• 69 results
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MasterJohn

British tyrant and disgusting pompus freak Piers Morgan is a disgrace. You have some nutjob from england saying "Ban semi-autos, ban automatic weapons, ban ban ban". Well guess what Morgan? Referencing to Japan's gun control won't help. Japan is a island and can seal anything off, however across the sea in Korea, the cartels are shipping guns in and OUT. Then you reference to Britian, where murder rates have increased! Let's look at statistics you sick freak Morgan.

Chicago has strict control measures and there been 485 murders this year, 19% increase from 2011

Reported today a knife wielding man in China injured 22 children

UK has tightly controlled firearm laws and UK has 14000 knife victims a year. If people want to cause harm or kill they will find a way whether guns are legal or not

Mexico bans guns and thousands are killed by guns annually

Research has been on gun control measures and see what the research found:

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-18/o...?_s=PM:OPINION

Quote:

Chicago has strict control measures and there been 485 murders this year, 19% increase from 2011

Reported today a knife wielding man in China injured 22 children

UK has tightly controlled firearm laws and UK has 14000 knife victims a year. If people want to cause harm or kill they will find a way whether guns are legal or not

Mexico bans guns and thousands are killed by guns annually

Research has been on gun control measures and see what the research found:

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-18/o...?_s=PM:OPINION

Quote:
In 2004, the National Academy of Sciences reviewed 253 journal articles, 99 books and 43 government publications evaluating 80 gun-control measures. Researchers could not identify a single regulation that reduced violent crime, suicide or accidents. A year earlier, the Centers for Disease Control reported on ammunition bans, restrictions on acquisition, waiting periods, registration, licensing, child access prevention and zero tolerance laws. CDC's conclusion: There was no conclusive evidence that the laws reduced gun violence
It needs to be repeated over and over again that there is no evidence gun control measures reduce violent crime, suicide or accidents

There are roughly 300 million firearms owned by civilians from 2010 statistics and 100 million handguns

Homicide rate has declined by nearly 1/2 in the last 20 years and the decline in violent crime has declined 41% in that time

It needs to be repeated over and over again that there is no evidence gun control measures reduce violent crime, suicide or accidents

There are roughly 300 million firearms owned by civilians from 2010 statistics and 100 million handguns

Homicide rate has declined by nearly 1/2 in the last 20 years and the decline in violent crime has declined 41% in that time

Suprising, MEXICO has banned guns, and it is one of the most dangerous place in the world.

These are FBI facts. FACTS. Now Piers ask why does a citizen need a AR-15?

My answer is simply because that's what our government has. It was the founders intention to ensure the citizenry obtain arms in order to place a check on the government; to prevent tyranny. In addition to defense against our own government, it is a defense against an invading force. Should it get past our Army and National Guard, the people are automatically commissioned into battle. We possess no tanks or artillery or WMDs, but the best defense against an enemy on the ground with an "assault rifle" is a bigger assault rifle.

And finally...they're fun to shoot!

Now let's see what this scumbag does in these videos, I will be putting my own commentary in between the time lapses.

01:20 Ok so you have this big government anti-american congressman comparing America to Germany(OF ALL PLACES GERMANY!) Australia, Britian, even though there have been 1400 knife victims in London, raped and killed with a knife or a katana. This is my point, criminals will find ways to kill if they want to KILL. But let's focus on Piers Morgan.

03:34 "Why does Adam Lanza's mother need these 3 weapons"? Oh multiple reasons. What if she wanted to defend herself in her home? There was a case where a 16 year old girl in Texas was showering when her parents were out, robbers smash the window and break in she grabs her gun and kills one, as one gets away. Now these robbers were armed, they could have beat her and hurt her if she didn't have that fire arm. So piers, get rid of your bodyguards, and walk down the streets of New York at night, twit.

8:30, BTW, I encourage you to watch the whole video to get both sides of the debate, here is where Piers Morgan loses it. If one person had a revolver in there pocket in that theatre, one person, I bet Holmes wouldn't have killed as many as he did. That is a fact, Morgan.

09:40, OK morgan. OK. 1400 knife victims in London, and you think that's not CRIME!? London riots, people died, THAT'S NOT CRIME? Piers, I will save the best for last you nutjob. 09:51 "39 MURDERS A YEAR IN BRITIAN" And 1400 other knife murders a year, in Britian

10:00, "And stop telling me, the answer is more guns" Well morgan, see how England is doing with no guns? It is not fair for you to come over to America, and try to take away our 2nd amendment. 10:13 "300 million guns in America isn't enough" .....He's not talking about increasing gun production, he's speaking off decreasing gun-control.

10:17 "How many more kids have to die before you guys say we want less guns not more"

Seriously? That man could have driven the car into the building into a class filled with 19 kids, and killed them all by crushing them to death. He could have thrown cocktails into the rooms and blown them to bits, he could have used TNT or explosives to blow up the gas pipes in the school, killing him and all the children. Piers, I am glad my family is stocking up on guns so idiots like you can't take away our defenses.

10:35, "35 killings in britian with guns a year" And 1400 with knives, rapes, and beatings every year. So 1435 killings in Britian.

10:39, "Here no ban on these guns" Correct, so don't try to take them away.

11:00, "I'm so frustrated, I'm furious that these kids have been blown away again" so am I piers. But banning all guns will not.Stop.A. THING. I cite those FBI and CNN statistics to back up this.

11:08-11:23 " When some boy with problems, takes his mother's 3 weapons, including this ridiculous assault rifle, and goes in a school and kills kids and the answer is more guns, this is maddness!" And morgan, things will only get worst if you ban all guns, leaving law-biding citizens defenseless. Remember that man that sliced up those kids in China? Wounding them critically? http://www.courant.com/sns-rt-us-china-stabbingsbre8bd065-20121213,0,5592318.story

Alright, you can watch the rest of that video for Pier's crazy arguments an ranting, now to the last video.

I will only qoute the parts that shocked me, I encourage you: PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO IN IT'S ENTIRETY.

02:02 "In a school with 600 children, you'd have teachers walking around, armed?" No. The gun would be in a small hidden safe in a hatch in the school, where no one can get it or see it.

05:12 "Your talking complete and utter nonsense on mass murders in Europe". So the IRA, Al Qudea, and knife attacks aren't mass murders?

05:52 *Disgusted head shake*. You know Piers, you pompus fool, I'm disgusted at you also. Go back to your countryside mansion in England.

06:16, "Your an unbelievably stupid man aren't you?". Alright piers. All that man was doing is stating facts, F.A.C.T.S. And now you throw insults on INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION? CNN needs to fire you, and re-hire Larry King.

11:55, "I know why sells of weapons have been soaring these days, it's because of idiots like you". Alright morgan, you are infront of thousands of people (used to be millions until your view count dropped from 500,000 to 166,700) just in America, and millions internationally on CNNI, and you throw cheap insults like idiot when he was only stating STATISTICS and FACTS.

In conclusion: Piers Morgan, get out of my country, go back to the U.K, and get OUT. You want to reign as a King and you have stated you don't care about America's constitution. Piers you come from a English village, go back to the supposed "paradise" you come from. Ok? Ok.

I leave you with this everyone: Fight for what's right.

Fight for what you believe in.'

And look the odds in the face and defy them.

Thank you for reading, and God Bless you and may God Bless America.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By CainPanell

Alright, I'm one of the few who take a extremely militant right wing stance on guns, I FIRMLY Believe I'd feel better if every single registered person in america was trained and mandated a gun, then if all guns were prohibited from every single civilian, and only allowed legal sales to the police and military

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MasterJohn

@shadowknight666 said:

Alright, I'm one of the few who take a extremely militant right wing stance on guns, I FIRMLY Believe I'd feel better if every single registered person in america was trained and mandated a gun, then if all guns were prohibited from every single civilian, and only allowed legal sales to the police and military

This is about Piers Morgan and his crazy stance on gun control.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By _Zombie_

This is getting irritating.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MasterJohn

People need to educate themselves on Media Emperors like Piers Morgan. He is pushing lawmakers for more gun control.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@_Zombie_ said:

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never was a fan of him. I have cops in my school but I agree that every school should have a gun in a secure location. Gun control has failed everywhere it is implemented.

CaptainKRot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CaptainKRot

guns r for small minds

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Zombie_ said:

He is getting irritating.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VercingetorixTheGreat:

It has been very successful in Australia.

No more excuses America, get a handle on this sh*t.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MasterJohn

@Pwok21 said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat:

Australia doesn't have a 2nd amendment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn:

Your point?

That is hardly justification for virtually anyone to be able to purchase lethal weapons with ease.

Repeal it and introduce gun control laws, it isn't even an issue.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Pwok21:

Every weapon is lethal... If you take guns away all you do is give someone a reason to kill people in a different way. Are you saying Murders have stopped in Australia since the change? Because that is a lie.

News flash. I am not even a fan of guns, but I would rather be shot, then stabbed to death or worse any day of the week. Crazy people will find a way to kill regardless of having a gun or not. And if guns were given to the right people, a lot of these events could have been prevented. or at least better handled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Naamah_Obyzouth:

Deaths have not stopped, but it is significantly better than it was.

The problem isn't who has the guns but who has the potential to obtain the guns.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By SupremeHyperion

until they find a way to figure out people control, then gun control won't matter.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so i'm going to post the exact same response i did on another thread

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Night Thrasher

Dumb argument. Nobody is calling for the eradication of guns totally. All anybody is saying is "let's control the guns in our country. And maybe put some greater restrictions on the more deadly and utterly useless except for means of killing arms." It's true that guns don't fire themselves. But, a sociopath with a 9mm is a whole lot less deadly than a sociopath with a AR-15. We know you can't eradicate violence. But you can minimize the damage and maybe keep the deadliest arms out of the hands of the deadliest people. New talking points please.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Pwok21 said:

@Naamah_Obyzouth:

The problem isn't who has the guns but who has the potential to obtain the guns.

Those people you are worried about, are not worried about you. And I assure you they are not worried about gun control. They will keep doing whatever ends justifies the means no matter what. The only people that get hurt by taking the guns away is the people they could protect. There is way too much evidence to support this. Criminals have made weapons out of everything you could imagine, in order to hurt people. Until we control the people that are doing the harm, it doesn't much matter if they have guns or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

@Pwok21 said:

@Naamah_Obyzouth:

Those people you are worried about, are not worried about you. And I assure you they are not worried about gun control. They will keep doing whatever ends justifies the means no matter what. The only people that get hurt by taking the guns away is the people they could protect. There is way too much evidence to support this. Criminals have made weapons out of everything you could imagine, in order to hurt people. Until we control the people that are doing the harm, it doesn't much matter if they have guns or not.

The whole point of 'Gun Control' is to ensure criminals and the mentally unstable do not have access to means of easily killing people.

You cannot say that there would be an equal amount of crime if you revoke guns, as there will be an immediate decrease provided it is done properly.

Anyway, going offline as am busy so don't expect a response until tomorrow.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

Who cares about what Piers Morgan thinks?

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

Just put more armed cops in public places, and give em better guns then what the people have

so they can shoot first when some dumbass decides to pull a 'colombine' I mean they did a great job agains foreign threats so why not on domestic ones?

fleurcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fleurcat

Why blog about this topic on a Comic Book website? Post it on CNN instead! I don't come here to read this kind of ranting!

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pwok21 said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat:

Australia is an island it is not hard to stop a certain import like guns.

Also Australians never had guns in the quantity we did. I would hate to have my guns taken away.

I can rephrase my statement. GUN LAWS HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

Also it is not extremely successful in Australia

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#24  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

What is with your obsession with Piers Morgan? Grow a life.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By foolkiller1

@MasterJohn: I like how he never let's his guests answers the questions he asks.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By cameron83

@_Zombie_ said:

And on a side-note,I wouldn't really use politicians to support whatever your doing for many,many,many obvious reasons.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By joshmightbe

Okay who's been killing people with a katana regularly in this century?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

He does when he thinks about Piers Morgan.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
heh, this fella is so funny. 
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By John Valentine

It's sad that people like you exist.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By joshmightbe

I was serious about my question tho, I assume sword related violence has to be way down since guns started taking less than 15 minutes to load. Has it become a thing again?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@CaptainKRot said:

guns r for small minds

Explain. Because I have plenty of guns, and I enjoy shooting skeets and hunting.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MasterJohn

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

He is a media emperor. He has said he does not like the Bill of Rights or Constitution. He's holding a town hall now with a bunch of anti-gun liberals, pushing for Obama to do maddness.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By joshmightbe

@MasterJohn: He has a show on one of the least watched news networks in the country, he's hardly an emperor, he's not even the biggest name on his third rate network

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@joshmightbe:  

Okay who's been killing people with a katana regularly in this century?

No Caption Provided
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By joshmightbe

@The Stegman: Touche'

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nick_hero22

Ignore the alt

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MasterJohn

@nick_hero22 said:

Ignore the alt

Here is this guy thinking im a alternative account, yet he can not prove it or tell me who the puppet master is (even though I don't have one)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Should have never hired a Brit to do an American's job. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MasterJohn said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

He is a media emperor. 

LMFAO!
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MasterJohn

Thank you for your hospitality.

In other news, Piers Morgan did it again:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Australia is an island it is not hard to stop a certain import like guns.

Also Australians never had guns in the quantity we did. I would hate to have my guns taken away.

I can rephrase my statement. GUN LAWS HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

Also it is not extremely successful in Australia

Gun deaths on average dropped by 50% in Australia after the Gun Control Laws were introduced.

Australia is the side of the world where the Triad will be smuggling weapons into every notable country, and Australia is a pretty huge place.

They had plenty of guns in Australia too, somewhere to the tune of 640, 000 guns that were revoked. Not as many as America but still a large scale operation.

Implement proper Gun Laws, then come back.

@Vance Astro:

A true Brit could do it, bigger and better.

Not some public school nancy boy.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45  Edited By Kal'smahboi

I think we should repeal the 2nd Amendment. Guns shouldn't be completely banned, but the 2nd Amendment no longer has any place in American society and only exists as a roadblock to firearm reform today.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Pwok21 said:

@Vance Astro:

A true Brit could do it, bigger and better.

Not some public school nancy boy.

You sound like Sarah Palin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:

It just frustrates me that every single Brit that the Americans meet is a posh idiot.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nova`Prime`

@Kal'smahboi said:

I think we should repeal the 2nd Amendment. Guns shouldn't be completely banned, but the 2nd Amendment no longer has any place in American society and only exists as a roadblock to firearm reform today.

You mean the right to defend oneself from a tyrannical government no longer has a place? I am guessing you haven't been paying attention to the "laws" that have been passed and the way police act like they run the place instead of protecting the people.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49  Edited By Kal'smahboi
@Nova`Prime` said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

You mean the right to defend oneself from a tyrannical government no longer has a place? I am guessing you haven't been paying attention to the "laws" that have been passed and the way police act like they run the place instead of protecting the people.

That's correct. I see no point in having the law because we don't have a tryannical government and if we did, we wouldn't have the "right" to defend ourselves from it anyway. They way I see it, the local systems of the police force and the national guard are our "well regulated militia." They are local systems made up of local people. Sure, they take advantage of the system sometimes. I've seen cops turn on their lights just to get through a red light. But when it comes down to it, their priority is the service to the people in the county or state that they serve.

And by the way, a bunch of yokels with assault rifles under their mattresses wouldn't qualify under the Second Amendment as a well regulated militia anyway. There's no purpose to the law anymore.
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MasterJohn

@Kal'smahboi said:

Thankfully a majority of independents, and even a hand full of Democrats along with Federal judges, Prosectuers, and Supreme Court wouldn't let the 2nd amendment be repealed.