• 78 results
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By joshmightbe
@castleking: Well the Celts allowed women to be their rulers for example Queen Boudica who led an uprising against Rome and many so called pagan religions were pretty much led by women
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By King_Saturn
@RazzaTazz said:
" I think part of the problem here is a matter of both biology and society, and the two don't often create similar impulses.  Men can be profilic procreators - I belive the man with the most children ever was somewhere near a thousand.  Alternately the woman with the most children was somewhere around 50-60.  This is a change of degree of scalle by 2 factors.  This makes men have far less interest in the sdafety of their child.  For a man to create a child it doesnt make much time at all.  For a woman on the other hand it requires 9 months.  This is also a very different degree of scale.  As the old saying goes "Mommy's baby, daddy's maybe" there can always be some doubt in who a father is.  In order to guard against this, there are rules in society against adultery.  As for why they would focus on the woman?  It has a lot to do with being considered the inferior gender for 99.99% of human history.  Still society is generally for men's reproductive rights and somewhat opposed to women's  "
you speaketh the truth 
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ego

F&CK polygamy

you remember this @sshole?

maybe thins might refresh your memories.

and BAM.. f@#ker got caught!

if you like polygamy then youre into child rape and woman brainwashing. i pity da fool who support polygamy. commitin adultry is fine not as long as you keep it in the line of adults.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By castleking
@Ego said:

"

if you like polygamy then youre into child rape and woman brainwashing. i pity da fool who support polygamy. commitin adultry is fine not as long as you keep it in the line of adults.

"
we are viewing this from a religious point of view and Polygamy does not go hand in hand with pedophilia or rape... try again.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By joshmightbe
@Ego: I understand why this situation was bad but My point was that if everyone involved was an adult giving informed consent to be polygamous then its no one else's business but theirs  
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ego
@castleking said:

" @Ego said:

"

"
we are viewing this from a religious point of view and Polygamy does not go hand in hand with pedophilia or rape... try again. "
yes it does. look up the history man.
look how all the woman act inside the world of polygamy.
look at the culture of the middle east.
look at the woman trying to escape from it.
polygamy is a religion.. it's a religon created by a man that wants power over the woman.
how many wifes did profit muhammad have?

and how many of these girls grow up to question there believes after what they've endured?

you are question us what we think. and this closer to the truth than you might know. religon can be used as a weapon, everyone knows that. it's been like that for centuries and polygamy was constructed to be a religon of non warrior standards, but to overcome the mans mind with perversion and to entrap the soul of a woman under his will... so says the bible that woman submit to man under both judo christian and islam beliefs.. however, neo christians also use a certain logic and separated from old testiment "marry as much brides as you can because the female must submit to the man" because us man, evolves to something less berberic. so that's why there are neo christians and morman christian or extremist christians like the KKK.  don't say that becuase it's a religon it's right or moral to talk about without cuasing some kind of commotion. IT WILL CUASE COMMOTION. it's like talking about race or gays. polygamy in root, is the power to indirectly enslave people. it's that simple.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ego

you know if it were just that simple to gather a group of young girls and tell them to suck my shaft bc that's what god wants them to do. that's pretty F%^ked up isn't it? if people have game, then use that game, but if you using god to enhance your game, then you dum as hell! trying to get in woman's pants using god as the word. isn't that against the 10 commandments and part of the 7 signs evil? "hey baby, i want you, gather your friends and get naked, becuase that's what god tells you too" give me a break!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By Static Shock
@Ego: That's nasty.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
"no....*rolls eyes*if it were real a lot of ppl think it is in africa were two rivers split or some such,,,,,,, "
According to the Bible, it's supposed to be between the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers, in the Middle East.
CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By CATPANEXE

being its the year 2011 and were no longer living in the days of virtue....have your cake and eat it too, as well have his cake, her cake, and shove your
cake down your pants and do a little dance with it ;)

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@CATPANEXE said:
" being its the year 2011 and were no longer living in the days of virtue....have your cake and eat it too, as well have his cake, her cake, and shove yourcake down your pants and do a little dance with it ;) "
Yeah, do the hokie pokie! But on 2012, if the world ends... Will there be a huge global orgy right before the end?

And I've been wondering what the major differences are between the Swinger Culture and Adultery and/or Polygamy.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By castleking
@joshmightbe said:
" Several people in the bible that were considered great, wise and holy were polygamous such as Abraham and Solomon  "
dont forget Moses.  >_>
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" @joshmightbe said:
" Several people in the bible that were considered great, wise and holy were polygamous such as Abraham and Solomon  "
dont forget Moses.  >_> "
It seems to some folks that God just winked at Polygamy during the Old Testament and then after the New Covenant was established God tightened up on the Laws and Polygamy was totally Unholy and could not be counted as neutral to God anymore... 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By castleking

that is great now they just need to post the verse without any interpretation that  Yeshua said.
but the closes one i think one would find is when Yeshua quotes the old testament about sex and being of one flesh  and married.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" that is great now they just need to post the verse without any interpretation that  Yeshua said.but the closes one i think one would find is when Yeshua quotes the old testament about sex and being one and married. "
I think its weird... for God to wink at the Polygamy of his children in the Old Testament but then later on condemn his children in the New Testament for doing that same thing... then how can Yahweh be just or fair as a Judge ? or is Polygamy something God never really cared that much about people doing and has not wavered on... 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By castleking
@King Saturn said:
" @castleking said:
" that is great now they just need to post the verse without any interpretation that  Yeshua said.but the closes one i think one would find is when Yeshua quotes the old testament about sex and being one and married. "
I think its weird... for God to wink at the Polygamy of his children in the Old Testament but then later on condemn his children in the New Testament for doing that same thing... then how can Yahweh be just or fair as a Judge ? or is Polygamy something God never really cared that much about people doing and has not wavered on...  "
to be honest i personally think it is moden ppl trying to justify why ppl shouldnt be polygamous and use the bible for justification even if its not there.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#67  Edited By Caligula

you left out pimpin'

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @castleking said:
I think its weird... for God to wink at the Polygamy of his children in the Old Testament but then later on condemn his children in the New Testament for doing that same thing... then how can Yahweh be just or fair as a Judge ? or is Polygamy something God never really cared that much about people doing and has not wavered on...  "
to be honest i personally think it is moden ppl trying to justify why ppl shouldnt be polygamous and use the bible for justification even if its not there. "
that could be the case... 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#69  Edited By Mercy_
@joshmightbe said:
" My thought is if you promise to be with only one woman for the rest of your life and then sleep with another thats adultery and its wrong but if you want to marry more than one woman and all parties involved are consenting adults then thats fine by me it wouldn't be how I'd choose to live but I wouldn't judge those who do "
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Caligula

Sex isn't fun unless your breaking someones heart in the process.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By castleking
@Caligula said:
" Sex isn't fun unless your breaking someones heart in the process. "
is that why they bleed from time to time?
  >_>
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Caligula
@castleking said:
" @Caligula said:
" Sex isn't fun unless your breaking someones heart in the process. "
is that why they bleed from time to time?  >_> "
I'm no scientist but, I'd like to think it is.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By castleking

aye oh... really hope certain ppl dont read this and judge me too harshly.  =P

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Caligula
@castleking said:
" aye oh... really hope certain ppl dont read this and judge me to harshly.  =P "
well you are in trouble sir... CARWSE GAAAAWWWD!! IS READING IT!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By King_Saturn
I wonder how people used to cut the cord back in the early years of man when children were born... I wonder if some of them used the Tom Green method from Freddy Got Fingered... 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By castleking

some would bite it off.. others would cut it with stone, metal knives  and tie it up and let it dry and fall off... and eat it...*sick*

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Caligula
@King Saturn said:

" I wonder how people used to cut the cord back in the early years of man when children were born... I wonder if some of them used the Tom Green method from Freddy Got Fingered...  "

take yo baby* out* and spin it round yo head like a helicopter - Petey Pablo

*words have been changed.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By King_Saturn
lmmfao  !