what's wrong

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By minigunman123

@Icarusflies: Zomg. I think you actually did it. That was awesome. Thanks!

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@minigunman123:

^_^

Glad I could help.

>rides off into the sunset<

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By minigunman123

@IZZR said:

@minigunman123 said:

:'(

what's wrong

I don't even know. I just feel like I'm a failure and not worth anything lately.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By minigunman123

@Icarusflies said:

@minigunman123:

^_^

Glad I could help.

>rides off into the sunset<

*Salutes. Chuck Norris is walking away ashamed that he could not solve THIS problem.*

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By IZZR

@minigunman123 said:

@IZZR said:

@minigunman123 said:

what's wrong

I don't even know. I just feel like I'm a failure and not worth anything lately.

Why is that? Everyone is worth something

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Inverno

@minigunman123:

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By minigunman123

@IZZR said:

@minigunman123 said:

@IZZR said:

@minigunman123 said:

what's wrong

Nope... Not everyone. I'm very confused. I want to be alone, I think I'm supposed to be alone because that's just what I can deal with; yet I'm really sad at the thought I'll never have a meaningful relationship, never get married, never have a family... I feel like I should be alone so I can focus on some other things in life indefinitely, so I can be disciplined, and so that I wouldn't wreck someone else's life by spending our lives together. I think it's the best option but I'm saddened by it.

That's one part of it.

EDIT:

@CaioTrubat: Adorable! I fear that this kind of cheering up will only be temporary however.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By ImmortalOne
No Caption Provided

@minigunman123:

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@minigunman123:

Okay, I'm going to proscribe you another few helpings of random pictures....don't open the spoiler alert until you need them. >hands prescription<

On a more serious note, that's not how it has to be at all....relationships are all about growing and learning. When you're ready, you'll find the right person. They may very well feel the same way...worried, confused, but alone. And you can help each other through things. It doesn't have to be romantic. It doesn't have to be permanent. But it will be someone to lean on through thick and thin, and who will take you to whatever your next stage of life is, and then you can reanalyze things from there.

Never think that anything is a binary...to be alone, or not. There are always shades in the middle. You'll find a balance that is right for you.

grenade728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By grenade728

@minigunman123: I have had those same feelings, but we just have to keep on pushing. There is always someone out their who will share your interests, and really like you for who you are. Just don't give up and keep looking. Hell, I've been in the darkness for so long with the whole relationship business I sometimes think I should quit, but if there is anything heroes like Spidey and Batman teach you is don't give up. Sometimes I feel I'll never get married or even have a relationship with someone, but that doesn't mean we should give up. Your odds increase with every attempt (someone said). Just keep your hopes high and your attitude positive!

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Inverno

@minigunman123:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR

@minigunman123 said:

@IZZR said:

@minigunman123 said:

@IZZR said:

@minigunman123 said:

what's wrong

Nope... Not everyone. I'm very confused. I want to be alone, I think I'm supposed to be alone because that's just what I can deal with; yet I'm really sad at the thought I'll never have a meaningful relationship, never get married, never have a family... I feel like I should be alone so I can focus on some other things in life indefinitely, so I can be disciplined, and so that I wouldn't wreck someone else's life by spending our lives together. I think it's the best option but I'm saddened by it.

That's one part of it.

EDIT:

@CaioTrubat: Adorable! I fear that this kind of cheering up will only be temporary however.

Yes everyone, see the thing is if you start falling for someone there is always that chance you might make them your "everything" and with that comes a large price to pay....because if you lose that person then what are you left with?...nothing so you feel like youre nothing which is just an illusion, trust me ive been there and felt that and wanted to give up thinking "damn this girl made out like she loved me so damn much and just like that she cuts me out her life and leaves me in the cold with nothing so if i cant trust someone who supposedly loved me then who the hell can i trust?" see thats the thing these people who disappoint you are so not worth the sadness and tears because while youre sad as hell theyre more than likely to be hooking up with someone new and moving on, sad but true so dont look for the right girl just become the right man and follow the right plan to get your life on track and then everything else will fall into place.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By superstay

@minigunman123:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dO.Ob

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By iLLituracy

No.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By minigunman123

@Icarusflies said:

@minigunman123:

Okay, I'm going to proscribe you another few helpings of random pictures....don't open the spoiler alert until you need them. >hands prescription<

On a more serious note, that's not how it has to be at all....relationships are all about growing and learning. When you're ready, you'll find the right person. They may very well feel the same way...worried, confused, but alone. And you can help each other through things. It doesn't have to be romantic. It doesn't have to be permanent. But it will be someone to lean on through thick and thin, and who will take you to whatever your next stage of life is, and then you can reanalyze things from there.

Never think that anything is a binary...to be alone, or not. There are always shades in the middle. You'll find a balance that is right for you.

That's the best comment I've had in this entire thread, and there are some really good ones in here. Thanks Icarus, that helps me a lot actually.

@Everyone else: Thanks for the help, I'll be honest though it didn't help too much because I was more referring to the notion that I don't think *I* can be trusted in a relationship. I've never been in a romantic relationship and don't think I ever should because I don't think that I would treat her well; I'm not stable. I thank you all for your effort and in no way mean to be disrespectful, just trying to be honest; this isn't a "fall off the horse" problem so much as a "if I get on the horse I'm liable to accidentally run the horse into a highway and get it killed". Lol. Anyway, thanks.

Also, the pictures in this thread are hilarious. I'm planning on bookmarking this thread to look at some of them from time to time ^^ lol.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Inverno

@minigunman123: You are welcome dude, that is why we are here.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TERMINATORXX

I feel sad too.

No Caption Provided
minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By minigunman123

@TERMINATORXX said:

I feel sad too.

No Caption Provided

Aww, why?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IZZR

@TERMINATORXX said:

I feel sad too.

No Caption Provided

Alright tell us what's wrong.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@IZZR: My tummy hurts.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@minigunman123 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

I feel sad too.

No Caption Provided

Aww, why?

I'm hungry.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By YoungJustice

Boobs up and my a$$ out, somebody call a medic when he pass out, big nicki in the game n!gga, brick squad I ain't f*cking wit no lame n!gga ahhhhhhh, dis is the part where I slow it down like this ahhhhhhh, somebody better get the b*tch another round ahhhhhhh, fly as f*ck, I need a co pilot, when I come out its a motherfuck!n whole riot.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By IZZR

@TERMINATORXX said:

Dude c'mon man up and lay on your front in bed and then drink warm milk.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By minigunman123

@YoungJustice said:

Boobs up and my a$$ out, somebody call a medic when he pass out, big nicki in the game n!gga, brick squad I ain't f*cking wit no lame n!gga ahhhhhhh, dis is the part where I slow it down like this ahhhhhhh, somebody better get the b*tch another round ahhhhhhh, fly as f*ck, I need a co pilot, when I come out its a motherfuck!n whole riot.

wat.

@TERMINATORXX said:

@minigunman123 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

I feel sad too.

No Caption Provided

Aww, why?

I'm hungry.

*Feeds you some cake* Bettar?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By YoungJustice

I hope you got confused and laughed. :)

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@IZZR said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Dude c'mon man up and lay on your front in bed and then drink warm milk.

Warm Milk? YUCK!!!

No Caption Provided

@minigunman123: awww ty.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By Loki9876

@YoungJustice: lol I did

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ms__omega

Here yo go this for some reason had me laughing for an hour lol cracks me up every time:

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deadite

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#33  Edited By TheCannon

@minigunman123

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ms__omega
artgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By artgamer
Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Deadite

Funnies begins at around 00:58. They're using high tech devices in the game to solve something. Instead of solving it...Anyway, it's good stuff, I discovered the video yesterday.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Deadite

Funnies begins at around 00:58. They're using high tech devices in the game to solve something. Instead of solving it...Anyway, it's good stuff, I discovered the video yesterday.

LOL "Wilson, what did you do." Fast forward to 4:04 to see they turn the blocks into a freak of nature.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#38  Edited By BatWatch
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By IZZR

@minigunman123 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@minigunman123:

That's the best comment I've had in this entire thread, and there are some really good ones in here. Thanks Icarus, that helps me a lot actually.

@Everyone else: Thanks for the help, I'll be honest though it didn't help too much because I was more referring to the notion that I don't think *I* can be trusted in a relationship. I've never been in a romantic relationship and don't think I ever should because I don't think that I would treat her well; I'm not stable. I thank you all for your effort and in no way mean to be disrespectful, just trying to be honest; this isn't a "fall off the horse" problem so much as a "if I get on the horse I'm liable to accidentally run the horse into a highway and get it killed". Lol. Anyway, thanks.

Also, the pictures in this thread are hilarious. I'm planning on bookmarking this thread to look at some of them from time to time ^^ lol.

Dude i been there too i know so many things can play on your mind and maybe youre with someone who is real sweet and yet you dont do right by her. Don't think that is the end of the world, we are men and so we aren't perfect so dont be so cynical about yourself just work on the aspects of yourself you dont like so you can become the man you want to be so that you CAN be trusted in a relationship.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By Loki9876

this should crack you up

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#41  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Wow, this thread does help a little when you're down in the dumps :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#42  Edited By wildvine
No Caption Provided