Pokemon ultimate lose glitch question?

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Basically all my pokemon (on an emulator for pokemon emerald) were on low health and I found myself against a trainer it was on it's last pokemon that knew absorb (but it only did 1 damage) then all my pokemon started missing I had 2 more pokemon suddenly absorb did extra damage (times 3 damage no critical hit or super effective) then 3 attacks in a row missed with no lowered accuracy

Do any pokemon players know what the problem was or was it just my bad lucky plummeted

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've had problems similar to this in the past. I think it's just bad luck.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JakeN7

@swordmasterd: Which Pokemon? Check their accuracy stats. You sure there were no stat changes? Was it specifically missing every time, or were there evasions involved?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: Were you on an emulator as well? That may be the problem. Although I've had somewhat similiar experiences without ever emulating. May just be bad luck.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You just suck at Pokemon :)

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

You just suck at Pokemon :)

Normally I would take offence but as I haven't played in such a long time and I never played that much anyway that may be true

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By swordmasterD

@jaken7 said:

@swordmasterd: Which Pokemon? Check their accuracy stats. You sure there were no stat changes? Was it specifically missing every time, or were there evasions involved?

Actually it has been missing a lot lately so I'l go with this thanks (It's a seedot)

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordmasterd: Yeah, that's probably just a mix of Seedot's accuracy and your bad luck. Lol. You weren't trying to use Bullet Seed were you? What was the move, because that makes all the difference?

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The ultimate lose glitch is when you paralyze a pokemon (they aren't an electric type, have magic guard, sked skin, etc) and the game just forgets that I paralyzed the opponents pokemon and it doesn't effect them for 17 freaking turns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By kidchipotle

@jaken7 said:

@arturocalakayvee: Were you on an emulator as well? That may be the problem. Although I've had somewhat similiar experiences without ever emulating. May just be bad luck.

Nah, I was on the regular game. It was bad luck on my end haha.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@swordmasterd: Yeah, that's probably just a mix of Seedot's accuracy and your bad luck. Lol. You weren't trying to use Bullet Seed were you? What was the move, because that makes all the difference?

I was using bide and I think the problem was my foe wasn't attacking so bide had no energy to unleash