• 55 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

3d pokemon...............i didnt think it would happen in my life time....

#1 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man, I am too old for Pokemon. I wish I could turn back the hands of time.  
 
But, this is cool. 

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12466 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Oh man, I am too old for Pokemon. I wish I could turn back the hands of time. But, this is cool.

Dude, you're NEVER too old for Pokémon.

Moderator
#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

@Nefarious said:

Oh man, I am too old for Pokemon. I wish I could turn back the hands of time. But, this is cool.

Dude, you're NEVER too old for Pokémon.

Beat me to it :P

#4 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: Even at the age of 21? Ok, then I will buy a Pokemon game. 
#5 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

@Nefarious said:

Oh man, I am too old for Pokemon. I wish I could turn back the hands of time. But, this is cool.

Dude, you're NEVER too old for Pokémon.

Exactly.

#6 Posted by Acer. (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

EPIC

#7 Posted by MatKrenz (1233 posts) - - Show Bio

Fennekin looks so cute. Little fox puppy.

#8 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@Icarusflies: Even at the age of 21? Ok, then I will buy a Pokemon game.

EVEN AT 21?! :D

I am 27, and I am excited by this, if it makes you feel any better! ^_^

#9 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@BumpyBoo: I guess you are never too old for anything. I am excited, too. 
#10 Posted by SoA (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

i stopped playing around generation 3 (hoen) never saw the show past the season 2-3 and just forgot about it , but seeing the graphics on this makes me want to get this lol

#11 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: That's the spirit! Never too old for fun :D

#12 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

if they could put all the old Pokemons in it...

#13 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@BumpyBoo: Yeah, never too old! But...I wouldn't want my friends to know that I still like this stuff. 
#14 Posted by Samimista (20605 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah! So this was the news! =D I'm glad Nintendo is moving on a bit.

#15 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@BumpyBoo: Yeah, never too old! But...I wouldn't want my friends to know that I still like this stuff.
#16 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious:Hehe! That is why the vine is here. Your secret is safe with us :P

#17 Posted by Samimista (20605 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a Lucario plushie! I'd like an Aipom one though too. I grew up on Pokemon. It's my childhood!

#18 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

I have a Lucario plushie! I'd like an Aipom one though too. I grew up on Pokemon. It's my childhood!

Sam,remember that battle we said we would do one day,well,my lil bro lost my Pokemon Diamond,so I guess we'll have to wait :/

#19 Posted by Samimista (20605 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@Samimista said:

I have a Lucario plushie! I'd like an Aipom one though too. I grew up on Pokemon. It's my childhood!

Sam,remember that battle we said we would do one day,well,my lil bro lost my Pokemon Diamond,so I guess we'll have to wait :/

Lol! I honestly forgot about it. Going senile. But no prob. Take your time on that.

#20 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always wanted this type of game....

#21 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@BumpyBoo: Thanks and you have a good point. :)
#22 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

FULL 3D?? *cue Holy chorus*

But I think its a little too soon for Gen VI. I was hoping for Gen III remakes. Its funny, I'm complaining because I want Nintendo to sell me a game I've bought twice already... Also, the Twitter page teased at a new Eeve-lution!

#23 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

FULL 3D?? *cue Holy chorus*

But I think its a little too soon for Gen VI. I was hoping for Gen III remakes. Its funny, I'm complaining because I want Nintendo to sell me a game I've bought twice already... Also, the Twitter page teased at a new Eeve-lution!

what what in the poke-butt?

#24 Posted by Mini_Bat (99 posts) - - Show Bio

I have avoided getting a 3DS sense it came out even with Kid Icarus and Kingdom Heart but, it looks like Nintendo finally getting my money again and I want Pikachu to announce all Nintendo new from now on

#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

AHHHHHHHHHHHH OMIGOD IT LOOKS SO AWESOME ASFNM<BEARWF

<3 <3 <3 <3

#26 Posted by EMH_Bruce (727 posts) - - Show Bio

*speechless*

*__________*

*must have* ♥ ♥ ♥

#27 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped after pokemon diamond.

#28 Posted by The Stegman (23148 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh..I thought Pikachu was gonna finally evolve :(

#29 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

HOLYSH!TGIMMIEGIMMIEGIMMIE

#30 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah this looks awesome!

#31 Posted by Black Solace (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait. October is like....8 months away!

#32 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew it.

#33 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Oh..I thought Pikachu was gonna finally evolve :(

Pikachu doesn't want to evolve

#34 Posted by Swagger462 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: I know it's already been addressed but I feel when it's something as awesome as pokemon it can't be said too many times. I'm nearly 22 and I have most of the pokemon seasons on DVD, a few movies and most of the games. "too old" and "pokemon" should never be in the same sentence unless there is a "not" placed appropriately. </rant>

#35 Posted by GundamHeavyarms (701 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think that there would be a sixth generation so soon. I thought X and Y would be remakes of ruby and sapphire. This looks cool though. I have to get a 3ds now, but that's okay Ive been looking for a reason to upgrade now anyway.

I like froakie the water starter, I hope he becomes a fighting type, like a cooler version of poliwrath.

Also, does the blue legendary remind anyone else of the deer god from princess mononoke?

#36 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think i have played a pokemon game like this since Red, blue and yellow. I would play them if they would make it so i could play them on my phone or on my PS3 or even my Wii but they just seem to have the battle arena games on the console systems or the stupid picture games or whatever

#37 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

I dont think i have played a pokemon game like this since Red, blue and yellow. I would play them if they would make it so i could play them on my phone or on my PS3 or even my Wii but they just seem to have the battle arena games on the console systems or the stupid picture games or whatever

well, Pokemon is owned by Nintendo right? so i dont see them being released on PS3 anytime soon

#38 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@Icarusflies: Even at the age of 21? Ok, then I will buy a Pokemon game.

I'm nearly 19 (three weeks till Bday) and I still play and I intend to keep playing until I die. also Im in college

#39 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say, I'm not impressed. I'd elaborate, but I'm not on a real computer right now...

#40 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorgevy: Cool. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who still enjoys buying things from their childhood.  I will wish you a Happy Birthday when the day arrives. 
#41 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7581 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. I don't like it. It looks cheap.

Online
#42 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: ahaha thanks that wasn't my intent but still thank you! and yeah, it's good to keep your inner child alive, it makes you a better adult I think. also, you wouldn't imagine the number of people in college age that have gotten back to their old childhood stuff! in highschool it's usually looked down upon but it's the total opposite afterwards

#43 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorgevy: Oh, your welcome. What was your intent?
#44 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: to show that no matter what age, what job, or anything for that matter, you can still enjoy things and you should be proud of it, or atleast not afraid or embarassed, trying to hide it or something

#45 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorgevy: I see. 
#46 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

 THIS LOOKS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! ^____^
 
Crap...now I just have to buy a 3DS! <_<

#47 Edited by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

well, Pokemon is owned by Nintendo right? so i dont see them being released on PS3 anytime soon

k but that doesn't mean they couldn't put it on the Wii as an adventure game or do the smarter thing and make a downloadable version for for android and IOS systems so people can play on their phones.

@Jorgevy said:

@Nefarious said:

@Icarusflies: Even at the age of 21? Ok, then I will buy a Pokemon game.

I'm nearly 19 (three weeks till Bday) and I still play and I intend to keep playing until I die. also Im in college

I'm 26 and would still play these games if i was willing to give up the money for the systems (as well as i would be ashamed to tell anyone i know that i was still playing these games)

@Jorgevy said:

@Nefarious: to show that no matter what age, what job, or anything for that matter, you can still enjoy things and you should be proud of it, or atleast not afraid or embarassed, trying to hide it or something

I agree with htis but im still ashamed to tell people i watch cartoons, like playing these types of games, and things along these lines. My wife doesn't seem to mind but she did tell me yesterday i was like a 5 year old lol

#48 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

well, Pokemon is owned by Nintendo right? so i dont see them being released on PS3 anytime soon

k but that doesn't mean they couldn't put it on the Wii as an adventure game or do the smarter thing and make a downloadable version for for android and IOS systems so people can play on their phones.

@Jorgevy said:

@Nefarious said:

@Icarusflies: Even at the age of 21? Ok, then I will buy a Pokemon game.

I'm nearly 19 (three weeks till Bday) and I still play and I intend to keep playing until I die. also Im in college

I'm 26 and would still play these games if i was willing to give up the money for the systems (as well as i would be ashamed to tell anyone i know that i was still playing these games)

@Jorgevy said:

@Nefarious: to show that no matter what age, what job, or anything for that matter, you can still enjoy things and you should be proud of it, or atleast not afraid or embarassed, trying to hide it or something

I agree with htis but im still ashamed to tell people i watch cartoons, like playing these types of games, and things along these lines. My wife doesn't seem to mind but she did tell me yesterday i was like a 5 year old lol

true. but if it was on wii, you wouldn't be able to take it around with you. It would also be more expensive. though o be fair. Android games are always crappier than the other versions of the game.

#49 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8135 posts) - - Show Bio

I WANT IT!!! :D

#50 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

true. but if it was on wii, you wouldn't be able to take it around with you. It would also be more expensive. though o be fair. Android games are always crappier than the other versions of the game.

im not disagreeing but could you show and example? I have an Android phone and Android tablet and an Ipod touch. When my phone plan was up i thought about getting an IPhone but i liked the Android system better. Same with the tablet, i went out and bought the New IPad the first day it came out but returned it bc i was unhappy with it. I currently have an Asus Transformer Pad TF700T. I like it way better than the new IPad