is going into the WWE Hall of Fame... dude maybe the Greatest African American Pro Wrestler of the Modern Era.. yes even over The Rock.

:P

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why we have a Triple H vs Brock Lesnar 2 match... I mean seriously I don't want to see this sh!t again. I honestly would rather see Antonio Cesaro vs Dolph Ziggler as a Wrestlemania Match.

Lesnar really should beat Triple H since he has a two year contract. If Lesnar wasn't going to hang around for another year I could understand Triple H going over, but it's silly to have him win since he won't be around and Brock will be. Getting retired at Wrestlemania is as good a way to go out as any, and a loss there is still a win compared to other PPVs. (Austin, Hart, Michaels, Flair all lost at their last 'Manias)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5320 King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn said:

Lesnar really should beat Triple H since he has a two year contract. If Lesnar wasn't going to hang around for another year I could understand Triple H going over, but it's silly to have him win since he won't be around and Brock will be. Getting retired at Wrestlemania is as good a way to go out as any, and a loss there is still a win compared to other PPVs. (Austin, Hart, Michaels, Flair all lost at their last 'Manias)

Good Points... I still really don't wanna see the match though. LOL

I kind of would like to see Dusty Rhodes do commentary for the WWE... dude has an interesting style on the mic.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@king_saturn said:

I kind of would like to see Dusty Rhodes do commentary for the WWE... dude has an interesting style on the mic.

Haha, fair enough. That's the thing with WM though, it's always a mixed bag. Except for WM X-Seven and XIX, those were just amazing lol

I'm not too thrilled about the Shield vs the Big Three of Smackdown, tbh. Shield lose and they kind of lose their credibility, but they have to lose. If they don't, fans'll feel ripped off since it's three ex-WWE and WH champions losing to three new guys who have been mugging everyone from behind. WWE have to be careful to avoid an NWO scenario. Don't let them beat everyone and avoid their comeuppance, or the audience will turn off. The best ending I can think of is probably a DQ victory for the Shield after the Faces just murder them with weapons. Alternatively, someone is revealed as a member of the Shield.

Hahaha, Dusty is hilarious to listen to.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am glad Booker T is going into the WWE Hall of Fame... dude maybe the Greatest African American Pro Wrestler of the Modern Era.. yes even over The Rock.

Rock isn't African-American is he? Isn't he Samoan?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5323 King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@king_saturn said:

Haha, fair enough. That's the thing with WM though, it's always a mixed bag. Except for WM X-Seven and XIX, those were just amazing lol

I'm not too thrilled about the Shield vs the Big Three of Smackdown, tbh. Shield lose and they kind of lose their credibility, but they have to lose. If they don't, fans'll feel ripped off since it's three ex-WWE and WH champions losing to three new guys who have been mugging everyone from behind. WWE have to be careful to avoid an NWO scenario. Don't let them beat everyone and avoid their comeuppance, or the audience will turn off. The best ending I can think of is probably a DQ victory for the Shield after the Faces just murder them with weapons. Alternatively, someone is revealed as a member of the Shield.

Hahaha, Dusty is hilarious to listen to.

True enough... though for some reason the Chris Jericho vs Fandango match up sort of interests me.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5324 King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn said:

Rock isn't African-American is he? Isn't he Samoan?

Well I think The Rock's Father ( Rocky Johnson ) is African American so I don't know how it all works out.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: It's interesting because it's so weird lol. Unless WWE are putting everything into Fandango, I can't imagine a guy who has main-evented Wrestlemania as the first Undisputed Champion losing to a guy in his first match.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5326  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

@king_saturn: It's interesting because it's so weird lol. Unless WWE are putting everything into Fandango, I can't imagine a guy who has main-evented Wrestlemania as the first Undisputed Champion losing to a guy in his first match.

yeah... but weirder things have happened.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

And CM Punk needs to be buried hard at Wrestlemania. Guy is just painful to watch. No selling + no charisma + no originality + plus horrible off-stage person = worst multi-time WWE champion ever.

You hate Punk?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5329  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I wish the WWE would push the Prime Time Players more... it's a damn shame what they did with Albert... I mean Tensai... no I mean Sweet T ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5330 King_Saturn  Online

Zeb Coulter is one of the Funniest looking Humans on the face of the Earth.

jewunit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5331  Edited By jewunit

@king_saturn: Indeed. Bryan and Kane are facing Dolph and Big E for the Tag Team Championship at Wrestlemania. I have come to like Big E a lot, but he and Dolph should both be singles competitors. The tag team division has a lot of potential that is being squandered right now. The Prime Time Players, the Usos, and even the Hip Hop Hippopotami (Tons of Funk?) all deserve to get a little more than just squash matches. The Hippopotami are having a match with Rhodes Scholars at Wrestlemania and it looks like it will just be early event filler. It's a shame because the level of talent in that match, male and female, is pretty solid.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5332 King_Saturn  Online

@jewunit said:

@king_saturn: Indeed. Bryan and Kane are facing Dolph and Big E for the Tag Team Championship at Wrestlemania. I have come to like Big E a lot, but he and Dolph should both be singles competitors. The tag team division has a lot of potential that is being squandered right now. The Prime Time Players, the Usos, and even the Hip Hop Hippopotami (Tons of Funk?) all deserve to get a little more than just squash matches. The Hippopotami are having a match with Rhodes Scholars at Wrestlemania and it looks like it will just be early event filler. It's a shame because the level of talent in that match, male and female, is pretty solid.

nothing new though... the WWE has been squashing new talent for years now.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody have any thoughts on Diddy performing and WRASSLMANIA

Also the Punk/Taker match will definitely be a MOTN contender. Seriously Taker can't put on a bad match at Wrestlemania and Punk is an amazing wrestler. Honestly I'm seeing Taker pick up the win because honestly the Streak.

Rock/Cena 2 electric boogaloo will be...meh. Rock hasn't been the same since he left and Cena is...Cena. Expecting a CENAWINSLOL. Hopefully a heel turn and interference by Johnny Ace happen during the match

Trips/Brock 2: gotta get my win back will be decent considering it's Brock and Haitch. Haitch is probably GOING OVER because it'll be good for THIS BUSINESS.(Tripswinslol)

Hell No vs Team Show Off how big Big E's pecs are will be pretty good. Especially since it'll be the overtly charismatic and strong man Big E's WWE in ring debut. Everybody's getting Five'd. Expecting Hell No to get the victory here. Ziggler still needs to cash in his MITB and they won't have Hell No lose to a team that's having their first match together.

Y2J vs Fahn Dahn Gooo go go will be pretty good. It's Y2J and from what I've seen/heard Curtis is a pretty good wrestler himself. I'm expecting Y2J to put Fandango over.

Albertoooooooooooooooooooooo dellllllll Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo vs A Real American Jack Thwagger. Expecting ADR to pick up the win here mainly due to Swagger's recent incarceration and tickets though I could see it going either way.

Everything else i could honestly care less about.

Any fellow /wooo/kies, feel free to agree with me.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Dusty Rhodes was the SCSA of his day

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5335  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Anybody have any thoughts on Diddy performing and WRASSLMANIA

Also the Punk/Taker match will definitely be a MOTN contender. Seriously Taker can't put on a bad match at Wrestlemania and Punk is an amazing wrestler. Honestly I'm seeing Taker pick up the win because honestly the Streak.

Rock/Cena 2 electric boogaloo will be...meh. Rock hasn't been the same since he left and Cena is...Cena. Expecting a CENAWINSLOL. Hopefully a heel turn and interference by Johnny Ace happen during the match

Trips/Brock 2: gotta get my win back will be decent considering it's Brock and Haitch. Haitch is probably GOING OVER because it'll be good for THIS BUSINESS.(Tripswinslol)

Hell No vs Team Show Off how big Big E's pecs are will be pretty good. Especially since it'll be the overtly charismatic and strong man Big E's WWE in ring debut. Everybody's getting Five'd. Expecting Hell No to get the victory here. Ziggler still needs to cash in his MITB and they won't have Hell No lose to a team that's having their first match together.

Y2J vs Fahn Dahn Gooo go go will be pretty good. It's Y2J and from what I've seen/heard Curtis is a pretty good wrestler himself. I'm expecting Y2J to put Fandango over.

Albertoooooooooooooooooooooo dellllllll Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo vs A Real American Jack Thwagger. Expecting ADR to pick up the win here mainly due to Swagger's recent incarceration and tickets though I could see it going either way.

Everything else i could honestly care less about.

Any fellow /wooo/kies, feel free to agree with me.

ew... Diddy ?

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

You hate Punk?

Yes, more than any other wrestler I've seen.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5338 King_Saturn  Online
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fadetoblackbolt: Punk is really doing his job as a heel then. Especially since you hate him more than Cena >.>

But Punk is only 1/4 things you mentioned. He is a brash asshole in real life but that's what makes him strive to be the best and put on some of the best matches and promos in WWE in a long time. Pipe bomb, his promos against the Rock, any promo against Cena really, etc. You can't tell me he makes you want to turn off your TV when he's on. Now Cena on the other hand...

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery said:

@fadetoblackbolt: Punk is really doing his job as a heel then. Especially since you hate him more than Cena >.>

But Punk is only 1/4 things you mentioned. He is a brash asshole in real life but that's what makes him strive to be the best and put on some of the best matches and promos in WWE in a long time. Pipe bomb, his promos against the Rock, any promo against Cena really, etc. You can't tell me he makes you want to turn off your TV when he's on. Now Cena on the other hand...

He's boring as crap. I do turn it off when he comes on. His promos are all the same. He goes onto bleacher report and reads some article from a douchebag IWC member and then regurgitates it. He waits for a wrestler he has no connection with to either retire or die and then he mines their moveset. He's everything that's wrong with wrestling and the IWC.

And he's shocking in ring. He just steals the movesets of far superior puroresu guys and no-sells everything. Kevin Nash sells more than Punk.

But oh gosh, he was on Ring of Honor, he must be amazing (rolls eyes)

Worst. Multi-time champ. Ever.

Oh, and it's not doing your job as a Heel when you make the audience turn off. And Cena is a million times better than Punk could ever be, as a performer and as a person.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery said:

He's boring as crap. I do turn it off when he comes on. His promos are all the same. He goes onto bleacher report and reads some article from a douchebag IWC member and then regurgitates it. He waits for a wrestler he has no connection with to either retire or die and then he mines their moveset. He's everything that's wrong with wrestling and the IWC.

And he's shocking in ring. He just steals the movesets of far superior puroresu guys and no-sells everything. Kevin Nash sells more than Punk.

His promos are not all the same if you actually listened instead of having preconceived notions about him(not saying you are, just kind of what it sounds like. Sorry if you don't). His promos are different. Go and watch his promos from his time as the leader of the Nexus, his SES faze, his time as the face of the company best in the world feud with Johnny Ace, his respect promos, his paul heyman promos and anything immediately following the pipe bomb(summer of punk). They're all different and yet similar because they're coming from the same person. To be honest it's better than half the crap the Vince forces his superstars to spew out of their mouths every Monday. Also, Punk reading Bleacher Report is laughable. Everyone of us(including you) in the IWC even knows that bleacher is garbage. He speaks what he believes himself which happens to line up with what we believe because he's a wrestler who believes in wrestling and wrestlers who wrestle well should get the spotlight(Tyson Kidd, Daniel Bryan, etc) as opposed to people shoved down our throats(Cena). And he uses things from people's movesets to pay homage to them(Randy Savage for instance) but as a heel he does it in a mocking way because he's trying to garner heat. Punk is the definition of a mark. He's essentially a former little jimmy who made it big. Punk sells a whole lot more than Kevin "I booked myself to win" Nash. He sells a lot more than 90% of Vince's hosses(Cena, Ryback, Mason Ryan when he was relevant, etc).

And I never saw him in Ring of Honor so I can't comment on that.

One of the BEST multi time champs of the past decade at least.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@beautifulrevery said:

His promos are not all the same if you actually listened instead of having preconceived notions about him(not saying you are, just kind of what it sounds like. Sorry if you don't). His promos are different. Go and watch his promos from his time as the leader of the Nexus, his SES faze, his time as the face of the company best in the world feud with Johnny Ace, his respect promos, his paul heyman promos and anything immediately following the pipe bomb(summer of punk). They're all different and yet similar because they're coming from the same person. To be honest it's better than half the crap the Vince forces his superstars to spew out of their mouths every Monday. Also, Punk reading Bleacher Report is laughable. Everyone of us(including you) in the IWC even knows that bleacher is garbage. He speaks what he believes himself which happens to line up with what we believe because he's a wrestler who believes in wrestling and wrestlers who wrestle well should get the spotlight(Tyson Kidd, Daniel Bryan, etc) as opposed to people shoved down our throats(Cena). And he uses things from people's movesets to pay homage to them(Randy Savage for instance) but as a heel he does it in a mocking way because he's trying to garner heat. Punk is the definition of a mark. He's essentially a former little jimmy who made it big. Punk sells a whole lot more than Kevin "I booked myself to win" Nash. He sells a lot more than 90% of Vince's hosses(Cena, Ryback, Mason Ryan when he was relevant, etc).

And I never saw him in Ring of Honor so I can't comment on that.

One of the BEST multi time champs of the past decade at least.

I can definitely see Punk losing to get Tyson Kidd over. Wait, no, he'd never do that. Punk's an arrogant tool whose promos are all the same.

"I'm straight edge and my way is the right way." Repeat. Don't rinse, just repeat.

"I'm the best in the world." At what exactly? Talking? Nope, Cena. Wrestling? Nope, Angle. Bryan even. Selling/Getting Hit? Nope, Ziggler. At what is he the best at? In short, nothing. It's like if you saw Garth Ennis proclaim himself the greatest comic book writer of all time. It's just sad.

"I deserve respect." Those freaking respect promos were awful. I mean, Punk sucks, but my God. There was one decent promo where the word "respect" came from Punk's mouth, and that was with Hart and Cena, where Cena showed Punk how to actually cut a promo.

The guy is given everything in that company. You keep having shots at Cena, but Hell, Cena does the hard yards. He has the terrible booking, he only uses the same five moves because that's how he's told to wrestle. The guy knows more than the five moves of doom, anyone who's actually seen a match where he's allowed to cut loose knows that. He obeys the PG rating, he's a true professional in every sense of the word, and a terrific ambassador. So yeah, he's in the main event, but that's because he sells merchandise (which Punk regrettably does as well) and because he plays by the incredibly sh*t rules he's given.

You or I could get over with Punk's booking. "Say stuff that will make internet fans happy." Easiest freaking thing in the world. His run as WWE champ was a freaking joke. And it was a joke that wore thin. I had no problem with him beating Del Rio and later Jericho (I hate the guy, but they're working with one Raw main eventer), but the fact he went 3-0 with Bryan, someone who was more over than Punk at the time and is a far superior wrestler was just annoying. Then he kept beating Cena regardless of how little sense that made. And after 14 months against the same 4 people, we're expected to consider this guy one of the best ever? Come on. Punk has the best booking of anyone at WWE. He wins all the time, gets to say what he wants, and consistently beats guys clean who are much better than him. The only possible way he could not get over is if he had a swastika tattooed on his chest. Even then he'd probably get cheered by the idiot contrarians who think themeslves subversive and clever for cheering the Heel.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: Also, sorry if I've come off overly hostile. I've got nothing against you and I hope you don't read my extremely aggressive posts as a personal attack. I just really, really hate Punk (on and off screen). I no longer enjoy WWE because of him.

(Goes to watch TNA)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5344  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Punk>>>>>Cena in almost every category.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5345 King_Saturn  Online

I wish there was a bigger push of Antonio Cesaro... I am tired of seeing him in these damn squash matches.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997 said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

You hate Punk?

Yes, more than any other wrestler I've seen.

Lol.Why u hatin so much?

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fadetoblackbolt: No no, I understand. Not everyone will love Punk(though they should!) and differing opinions are what make wrestling and any art form/sport fun to be a part of. No hostility taken or given bro. Given your post I could take that and apply it all to Cena. Except Punk NEVER beat Cena clean. Cena has repeatedly brought up exactly why smarks hate him these past 2 years. And he has gone over everyone and hasn't been beaten clean since...2008 I believe. Also take a look at his win/loss/draw percentage. He's booked stronger than Hogan, Austin, and The Rock. Seriously. His win percentage is at like 60-70%. Punk's is in the low 50's I believe. Also addressing a single point, Punk is far better than Cena on the mic and a far better wrestler. Seriously, every time Cena gets to "cut loose" he drops a terribad hurricanrana for some reason and some suplex and some armdrags. Don't even get me started on that terrible STF but I'll leave it at that.

Punk>>>>>Cena in almost every category.

This

I wish there was a bigger push of Antonio Cesaro... I am tired of seeing him in these damn squash matches.

And this. Seriously. Cesaro is literally Vince's wet dream. Name another wrestler who can deadlift Khali and Brodus as easily as him. I'll wait. The only reason Ryback is getting a push over Cesaro is because his muscles are bigger. But I love me some hoss matches so I eagerly await Mark "THAT'S WHAT I DO" Henry vs The "formerly skip sheffield of the nexus" Ryback.

And now I'm actually excited for Wrestlemania. Except for Diddy...and Pee Wee Herman...now I'm not...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5348 King_Saturn  Online

Pee Wee Herman at Wrestlemania ?

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

WWE right now= Boring Lame nonsense.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5350  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Mania this year doesn't interest me.

Swagger vs Del Rio- I'm not fond of Del Rio, never have been, so I rarely enjoy his matches despite him having solid ring psychology and the things he has changed to match his transition from heel to face. I think Zeb Colter and Swagger have really made this feud for me. The match itself should be solid.

Ryback vs Henry- I'm not a huge fan of Ryback but I don't mind the big guys and this guy has at least done a solid job of getting himself and I like Mark Henry. The match won't be pretty, but a good titan clash on the card will be good IF...executed properly cause the match could be as easily terrible.

Punk vs Taker- Just like the matches with the Rock, I see Punk doing quite a bit of the work here. Taker's old. He isn't in the best shape. But...I respect him in this business and I respect how he has constantly evolved himself over the years. Punk has evolved himself over the years during his transitions from just straight edge face, to straight edge heel, to SxE society, to Voice of the Voiceless, to Best in the World face and you get where I am going with this. Point being, they both are a good at what they do on the mic. Taker's done his part. Punk has sold his part pretty well. Now we just have to see the ringwork, which I feel Punk will probably have to carry it unless Taker wants another 2-3 surgeries. His trademark top rope dive doesn't seem like a good idea. But hopefully Taker does what he can and the match ends up doing well since I like both of them and respect both of them.

Jericho vs Fandango- I love me some Y2J. I'm a Jerichoholic, always have been. But considering I have yet to see how Fandango does in a match under the Fandango alias, I can't say this really interests me. He has done a pretty leg drop but that doesn't fill seats or makes me pay for the WM PPV. And Jericho has a good chance of losing so Fandango looks strong and Y2J doesn't mind putting people over.

Sheamus Orton Big Show vs The SHIELD- Now, I love Moxley, I love Rollins, I'm on the fence with Reigns, and I respect and usually enjoy the 3 main eventers, but with the build up for this match being the same every week, I feel like we have seen it. I think this could be a really good match though but the same build up week after week just hasn't sucked me in. Not that they haven't done their roles, I just have little interest.

Hell No vs Big E and Ziggler- This could also be a really good match. I will admit, I don't really like Big E. I think he is ok but still has room for improvement, which is good. I love Ziggler, and I adore Kane and Daniel Bryan. I know those 3 can definitely put on a good match. But this feud started weird and this match seems really force so I'm not really sold on it either.

Tensai, Brodus, Funkadactyls vs Rhode Scholars and Bellas- Piss break. Next.

Rock vs Cena: Once in a life time. Once Again. But with a belt.- As much as I hate saying this, and I really, really do, Rock isn't the Rock anymore. He can still cut promos and stuff, but ringwise he isn't the same. I thought this match was dull last year. I thought their match at SS prior to that was dull. This year with Cena probably getting the belt back (although Rock is set to wrestle at Extreme Rules possibly, so I can see Rock winning again) it will once again be the same old sh*t. Even when Cena wasn't champ, he was still main eventing PPV's with terrible matches. His match with Brock was God awful and Laurinitis over Punk was necessary? Screw that. I think the build up has been ok, but with Rock being gone with the belt for 3 weeks and now just showing back up these last 2 weeks doesn't give me any satisfaction. I respect Cena's ethic. I respect his ability on the mic. I don't really care for him in ring as he is stale as Sheamus is white. And stale carrying the match isn't making it any better. As a wrestler I can really say WWE b*tch slapped the business with Rock winning and even though they did it for ratings, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that they didn't have their main event guy and main title on any show for almost a month. Out of pure nostalgia and as a fan, I would love for Rock to win. From a wrestler's standpoint, Cena needs to win. Either way this ends, no one wins unless you love Cena to death being a kid or just a Punk hater, which a lot of them do.

HHH vs Brock- Honestly, I had little interest in this at first. I did, however, change my opinion in the weeks building up. Paul, Brock, HHH have all sold their parts in this build up well. It's no holds barred and with HHH, it doesn't have to be pretty. Brock doesn't need to be technical. It's been building for awhile and in recent weeks no one has skipped a beat. Lesnar hasn't need to say anything either. His natural intensity, HHH's selling of his abilities, and Heyman being his mouthpiece have covered it. So consider this the show stealer IMO.

Anyways, that is my opinion on everything so far and what my predictions are for Mania. WM 27 was terrible and in my gut, this Mania has a similar feel. 28 was better but nothing extravagant. This PPV though does have potential for good matches but I will say the build up in this Road to WM 29 could have been a lot better. I really do hope I am proven wrong and everything goes well.