#1 Posted by WhiteLion (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think would win a fight between the two Candidates? This is a fight to the death. No outside interference, no weapons just man against man. Who will be the last man Standing?

Feel free to debate politics if you like I don't really care.

AREA: White House Lawn

Oh yes. I went there!

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I will dignify this question with an answer is if the winner can no longer take part in politics! 2 birds with one stone!

#3 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

The only way I will dignify this question with an answer is if the winner can no longer take part in politics! 2 birds with one stone!

That seems fair to me.

As for the question... Obama is 14 years younger than Romney; I think he takes it.

#4 Posted by joewell (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

Obama wins cus he's black ( sorry, sorry, had to do it, and i'm black )

#5 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3902 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it tell anyone else that can't flag right now and they need to contact a MOD? This crap is annoying me whenever I hit the button.

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting, but it should be in Off-Topic.

#7 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@joewell

Obama wins cus he's black ( sorry, sorry, had to do it, and i'm black )

Obama isn't black....he's muslim
#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: That isnt funny, and you could say it is sort of offensive.

Please dont say it again.

#9 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungJustice

@ghost_rider1: That isnt funny, and you could say it is sort of offensive.

Please dont say it again.

I wasn't laughing at all....I'm dead ass serious. And its the truth. He's muslim and something else. I believe hawaiian. But he isn't black like african-american. And that's the truth. Sorry if that offends u
#10 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Um Muslim is not a race its a religion. The only thing to my knowledge thats both a religion and a race is Jewish.

#11 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Arab is a race.

Anyway, lets see..The Sith Warrior vs the Grandmaster..Romney wins.

#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

President Cap Wins

#13 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Obama is different from Romney.

The only thing remotely close to Romney and Obama is Romney's healthcare bill he signed in MA. That was for his state although..Fact-checkers and economists have said Romney's voulcher program does NOT kill Grandma...It gives them an option, pay there Healthcare plan on there own..OR, let a private investing pay it for them.

The point is KEEPING GOVERNMENT OUT OF IT.

#14 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlock12

@ghost_rider1: Um Muslim is not a race its a religion. The only thing to my knowledge thats both a religion and a race is Jewish.

Ur right...but what I meant to say he's arabic or something. But he is not african-american. I know that for sure
#15 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Warlock12

Ur right...but what I meant to say he's arabic or something. But he is not african-american. I know that for sure

He's kenyan. Look, I don't see a problem with it if he immigrated here LEGALLY, and has been an American citizen for 15 years. That means he could be President. However, he has made horrible decisions that are destroying America.

#16 Posted by Strider92 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

Does it tell anyone else that can't flag right now and they need to contact a MOD? This crap is annoying me whenever I hit the button.

Yeah I found that out on another topic earlier today. Must be a bug.

@MasterJohn said:

@Strider92 said:

Obama is different from Romney.

The only thing remotely close to Romney and Obama is Romney's healthcare bill he signed in MA. That was for his state although..Fact-checkers and economists have said Romney's voulcher program does NOT kill Grandma...It gives them an option, pay there Healthcare plan on there own..OR, let a private investing pay it for them.

The point is KEEPING GOVERNMENT OUT OF IT.

I stand by my initial comment.

#17 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

They aren't the same. Obama wants to increase spending, have government intrude...Romney wants to cut spending, cut taxes for ALL Americans..

#18 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Romney is going to cut taxes for the wealthy, increase spending, and add trillions onto the national debt. Obama is going to cut taxes on the middle class like has been for the last four years. Also why do you think Romney has not stated where he is going to get the money for his finacial plan.

#19 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose: Dude that is awesome. I love Abarham Lincoln slaping both of them. I vote we figure out how to ressurect Lincoln and make him president.

#21 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warlock12 said:

@OneVision_OnePurpose: Dude that is awesome. I love Abarham Lincoln slaping both of them. I vote we figure out how to ressurect Lincoln and make him president.

I've re-watched the part with Lincoln a few times, freaking brilliant.

#22 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T LET POLITICS RUIN THIS SITE TOO!!! The two party system has failed, which is why our country has been steadily declining since our first president left office!! When you only have two choices, your only one step away from a dictatorship,,,as far as I'm concerned I hope they both run into a pissed off hulk

#23 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith:

It could be worse, us lot in England had a coalition last election.

You yanks moan about Obama not doing anything but he's done more than Cameron and Clegg have since they came into office, they've literally just argued over topics with no direction.

Seriously whose idea was it to put a left wing party and right wing party together?

#24 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

Romney is too stiff, I think Obama would win in a fight. But, if you bring in Ryan and Biden, then Romney/Ryan stomp. Ryan might even be able to solo the Dem team.

#25 Posted by nick_hero22 (6940 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

Arab is a race.

Anyway, lets see..The Sith Warrior vs the Grandmaster..Romney wins.

no, "arab" isn't a race, but rather an ethnic identity

#27 Posted by FlashKnight (467 posts) - - Show Bio

This is freaking awesome lol

#28 Edited by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

Obama beat Romney? Romney get all cocky

He has his goons lock up Obama

But Obama has Friends too

They Break him out of Jail

Then bring Romney to him: End result

#29 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

A bunch of liberals on this thread. *sigh*

#30 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Warlock12

Obama is actually Half Black, Half White. Not Arabic at all. His Father was Kenyan. His mother was Born in Kansas.

#31 Posted by charlieboy (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be in the off topic forums.

#32 Edited by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Obama sicks Luther on Mitt's ass.

@MasterJohn: @ghost_rider1 You two specifically should watch this with all your talk about Obama being a Muslim and Kenyan.

#33 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Warlock12

He's kenyan. Look, I don't see a problem with it if he immigrated here LEGALLY, and has been an American citizen for 15 years. That means he could be President. However, he has made horrible decisions that are destroying America.

Actually you need to be a natural born Amercian citizen, i.e. born on American soil, the only exception is say an American military base in a foreign country, because that is considered American soil in addition to a permanent American citizen for 14 years. It's all moot though because Obama was born in Hawaii.

#34 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron Paul wins because he randomly shows up like a boss. 

#35 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Oh my god...he does!!!! LOL.

#36 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want binders full of women.

#37 Posted by charlieboy (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor: lol. That's funny.

#38 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio