Pimp Your Ride

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Decept-O

This thread is about cars, trucks, motorcycles, anything that is transportation related, whether real or something found in comic books. Show off your pics of your own car, upload pics of your favorite vehicles from comic books, talk about them. fantasize, what would be your ideal vehicle to have? Have a thing for Mustangs? Want to own the Batmobile? Talk about it here.

Gas guzzling goodness all in one place, whether you own a vehicle or not, talk about it.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By _Zombie_

It'd be nice to get the '67 Impala from Supernatural. It's kind of my dream car, even before seeing the show.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Decept-O

@ZombieBigfoot: I never saw the show, but Impalas...awesome. I had a 1970 Impala. It was in great shape, the model with the windows without the frame barriers between the glass.

Bought it from a co-worker and friend who had bought it from a lady in the small town he was from. Literally, she only drove it around the small town nowhere else. Dumb ass I was, I didn't keep it, I ended up trading it in on smaller car. ( Toyota Tercel Wagon--Ha!). I also didn't keep the wagon another big mistake.

However, I really loved that Impala. Even though it wasn't "perfect" the body paint was fading a bit and the interior was a bit rough, yet a few people would talk to me about the car when I would go to a gas station or store. It had some power to say the least! V-8 .318

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Zombie_

@Decept-O said:

@ZombieBigfoot: I never saw the show, but Impalas...awesome. I had a 1970 Impala. It was in great shape, the model with the windows without the frame barriers between the glass.

Bought it from a co-worker and friend who had bought it from a lady in the small town he was from. Literally, she only drove it around the small town nowhere else. Dumb ass I was, I didn't keep it, I ended up trading it in on smaller car. ( Toyota Tercel Wagon--Ha!). I also didn't keep the wagon another big mistake.

However, I really loved that Impala. Even though it wasn't "perfect" the body paint was fading a bit and the interior was a bit rough, yet a few people would talk to me about the car when I would go to a gas station or store. It had some power to say the least! V-8 .318

I'm probably going to end up with a clunker until I get a job after college. Still, the 1967 version has been the car for me for awhile. I think I first saw one in my Uncle's shop up in San Francisco. Loved the car ever since. This is the version in the show:

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Decept-O

@ZombieBigfoot: Oh, man that is a thing of beauty! Incredible I can see why you have a thing for it! The one I had was rough, I should have stated, even though it only had two owners before me. Despite not being driven a lot it had some rust issues in various places. The color was brown with a white top. Nothing like the one you're showing!

Despite the condition, again, it garnered some attention. If I had anything like the '67 Impala you're showing here I would've been the schtuff. Awesome ride, thanks for talking about it.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Zombie_

@Decept-O said:

@ZombieBigfoot: Oh, man that is a thing of beauty! Incredible I can see why you have a thing for it! The one I had was rough, I should have stated, even though it only had two owners before me. Despite not being driven a lot it had some rust issues in various places. The color was brown with a white top. Nothing like the one you're showing!

Despite the condition, again, it garnered some attention. If I had anything like the '67 Impala you're showing here I would've been the schtuff. Awesome ride, thanks for talking about it.

The aesthetic is one of the hugest reasons I love the car, really. It looks amazing.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Decept-O

@ZombieBigfoot: I totally agree. There are some vehicles whose performance and mechanical stability aren't all that great but when it comes to looks, they are the tops. However, with the 60's & 70's Impalas I know that wasn't the case; they were and still are sought after because the looks and performance are top notch. Kind of interesting to know so many of them were produced back in the day but there was a good reason why!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Zombie_

@Decept-O said:

@ZombieBigfoot: I totally agree. There are some vehicles whose performance and mechanical stability aren't all that great but when it comes to looks, they are the tops. However, with the 60's & 70's Impalas I know that wasn't the case; they were and still are sought after because the looks and performance are top notch. Kind of interesting to know so many of them were produced back in the day but there was a good reason why!

Yeah, hoping that one day I can somehow get my hands on it.