#1 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Since everyone has concluded that "mery" is going to kill PrinceZ, we need to honor her before she goes. Z, you have been a great freind, it's a shame to see you go, you even signed up for my forum, you are a true freind, may you rest in peace.

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?

#3 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Whaaaa..?

#4 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Since everyone has concluded that "mery" is going to kill PrinceZ, we need to honor her before she goes. Z, you have been a great freind, it's a shame to see you go, you even signed up for my forum, you are a true freind, may you rest in peace.

Whoa, whoa, whoa hold up wtf is going on? Can someone explain me?

#5 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even going to ask.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224433 posts) - - Show Bio
and this is odd...
Online
#7 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Deemed junk thread?

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys want the whole story?

#9 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

You guys want the whole story?

Sure kid, I have some hours to go through

Shoot

#10 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh here we go again -___-

what is the drama behind it?

#11 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so a few days ago, a spam user decided to send a fellow user (i will call him Steve) a pm.

This pm said that this spam user (calling herself Mery) was interested in Steve and gave her email out, and if Steve was interested to email her and they could learn about each other.

Steve's mother said to not talk to people he doesnt know.

He came to us (Jack,Z, and myself) , asking what to do.

Us being the troublemakers we are decided to...follow up on this offer.

So Z volunteered (enthusiastically) to reply back via email.

I cant remember what Z relied (sorry) but Mery replied back, saying this.

______________________________________________

Hello My Dearest one.

Thanks for your immediate response to my e-mail, how are you doing today? Hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Mery (not gonna show last name) I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa .I am 23 years old girl, 5ft 8inches tall, single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr James (not gonna show last name) was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. you can read about the story here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivorian_Civil_War

It was only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in nursing, I then manage to abscond to following west African country ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Mery.

______________________________________________

Z again replied back.

Today we got this message back....

______________________________

My Dearest one,

How are you doing this lovely moment?

I believe you are doing well. But it would have been better with me on your side. My Dear I can understand what you mean. I thank you so much for your lovely mail God will bless you as you help me out from this refugee camp.

My Dear thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where I am living today. I was first year student in the university studding nursing before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place I found myself today. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the United Nations camp rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

I thank God for the pastor of Christ the king church located in the camp where I send and receive emails and his name is Pastor Patrick Dela and he just like a father to me as I became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic when I was sick.

You can call me in his office with this number (not gonna show number) so that I can speak with you, when you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me from the females hostel to speak with you.

My Dear I chosen you immediately I saw your email without delay, because they said that out of hundred, there must be a good Samaritan and I hope that it was by God's grace that I chosen you and during my praying, God reveal to me that you are a very kind person, that is capable to help me. And I have 100% trust and confidence in you and I am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

My dear I will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor conduction of the camp where I am living.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

My dear please there is one other thing I will like you to do for me as I need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal.

Before the death of my father , he deposited a sum of 5.7 million dollars in leading bank in Europe which my name appears as the next of kin.

Already I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee I don’t have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people of vision, truth and hardworking.

My dear I will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that I can give you the full contact of the bank in Europe for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

God bless you as you do it for me mery

_______________________________

So me and my fellow users have came to the fact that PrinceZiara will die.

At the hands of

Mery!

#12 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Okay, so a few days ago, a spam user decided to send a fellow user (i will call him Steve) a pm.

This pm said that this spam user (calling herself Mery) was interested in Steve and gave her email out, and if Steve was interested to email her and they could learn about each other.

Steve's mother said to not talk to people he doesnt know.

He came to us (Jack,Z, and myself) , asking what to do.

Us being the troublemakers we are decided to...follow up on this offer.

So Z volunteered (enthusiastically) to reply back via email.

I cant remember what Z relied (sorry) but Mery replied back, saying this.

______________________________________________

Hello My Dearest one.

Thanks for your immediate response to my e-mail, how are you doing today? Hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Mery (not gonna show last name) I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa .I am 23 years old girl, 5ft 8inches tall, single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr James (not gonna show last name) was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. you can read about the story here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivorian_Civil_War

It was only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in nursing, I then manage to abscond to following west African country ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Mery.

______________________________________________

Z again replied back.

Today we got this message back....

______________________________

My Dearest one,

How are you doing this lovely moment?

I believe you are doing well. But it would have been better with me on your side. My Dear I can understand what you mean. I thank you so much for your lovely mail God will bless you as you help me out from this refugee camp.

My Dear thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where I am living today. I was first year student in the university studding nursing before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place I found myself today. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the United Nations camp rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

I thank God for the pastor of Christ the king church located in the camp where I send and receive emails and his name is Pastor Patrick Dela and he just like a father to me as I became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic when I was sick.

You can call me in his office with this number (not gonna show number) so that I can speak with you, when you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me from the females hostel to speak with you.

My Dear I chosen you immediately I saw your email without delay, because they said that out of hundred, there must be a good Samaritan and I hope that it was by God's grace that I chosen you and during my praying, God reveal to me that you are a very kind person, that is capable to help me. And I have 100% trust and confidence in you and I am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

My dear I will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor conduction of the camp where I am living.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

My dear please there is one other thing I will like you to do for me as I need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal.

Before the death of my father , he deposited a sum of 5.7 million dollars in leading bank in Europe which my name appears as the next of kin.

Already I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee I don’t have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people of vision, truth and hardworking.

My dear I will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that I can give you the full contact of the bank in Europe for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

God bless you as you do it for me mery

_______________________________

So me and my fellow users have came to the fact that PrinceZiara will die.

At the hands of

Mery!

How does a person in a refugee camp have access to a computer?

lol

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: I got that spam too lol. I just didn't reply.

#14 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, ok? I wonder if there are people who buy this?

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

Um, ok? I wonder if there are people who buy this?

I don't think a lot of people do. They're just poking fun at it.

#16 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Im totally serious.

#17 Posted by Samimista (20822 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@YoungJustice said:

Since everyone has concluded that "mery" is going to kill PrinceZ, we need to honor her before she goes. Z, you have been a great freind, it's a shame to see you go, you even signed up for my forum, you are a true freind, may you rest in peace.

Whoa, whoa, whoa hold up wtf is going on? Can someone explain me?

#18 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@utotheg38: I got that spam too lol. I just didn't reply.

I thought I was the only one.

#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92844 posts) - - Show Bio

lolwut

Moderator
#20 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

lolwut

This and again this.But Z will be missing in this week,so...

#21 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................crap.

#22 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

First she attacks me.

Then attempts to kill Joewell.

Then either killed or captured Cannon.

Now you.

This has gotten too deep for us.

Quick, to the dino-zords!

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (13207 posts) - - Show Bio

F*** your dinozords. I have my Dinobots.

#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Not dead yet?

#25 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Did the next email say that she'd give him $4 million if he first sends $4,274.50 via western union made out to a person by the name of African Zulu Princess?

#26 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Okay, so a few days ago, a spam user decided to send a fellow user (i will call him Steve) a pm.

This pm said that this spam user (calling herself Mery) was interested in Steve and gave her email out, and if Steve was interested to email her and they could learn about each other.

Steve's mother said to not talk to people he doesnt know.

He came to us (Jack,Z, and myself) , asking what to do.

Us being the troublemakers we are decided to...follow up on this offer.

So Z volunteered (enthusiastically) to reply back via email.

I cant remember what Z relied (sorry) but Mery replied back, saying this.

______________________________________________

Hello My Dearest one.

Thanks for your immediate response to my e-mail, how are you doing today? Hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Mery (not gonna show last name) I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa .I am 23 years old girl, 5ft 8inches tall, single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr James (not gonna show last name) was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. you can read about the story here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivorian_Civil_War

It was only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in nursing, I then manage to abscond to following west African country ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Mery.

______________________________________________

Z again replied back.

Today we got this message back....

______________________________

My Dearest one,

How are you doing this lovely moment?

I believe you are doing well. But it would have been better with me on your side. My Dear I can understand what you mean. I thank you so much for your lovely mail God will bless you as you help me out from this refugee camp.

My Dear thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where I am living today. I was first year student in the university studding nursing before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place I found myself today. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the United Nations camp rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

I thank God for the pastor of Christ the king church located in the camp where I send and receive emails and his name is Pastor Patrick Dela and he just like a father to me as I became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic when I was sick.

You can call me in his office with this number (not gonna show number) so that I can speak with you, when you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me from the females hostel to speak with you.

My Dear I chosen you immediately I saw your email without delay, because they said that out of hundred, there must be a good Samaritan and I hope that it was by God's grace that I chosen you and during my praying, God reveal to me that you are a very kind person, that is capable to help me. And I have 100% trust and confidence in you and I am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

My dear I will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor conduction of the camp where I am living.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

My dear please there is one other thing I will like you to do for me as I need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal.

Before the death of my father , he deposited a sum of 5.7 million dollars in leading bank in Europe which my name appears as the next of kin.

Already I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee I don’t have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people of vision, truth and hardworking.

My dear I will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that I can give you the full contact of the bank in Europe for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

God bless you as you do it for me mery

_______________________________

So me and my fellow users have came to the fact that PrinceZiara will die.

At the hands of

Mery!

There are so many problems with this I don't even know where to begin.

#27 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: You are supposed to be either captured or killed too according to YJ :P

#28 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: You are supposed to be either captured or killed too according to YJ :P

Well YJ is a complete liar.

#29 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: You are supposed to be either captured or killed too according to YJ :P

Well YJ is a complete liar.

LOL Maybe but he did really trip around this time when he thought Z was killed.

#30 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: You are supposed to be either captured or killed too according to YJ :P

Well YJ is a complete liar.

LOL Maybe but he did really trip around this time when he thought Z was killed.

I don't know what trip around means.

#31 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: You are supposed to be either captured or killed too according to YJ :P

Well YJ is a complete liar.

LOL Maybe but he did really trip around this time when he thought Z was killed.

I don't know what trip around means.

His head was in the clouds again :P

#32 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: You are supposed to be either captured or killed too according to YJ :P

Well YJ is a complete liar.

LOL Maybe but he did really trip around this time when he thought Z was killed.

I don't know what trip around means.

His head was in the clouds again :P

Yes. You are correct.

#33 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

By Odin's beard.... WTF?

#34 Posted by joewell (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

That happend to me too