Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Kal'smahboi
@MasterJohn said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

I think we should repeal the 2nd Amendment. Guns shouldn't be completely banned, but the 2nd Amendment no longer has any place in American society and only exists as a roadblock to firearm reform today.

Thankfully a majority of independents, and even a hand full of Democrats along with Federal judges, Prosectuers, and Supreme Court wouldn't let the 2nd amendment be repealed.

Oh, I doubt any congressman or woman would propose to do so. Just one person's opinion. I just think that the misuse and misunderstanding of the law vastly outweighs any benefits, which are few.
Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Quartermaim

This is what happens every time some crazy guy or girl go out and shoot innocent people.

What is it 47% of Americans own guns legally?

How many of them go and shoot people for not reason?

Its not the guns its the people who do these things that is the problem.

American needs to be more proactive with in mentally ill and needs to be more proactive in weeding these people out.

Dark Knight rises shooting showed us that it was the college police dropping the ball not gun control.

I'm not going to say every person should own an AR-15.

Morgan is simply jumping on the band wagon for sake of ratings.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@Pwok21:

I know one that isn't. But then again, you don't find very many Brits out and about to begin with.

Avatar image for amazingfantasy15
AmazingFantasy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AmazingFantasy15

I here people saying that they should focus on dealing with the mentally ill rather than gun control but not every crazy person has been to a mental hospital and some appear normal publicly then you go to their home and all sorts of crazy illegal things may be happening. In fact in the case of psychopaths who can't feel normal emotions most are able to fake emotions so effectively that no one would guess they were a psychopath (they may slip eventually but most of the time they do well). Short of giving every American a psychological examination there isn't a lot you can do (though I admit if they were more proactive with the mentally ill in mental hospitals before letting them leave then there would be fewer mass shootings but there would still be crazy people with guns.)

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By Blood1991

You act like his opinion instantly repeals the second amendment. What matters that this is being addressed, because gun control needs to be revisited and revised.

@AmazingFantasy15 said:

I here people saying that they should focus on dealing with the mentally ill rather than gun control but not every crazy person has been to a mental hospital and some appear normal publicly then you go to their home and all sorts of crazy illegal things may be happening. In fact in the case of psychopaths who can't feel normal emotions most are able to fake emotions so effectively that no one would guess they were a psychopath (they may slip eventually but most of the time they do well). Short of giving every American a psychological examination there isn't a lot you can do (though I admit if they were more proactive with the mentally ill in mental hospitals before letting them leave then there would be fewer mass shootings but there would still be crazy people with guns.)

The United States as a whole really overlooks psychology as a science. I really think mental health checks should be mandated in schools. Not every year, but 5th, 8th and 12th grade. If we could catch mental illness early on and treat it we would not only be able to stop many of these shootings, but help children and teens with anxiety disorders and depression.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Quartermaim said:

This is what happens every time some crazy guy or girl go out and shoot innocent people.

What is it 47% of Americans own guns legally?

How many of them go and shoot people for not reason?

Its not the guns its the people who do these things that is the problem.

American needs to be more proactive with in mentally ill and needs to be more proactive in weeding these people out.

Dark Knight rises shooting showed us that it was the college police dropping the ball not gun control.

I'm not going to say every person should own an AR-15.

Morgan is simply jumping on the band wagon for sake of ratings.

EXACTLY

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kal'smahboi said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

I think we should repeal the 2nd Amendment. Guns shouldn't be completely banned, but the 2nd Amendment no longer has any place in American society and only exists as a roadblock to firearm reform today.

You mean the right to defend oneself from a tyrannical government no longer has a place? I am guessing you haven't been paying attention to the "laws" that have been passed and the way police act like they run the place instead of protecting the people.

That's correct. I see no point in having the law because we don't have a tryannical government and if we did, we wouldn't have the "right" to defend ourselves from it anyway. They way I see it, the local systems of the police force and the national guard are our "well regulated militia." They are local systems made up of local people. Sure, they take advantage of the system sometimes. I've seen cops turn on their lights just to get through a red light. But when it comes down to it, their priority is the service to the people in the county or state that they serve. And by the way, a bunch of yokels with assault rifles under their mattresses wouldn't qualify under the Second Amendment as a well regulated militia anyway. There's no purpose to the law anymore.

So If the US government turned tyrannical you say we just lay down and pretend not to notice? Well I guess we shouldn't have fought for freedom and independence and all those patriots who died in the Revolutionary war died for nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

It's just sad that they are few and far between.

coolguyr99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By coolguyr99

@MasterJohn: You spelt Britain wrong.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pwok21:

Well, at least we can talk to a few online. :)

But its always better to talk to a human rather than words. :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

Solution: Build a giant see-through underwater tunnel from Britain to America.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pwok21:

There was talks of a trans-Atlantic subway system. Now to divert the president's vacation money into that project.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

I would love that, just catching a bullet train to New York from London.

Take away all money from education, judging from most comments on the internet neither side has any use for it.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By Kal'smahboi
@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

You mean the right to defend oneself from a tyrannical government no longer has a place? I am guessing you haven't been paying attention to the "laws" that have been passed and the way police act like they run the place instead of protecting the people.

That's correct. I see no point in having the law because we don't have a tryannical government and if we did, we wouldn't have the "right" to defend ourselves from it anyway. They way I see it, the local systems of the police force and the national guard are our "well regulated militia." They are local systems made up of local people. Sure, they take advantage of the system sometimes. I've seen cops turn on their lights just to get through a red light. But when it comes down to it, their priority is the service to the people in the county or state that they serve. And by the way, a bunch of yokels with assault rifles under their mattresses wouldn't qualify under the Second Amendment as a well regulated militia anyway. There's no purpose to the law anymore.

So If the US government turned tyrannical you say we just lay down and pretend not to notice? Well I guess we shouldn't have fought for freedom and independence and all those patriots who died in the Revolutionary war died for nothing.

No, that's idiotic. What I implied is that a tyrannical governement would at no point during a revolution say, "Oh, well the Constitution gives you the right to overthrow us, so go right ahead." The amendment needs to be modernized and replaced with something more specific because, the way it's written now, any yahoo can use it to obstruct firearm reform.
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MasterJohn

Piers morgan to deport himself. It seems those 90,000 signatures on the white house petition worked.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lykopis

I loved watching him. It was flat out cringe-worthy hilarious -- the best kind.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lykopis said:

I loved watching him. It was flat out cringe-worthy hilarious -- the best kind.

Same here,he is one of the funniest viners.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MasterJohn

Much more funnier then letterman:

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers