• 148 results
#101 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a big Nintendo supporter and don't have a 3DS yet, once I get one should I get this game? Is it THAT good? I've heard nothing but good things about it(minus the glitch that Nintendo fixed I heard)

Oh yeah, this game is worth getting whether your new to Pokemon or have been playing since Red and Blue (or Green :P).

#102 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

I am a big Nintendo supporter and don't have a 3DS yet, once I get one should I get this game? Is it THAT good? I've heard nothing but good things about it(minus the glitch that Nintendo fixed I heard)

Oh yeah, this game is worth getting whether your new to Pokemon or have been playing since Red and Blue (or Green :P).

Cool, yeah I'm totally new to pokemon games. I used to watch the show first few seasons way back and last Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Stadium for N64 lol

#103 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer said:

@vaeternus said:

Cool, yeah I'm totally new to pokemon games. I used to watch the show first few seasons way back and last Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Stadium for N64 lol

Then this game is a great place to jump in. Really any Pokemon is new gamer friendly so even if you want to go back and play previous Pokemon games you are able to do that as well or you can simply start with Pokemon X and/or Y. Whatever floats your boat. :)

#104 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

#105 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: Cool, will do once I get myself a 3DS :) I look forward to Smash 4 on it too.

#107 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone hear about the 3 new pokemon? One of Serebii's hackers found 3 new pokemon in the code. Diance, Volcanion, and Hoopa.**Hoopa looks cool and is my favorite of the 3**

#108 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5719 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone hear about the 3 new pokemon? One of Serebii's hackers found 3 new pokemon in the code. Diance, Volcanion, and Hoopa.**Hoopa looks cool and is my favorite of the 3**

I saw that, I was surprised that none of them really look like a legendary.

#109 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by Ostyo (7402 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Posted by Ostyo (7402 posts) - - Show Bio
#113 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, anyone add me? My friend code is: 4441 9946 3118. Just got the game lol.

#114 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

My beautiful wifey got me Y for Christmas, along with a DS to play it on. :D

#115 Posted by Xwraith (16828 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got a copy of X (haven't started playing it).

#116 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Edited by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@khan_noonien_singh: First you make one of those MII character things. Then click the orange smiley on the top of the screen, it'll show you it on the character card.

#119 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@khan_noonien_singh: First you make one of those MII character things. Then click the orange smiley on the top of the screen, it'll show you it on the character card.

0490-5920-1316.

Anyone can feel free to add me as well.

#120 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#121 Posted by Black_Claw (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

It sucks that Pokemon Bank won't come to the states until the 27th. Way to ruin a mans Christmas Gamefreak.

#122 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw: X: Friend code? I'm trying to add as many people as possible lol

#123 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by Black_Claw (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad news guys. Due to server crashes in Japan, Pokemon Bank has been removed from the eShop over there and the international release for the app has been delayed. Damn it.

#126 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: You need to make one of those Mii character things, then it'll show your friend code in the orange smiley thing on the top list o. o

#127 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Oh ok I made a mii lol but then I exited to play a game lol. So I have to go into the mii menu then? Cool. If you want you can im me your code or I can im mine. :) Thanks for the help

Bad news guys. Due to server crashes in Japan, Pokemon Bank has been removed from the eShop over there and the international release for the app has been delayed. Damn it.

They'll prob put it back up once they fix it I bet. I'm still waiting for the damn flipnote studio 3D app to release in America :( The first one was AWESOME!

#128 Posted by _Zombie_ (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

Got the game yesterday. It's beautiful.

lmao i was wondering why the e-shop was still busted.

#129 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5719 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: My friend code is posted on this page o. o Both people have to add it x:

#132 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Posted by _Zombie_ (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or is it stupid hard to catch Kanto pokemon? Wasted like two great balls on an Onyx with 10 health and it still didn't catch.

#134 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg, I love wonder trade. I have almost all the starters(who have apparently been bred). Trying to get a totadile and a treeko lol

#135 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have a totadile for trade?

#136 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg, I love wonder trade. I have almost all the starters(who have apparently been bred). Trying to get a totadile and a treeko lol

You'll probably have better luck getting them through GTS. I do Wonder Trade all the time and I've yet to get anything not found in the Kalos region.

#137 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: I have gotten quite a few things from johto/hoen/sinnoh

#138 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: Lol, checked the GTS. Traded a porygon I got from wonder trade for one :D

#139 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: No shinies, but a bunch of pokemon that were in the work of IV breeding(all the starters I got were~)

#141 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5719 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, thats awesome. I've only been able to get Kalos or Kanto starters.

#142 Edited by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Pokebank up yet. I need muh Swampert.

#143 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: Hehe, was taking them through Victory Road and was letting Blaziken wreck any trainer that wanted to fight. I now have: Swampert, Serperior, Greninja(Protean!), Infernape, and a Quilava.

#144 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5719 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: Hehe, was taking them through Victory Road and was letting Blaziken wreck any trainer that wanted to fight. I now have: Swampert, Serperior, Greninja(Protean!), Infernape, and a Quilava.

How could you seem to be missing Torterra, the best starter ever!

With all those starters, I now have to use the wonder trade because I need my Torterra!

#145 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#146 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5719 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: Lol, didn't come across a turtwig :(

Awww, but thats still not going to stop me from trying.

I think since Pokemon Bank opened, more Pokemon are available like the Sinnoh Starters because I'm pretty sure they were impossible to obtain a month ago.

#147 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9815 posts) - - Show Bio
#149 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5719 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: I hope that they make more mega forms for the older starters

I was kinda assuming they were going to in the next Pokemon, because there's no way there is only 16 mega evolutions in total. My guess is that they were testing the waters with mega evolution in X and Y, and are going to release a boatload of them in the next game.

#150 Posted by Perethorn (3294 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn...my dream team will have to wait to be complete.