#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

Got this Idea from my school essay. Alright viners, who do you think are polar opposites here?

Note: this is not meant to be a negative thing, just name the viners who you think have opposite personalities. :)

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and Squares. That user has no sense of humor. And is kinda mean to me.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

Yokergeist and Pokergeist. Yoker is has the perfect mixture of funny and troll. But poker just trays too hard and usually fails.....

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and Squares. That user has no sense of humor. And is kinda mean to me.

this thread is not to start a flame war or anything. so please, don't go against other users at it'll start trouble.

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

We need @pyrogram here.

#7 Edited by The Stegman (23815 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn and Mercy are kinda opposites.

#8 Posted by JetiiMitra (8409 posts) - - Show Bio

Myself and I

#9 Posted by laflux (15131 posts) - - Show Bio

SC and Baney

#10 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

SC and Baney

you mean Citizen?

#11 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (21733 posts) - - Show Bio

god_spawn and JediXMan

god_spawn and I

god_spawn and The AcidSkull

god_spawn and everyone else

#12 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering we are all either comic fans, movie fans, or TV fans looking for enjoyment on a Comic Forum to discuss things, I'm pretty sure nobody is a true polar opposite. Unless you're a troll, or @theacidskull is a polar opposite to my awesome :P

#13 Edited by laflux (15131 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by laflux (15131 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say me and @jashro44 personality wise are quite different........

#15 Posted by Immortal777 (7268 posts) - - Show Bio

CV Vet users and new users are opposites.

#16 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

CV Vet users and new users are opposites.

Have you ever heard of a vet-noob? yeah... there goes vet noobs

#17 Edited by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: Isn't that sort of like saying that dry is the opposite of wet. Sure its technically true but its also too obvious to need to be mentioned. I mean veteran is pretty much the dictionary definition of opposite for a new guy.

#18 Posted by Cooldes (4033 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and darkraiden disagree alot but idk

#19 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6379 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by joyguy (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance astro and rbystji

#21 Posted by laflux (15131 posts) - - Show Bio

@joyguy said:

Vance astro and rbystji

LOL.

#22 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

Considering we are all either comic fans, movie fans, or TV fans looking for enjoyment on a Comic Forum to discuss things, I'm pretty sure nobody is a true polar opposite. Unless you're a troll, or @theacidskull is a polar opposite to my awesome :P

Nah man, My awesome > your awesome. :)

#24 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

Don't capital after a comma.

#27 Posted by laflux (15131 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Mr. Isaac and myself

#29 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull said:

@pyrogram said:

Don't capital after a comma.

"My" refers to Me, therefor it's a personal pronoun, so it's supposed to be in capitals.

#30 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Comma overrides that O_o....Or so, I've seen. Everywhere.

Maybe it's a language discrepancy.

#32 Posted by DeadPoker (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

Yokergeist and Pokergeist. Yoker is has the perfect mixture of funny and troll. But poker just trays too hard and usually fails.....

I have never posted a single joke. Trolls are annoying.

#33 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator fan and @samimista.....

One is the worst troll Comicvine has ever seen........... Seriously I was trolled by this n!gga so bad one time I almost destroyed my computer screen -__- And one is the nicest member you will ever meet on any forum.

Edit: Actually I think Spike may challenge Terminator for that title, since the dude in known throughout the internet for his behavior. Spike is even known on KMC and Animevice for his trollish behavior.

#34 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (21733 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Comma overrides that O_o....Or so, I've seen. Everywhere.

Maybe it's a language discrepancy.

Personal pronouns as far as I know are written with capitals.

#36 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I don't think so, not after a comma. But who actually cares, lol

#37 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: I don't think so, not after a comma. But who actually cares, lol

apparently you do, since you keep bringing it up :P

#38 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (21733 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

One is the worst troll Comicvine has ever seen seriously I was trolled by this n!gga so bad one time I almost destroyed my computer screen -__- And one is the nicest member you will ever meet on any forum.

Edit: Actually I think Spike may challenge Terminator for that title, since the dude in known throughout the internet for his behavior. Spike is even known on KMC and Animevice for his trollish behavior.

Whoa, I just realized this and totally agree. Samimista is one of the kindest, gentlest users around and the terminatorfan is every thing she isn't.

And for the record, he already went on other sites to bitch and complain about our community, specially on GB. Thankfully the thread he posted was quickly locked and even the guys at Giantbomb knows he is a stupid troll.

#39 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6261 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokergeist: @rulerofthisuniverse said:

Is there a Smokergeist?

There was, but for some reason he died of lung cancer

#THATSAJOKE

#41 Posted by Wolverine08 (40801 posts) - - Show Bio

Waiting for someone to mention me. *Fiddles*

#42 Posted by HumanRocket (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and Wolverine08. He looks for seeks attentions while I like to stay in the shadows which is ironic since he's you know wolverine :p

#43 Posted by DeadPoker (354 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: you like a little bit of everything. Only thing I can think of is if someone absolutely hated wolverine or black panther.

#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

One is the worst troll Comicvine has ever seen seriously I was trolled by this n!gga so bad one time I almost destroyed my computer screen -__- And one is the nicest member you will ever meet on any forum.

Whoa, I just realized this and totally agree. Samimista is one of the kindest, gentlest users around and the terminatorfan is every thing she isn't.

And for the record, he already went on other sites to bitch and complain about our community, specially on GB. Thankfully the thread he posted was quickly locked and even the guys at Giantbomb knows he is a stupid troll.

Indeed. I have yet to see her really lose her cool or get angry yet. Maybe it's because she avoids trolls and bait threads...Still whatever the case maybe it's still more then I can say for myself, I don't know how many times I wanted to AA a user through table on this site. O__O

Wait he did? :O I think I may officially rank him the number 1 troll on Comicvine history....... Just check out the girls vs boys thread on Comicvine O_O His trolling was unholy in that thread.

#46 Posted by Wolverine08 (40801 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket:

Nothing ironic about it. Wolverine gets all the attention and hogs it from the other X-Men. I command attention and awe without even trying because I'm so badass. It's one of the many things I do best :D

#47 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

god_spawn and JediXMan

god_spawn and I

How am I different from GS? we're both meat heads, he's just buffer.

#48 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (21733 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: *Shivers* Ugh I remember that... Though his comments were all deleted, the other users (myself and yours included) speak for all the damage. He was talking crap I don't even want to post here, that sick f*ck. In case you are curious that is what he had to say about us. http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/supermantheterminator0007/forums/

The thread he posted didn't last very long and the other users knew he is full of sh*t.

@supermantheterminator0007: Your original post complaining about another websites moderation and community sure is constructive and mature.

I have a feeling the problem was not comicvine...

#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and me and Reikai. WE disagree on everything that involves Star Wars....When I say everything I mean everything. Dude thinks Hulk would stomp DE Palpatine. -____-

#50 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (21733 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct said:

god_spawn and JediXMan

god_spawn and I

How am I different from GS? we're both meat heads, he's just buffer.

I thought you were rivals with him. Just like he is with everyone :P