Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#1  Edited By StMichalofWilson

What do you believe that Episode 7 and the rest of the Expanded universe will be about? Who will be the characters, the legacy of others and the situations that will occur throughout this new era. I would like to know your thoughts...

No Caption Provided

:Peace

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

$$$$$$lots more money for the mouse club war machine$$$$$$

StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By StMichalofWilson

These are my predictions of Episode 7 and beyond (Warning: extreme amounts of rambling :p):

• John Boyega and Daisy Ridley will of course be the main characters. Maybe Oscar Issac too since he was featured in the trailer
  • The villains will find some way to harness the power of the Force into probably some time of God-like power. Perhaps the awakening is unlocking a power of the Force that was once forgotten.
  • Luke, Han, and Leia retired from their roles as heroes or leaders or soldier of the Alliance. This awakening will bring them back into action. Luke is not some kind of hermit, cause after watching Rebels the possibility of him ignoring new generations of Force-sensitives and not at least training some of them is just...stupid. Also, Han and Leia are married and just living the retired life after working with the Alliance. There have been some rumor that they are not together and I say to those rumors nay!
  • Luke, Han, and Leia have children. I would be disappointed if they spent all those 30 years without not even considering having at least one child. They may not even play a role in the main story, but it would be nice to know if Luke had a kid, Han and Leia had a child (Ridley?), and heck even Lando had a kid (Boyega?)!
  • The new movies will feature new planets, creatures, vehicles, etc. and also featured alongside other classic planets, creatures, vehicles, etc., including the prequel stuff (before you guys even begin I mean planets and creatures, not Jar-Jar and what you morons call bad CGI. The prequels are part of the series. Deal with it.)
  • I really want something new. It's good to know that the classics are still there (The Falcon, X-Wings, Stormtroopers and such) but I really want something different. It's what makes each trilogy unique: the timeline, conflict, and items that they use. After watching the trailer for the hundredth time, maybe that will be the possible.
  • There are tie-ins between the main movies in TV shows and/or comics. Heck even tie-ins for the spinoff movies. I predict that there will be a lot of new comics chronicling the events between and after the original trilogy. Hell, there could be a possibility that maybe Mara Jade and Thrawn will make an appearance.
  • The new Dark Side characters are like apprentices of (possibly) the Inquisitor? Again I theorize that there were still masters of the Force existing around the galaxy before and after Luke was christened the last of the Jedi. Star Wars Rebels proves my point.
  • The idea of an army of Jedi and Sith battling would be a great opportunity to see come life in Episode 7.
  • Starship battles are CGI. I sorry Original Trilogy fanboys and girls, but you guys need to grow up. The space Battle of Endor and the Battle of Courscant are among two of my favorite space battles of all time. Those guys can make nearly everything practical effects, but since Gravity and
  • Interstellar, no way the people behind the new movies can miss the opportunity to give the audience a new take epic space battles
  • Lightsaber fighting is better than before. I think old-school fans should stop thinking about the lightsaber fighting of old. If there is one thing about the prequels that I liked is that they made lightsaber duels creative rather than just the old school stuff of the past. I would be really happy if stunt-coordinator Nick Gillard was back and Abrams would give him an opportunity to present a new take on lightsaber combat.
  • Finally, the end of the trilogy (or maybe the series of movies) should be on a hopeful note. The people behind the story should remember the concept of Campbell's' A Hero's Journey. For all his faults, Lucas truly honored what the concept is really about. The themes and values that the Prequels and Original trilogy presented all stem back to it. Seriously not everything has to be darker and grittier for the sake of storytelling. Some parts can be but not the entire series. Star Wars is the evolution of A Hero's Journey and one that is done perfectly. Its the type of fantasy that only the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings can rival.
  • I hope the new movies bring back the excitement and adventure of old but find new creative ways to continue making an impact for generations of the past, present, and future...

Alright, I'm done rambling. Force be with you guys

:Peace

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Ostyo

I predict nothing but negativity from DC and Jedixman when they reply. :P

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ostyo said:

How about me D;

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By StMichalofWilson

@ostyo: Tell them I'm ready. Tell them to...

No Caption Provided

@ostyo said:

How about me D;

.....sure, why not?

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen any of the star wars movies D:

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: *Pats shoulder* Sorry bro. Your opinion doesn't matter either. :(

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By BeaconofStrength

6 feet under.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Han Solo dies in the first film.... I just know it.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks promising, as long as they try to make it its own thing and not be like the others.

That's how people should be looking at the movie IMO.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@ostyo said:

I'll actually hold out on that negativity until after I've read Tarkin.

StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ostyo

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh, don't kid yourself. Palpatine would be envious of your mad hatin' skillz.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13