Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

I think hes talking about practice. Either way this is definitely NOT a game.

#2 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could've squeezed another "practice" in there.

#3 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL he went off at the chick at the end. XD

#4 Posted by Renchamp (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my favorite interviews ever. Ever.

Moderator
#5 Posted by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic.

#6 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

I think hes talking about practice. Either way this is definitely NOT a game.

"not a game".....lol  One he plays likes its his last.  Well the NBA doesn't want him, so he must of forced the "last" game card.
 
@_Black said:

I think he could've squeezed another "practice" in there.


The best part would be if he "planned" it that way and had "practice" before the interview.
 
@utotheg38 said:

LOL he went off at the chick at the end. XD


It really is the best part.  Like WOW he has aggression issues towards women.
 
@Renchamp said:

One of my favorite interviews ever. Ever.


It should be in everyone's favorite list.
 
@jinxuandi said:

Classic.


^_^
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224212 posts) - - Show Bio
what are we talking about here....... oh Practice  !
Online
#8 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
what are we talking about here....... oh Practice  !
Glad you stopped by, but we ain't talking about a game.
#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12547 posts) - - Show Bio

I never seen this video before lol.... I love how went off on the lady at the end...

#10 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:

I never seen this video before lol.... I love how went off on the lady at the end...

Glad you saw it!  It is one of the greatest moments in sports and it didn't have in "a game".  Its so epic you should see some of the remixes.
  
#11 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

What are we talking about? PRACTICE!

#12 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanlucpicard said:

What are we talking about? PRACTICE!

"I'm suppose to be the Franchise Player...." ...lol
#13 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
lol I remember this.
#14 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
lol I remember this.
Its so fresh in my head I can't believe its 10 years old
#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
lol I remember this.
Its so fresh in my head I can't believe its 10 years old
You're right. It doesn't seem like 10 years. Time really flies, huh?
#16 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
@Silkcuts said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
lol I remember this.
Its so fresh in my head I can't believe its 10 years old
You're right. It doesn't seem like 10 years. Time really flies, huh?
Yes sir.... Yes sir.