Planet Comiccon Wrap Up

HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By HumanTorch101

So, the first day of Planet Comiccon has come and gone and I wanted to update and wrap up this day.  I got there around 9:20 this morning and was able to get in around 9:40.  I wandered around the floor for a while and looked around to see if there were any good deals on trades or hardcovers.  I picked up one of the Ghost Rider omnibuses that collected the second part of Jason Aaron's run on that book and had him sign it as well.  I haven't read through it yet but I've enjoyed all of the stuff of his that I read so I am sure I'll like it.  He was on a side of the floor next to his two most recent collaborators in Tony Moore and Ron Garney.  Next to them were Gail Simone, Yanick Paquette and Francesco Francavilla.  After lunch, my friends and I walked around the floor a little more and then went to the DC panel they had, which had Gail, Yannick, Rick Burchett and Phil Hester on it.  I decided to take notes on my phone during it so I'll be posting a recap about it sometime tomorrow.  I have uploaded photos and will add them as an album to this post so you can see some of the better cosplayers who were there as well as a couple photos from the panel that I took. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
That's Awesome Dude... what did you have to eat for Lunch ?
HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HumanTorch101
@King Saturn: My friends and I went to Old Chicago.  I had Chicken Parmesan.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@HT101 said:
" @King Saturn: My friends and I went to Old Chicago.  I had Chicken Parmesan. "
Very Good... what did you feel was the best attempted Cosplay at the Event ?
HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HumanTorch101
@King Saturn: I think the Iron Man and War Machine were the best.  They were really well done and looked like they had taken a lot of time to make and not just slapped together in a day.  They were also really tall and I think that helped them out.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@HT101 said:
" @King Saturn: I think the Iron Man and War Machine were the best.  They were really well done and looked like they had taken a lot of time to make and not just slapped together in a day.  They were also really tall and I think that helped them out. "
Thats Cool... I have seen some really bad Cosplay over the years...  

Iron Man and War Machine kick ass