Police Officer Shoots Criminal, Protests Erupt.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

This morning in Whatville, Whyoming police attempted to arrest a young man who was breaking the law. The young man resisted the officer's attempts at making an arrest, allegedly screaming, "I dundu nuffin" repeatedly.

A struggle ensued and a civilian caught it on tape.

Just 30 seconds after the tape begins you can see the young man reach into his pocket for something and the officer draws his weapon. The reason for drawing his weapon is unknown.

Mere moments later the young man pulls out a harmless cellphone all while the officer, becoming more aggressive by the moment,barks orders to the young man to get down on the ground and put his hands where the officer can see them.

Still, the young man continues to disobey the officer. At this point, you can hear the young man clearly state that he, "dundu nuffin".

The officer barks an order to stop, all still with his gun drawn and aimed at this hapless young man.

The young man then goes into his pocket again,this time pulling out a ninja star and a pair of contractable nunchucks. The officer turns violent and cocks his gun.

"If you continue down this paty, I will shoot you." The young man, who we later found out was a mma fighter from north korea, begins a fabulous mesmerizing routine involving the ninja star and the nunchucks as he slowly moves towards the officer. At this point in the video, the officer, a Chad Barrington, becomes something like a man possessed by by a blood thirsty demon of some such; yelling such expletives that we can't print them here.

As you can see at the 3:45 mark on the video, this petty crime incident turns deadly, when offer Barrington fires 3 shots at point blank range at the young man we would come to know was named Michael Laquan.

Michael had just received a full ride scholarship to Vatterot technical school. He was going to be a mechanic; a true public servant. That dream will never comet true.

Remarkably, no arrest has been made and, as you may expect, the District Attorneys office says they have no intent to prosecute Officer Barrington. In a memo sent to The Daily Huh?, they stated, "...are you guys serious? We absolutely have no intention of levying any charges against Officer Barrington. Why is this even a question?"

We looked into this Officer Barrington' past. As it turns out this isn't his first violent incident. He bit a young boy on the arm for hogging the Legos, says his kindergarten teacher Mrs. Meyer, who me we interviewed at Sunset Hills retirement home.

This event has rippled violently through the community. Already, thousands upon thousands of youths have taken to the streets, bravely confronting officers armed emergency workers and privileged whites.

"We are here to pray that the white man unlearn his natural violent and rapacious tendencies..." said the good reverend Al Sharpton. It's still unclear how he got here so fast.

Of course, as with all peaceful protests, a few hundred bad eggs have been tipping over cars and setting buildings buildings on fire. Even now, the office in which I type this burns with the flames of justice and oppression.

We here at The Daily Huh? Ask that the violence stops, but hope the protests continue.

-Sammy Jo Warwick

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

9/10

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Topkek

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Racist

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Got me mad as hell. My boy didn't do nuffin.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Not funny. If you had more IQ points you might know enough to be ashamed of this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

You shouldn't write stuff like that some officer with the last name Barrington will probably get death threats now.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#NinjaLivesMatter

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: You don't find it funny. That's fine. Insulting me is not. Flagged.

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not funny ban it and send him to re-education camps

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthdeadpool:

I should have asked for consent before I did this. Now I've unwittingly humor-raped innocent readers.

(This is all said in jest, btw)

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EdBlank

@sog7dc said:

@edblank: You don't find it funny. That's fine. Insulting me is not. Flagged.

Flag me. I am, too, insulted. (Edit: flagged you back)
You think this is a game but real people are dying over this.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: Flag me for having a different opinion and telling a joke? Sounds about right...

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@edblank: Flag me for having a different opinion and telling a joke? Sounds about right...

:kanyeshrug:

That's what I did. But not for having a different opinion or making a joke.

I was insulted by your post as a person who actually has to deal with whether a cop is gonna mistreat me or not.

You inspired me.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why didn't he use a substitution jutsu?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank:

Everyone has to deal with that. No group of people has a monopoly on possible police brutality or aggression.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impure_world:

No joke, I thought about saying that instead of nunchucks and ninja stars

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24 Lunacyde  Moderator

@sog7dc said:

@edblank:

Everyone has to deal with that. No group of people has a monopoly on possible police brutality or aggression.

You're pretty naive if you think race has absolutely nothing to do with police brutality or aggression.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SOG7dc

@lunacyde: strawman. I didn't say that. I said everyone has to deal with the possibility of police brutality/aggression. There's a difference between the two things.