User Lists: 0

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

"All we know is that Zimmerman saw Martin and concluded that he was just like those other criminals. And to the extent there was nothing in Martin’s actions — talking on the telephone and walking slowly home from the store — that would have indicated he was another of those “fucking punks,” the only possible explanation as to why George Zimmerman would have seen him that way is because Martin, as a young black male was presumed to be a likely criminal, and for no other reason, ultimately, but color.

Which is to say, Trayvon Martin is dead because he is black and because George Zimmerman can’t differentiate — and didn’t see the need to — between criminal and non-criminal black people. Which is to say, George Zimmerman is a racist.

Because if you cannot differentiate between black criminals and just plain kids, and don’t even see the need to try, apparently, you are a racist. I don’t care what your Peruvian mother says, or her white husband who married the Peruvian mother, or your brother, or your black friends, or the black girl you took to prom, or the black kids you mentored. If you see a black child and assume “criminal,” despite no behavioral evidence at all to suggest such a conclusion, you are a racist. No exceptions. That goes for George Zimmerman and for anyone reading this."

Tim Wise

So you see a shady character walking in your neighborhood that you don't recognize, and there has been some recent burglaries. He probably thought Trayvon was doing something wrong but not because he was black. Its funny how people always love to pull out the race card to benefit their motive or story when it doesn't apply at all. Its people like this that hold society back that think everything is about race instead of thinking about people as whole.

How exactly do you differentiate from criminal black and non criminal black? Both could look exactly the same and act the same. You're trying to push something that doesn't exist.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Twentyfive

I'm surprised at the intelligence of some you posters, and I'm not going to type any names. George is actually a hero to some of you? You make me sick. Even if he was getting his butt handed to him in a street fight, you people actually think someone of Trayvon's stature would have actually killed him? That rationale coming from people like you posters is nothing short of grotesque. I feel sorry for our species because of people like you. I mean, I've felt sorry for us before, but this is just a tragedy upon intelligence.

This is the act of a paranoid and dangerous coward who tried to play hero, but ultimately couldn't defend himself against a kid. So he decides to shoot him. But that is what makes him a hero to you few posters on this website, who I see constantly assaulting Martin's character, and characters of people like him who look or dress a certain way.

I know that given the chance, that man would kill another kid out at night to fulfill some twisted macho fantasy, and you idiots will gladly cheer him on again like he's freaking Superman.

But at the same time, this is America. The greatest country in the world. The country whose population's IQ is steadily dwindling into oblivion, largely in part by people like you but we don't care because WE'RE AMERICA. F~~~ YEAH, right?

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@novi_homines said:

"All we know is that Zimmerman saw Martin and concluded that he was just like those other criminals. And to the extent there was nothing in Martin’s actions — talking on the telephone and walking slowly home from the store — that would have indicated he was another of those “fucking punks,” the only possible explanation as to why George Zimmerman would have seen him that way is because Martin, as a young black male was presumed to be a likely criminal, and for no other reason, ultimately, but color.

Which is to say, Trayvon Martin is dead because he is black and because George Zimmerman can’t differentiate — and didn’t see the need to — between criminal and non-criminal black people. Which is to say, George Zimmerman is a racist.

Because if you cannot differentiate between black criminals and just plain kids, and don’t even see the need to try, apparently, you are a racist. I don’t care what your Peruvian mother says, or her white husband who married the Peruvian mother, or your brother, or your black friends, or the black girl you took to prom, or the black kids you mentored. If you see a black child and assume “criminal,” despite no behavioral evidence at all to suggest such a conclusion, you are a racist. No exceptions. That goes for George Zimmerman and for anyone reading this."

Tim Wise

So you see a shady character walking in your neighborhood that you don't recognize, and there has been some recent burglaries. He probably thought Trayvon was doing something wrong but not because he was black. Its funny how people always love to pull out the race card to benefit their motive or story when it doesn't apply at all. Its people like this that hold society back that think everything is about race instead of thinking about people as whole.

How exactly do you differentiate from criminal black and non criminal black? Both could look exactly the same and act the same. You're trying to push something that doesn't exist.

But we know he wasn't one of those guys. So what part says 'get out of your car and kill him?' Where exactly do you see a justification to kill the kid? Why do people feel the need to make the victim some kind of thug to justify their point? It's funny how to some people race is never an issue unless it's some kind of made up reverse-racism. Trayvon was black, that contributed to Zimmerman harassing him and calling him an @sshole and a punk. Race wasn't the end all be all in the matter, but it was a factor.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@novi_homines said:

Tim Wise

But we know he wasn't one of those guys. So what part says 'get out of your car and kill him?' Where exactly do you see a justification to kill the kid? Why do people feel the need to make the victim some kind of thug to justify their point? It's funny how to some people race is never an issue unless it's some kind of made up reverse-racism. Trayvon was black, that contributed to Zimmerman harassing him and calling him an @sshole and a punk. Race wasn't the end all be all in the matter, but it was a factor.

Details can be important because you left alot out. Theres no evidence of Zimmerman thinking "hey, im going to kill this kid now!", when he started following trayvon on foot. He killed trayvon when he was getting the crap beaten out of him and probably fearing for his life. Sounds better than your made up version.

Well Trayvon was kicked out of school for fighting, he was not a saint. And as I said before, Zimmerman had never seen him before and tie that thought together with recent burglaries. I can't blame him for being suspicious.

Because it isn't an issue. Did trayvon die because he was black or beating the crap out of zimmerman? If you actually followed the story and aren't racist, you'll answer smartly.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By Night Thrasher

@night_thrasher said:

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@novi_homines said:

Tim Wise

Details can be important because you left alot out. Theres no evidence of Zimmerman thinking "hey, im going to kill this kid now!", when he started following trayvon on foot. He killed trayvon when he was getting the crap beaten out of him and probably fearing for his life. Sounds better than your made up version.

Well Trayvon was kicked out of school for fighting, he was not a saint. And as I said before, Zimmerman had never seen him before and tie that thought together with recent burglaries. I can't blame him for being suspicious.

Because it isn't an issue. Did trayvon die because he was black or beating the crap out of zimmerman? If you actually followed the story and aren't racist, you'll answer smartly.

1) You can't have physical evidence of what he was thinking. But we do know that he has called the police over 30 times almost all of them black suspects. I don't know if he only thinks black people are suspicious or if that's coincidence.

2) He sure came out pretty clean to have "the crap beaten out of him". One 1/4 laceration on the back of his head? How to you walk away from getting your head "bashed" against concrete with the force that he supposedly got beaten with with only a 1/4 laceration and no fractures or other head trauma? My cousin died from head trauma from "having the crap beaten out of him" by two guys as his head was actually bashed against the concrete. They said the first blow probably fractured his skull and the other blows worsened the trauma to his brain.

2) Thousands of kids have been suspended from school for fighting. You don't even have to start the fight to be suspended from school for fighting. That proves nothing and only further makes the point that people will try to throw dirt on a dead man to prove a point. You are honestly gonna tell me that getting suspended from school means you deserve to die?

3) Trayvon died because Zimmerman was a wannabe. He wanted to be an authority figure and had a power trip. He had a gun so he knew he wasn't gonna take no crap from anyone. Some unarmed punk was walking in his neighborhood and Zimmerman wasn't gonna let this punk go without seeing him first. George Zimmerman was gonna decide whether the 'punk' was up to no good or not and he wasn't gonna wait for the cops. After all, he had the gun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised at the intelligence of some you posters, and I'm not going to type any names. George is actually a hero to some of you? You make me sick. Even if he was getting his butt handed to him in a street fight, you people actually think someone of Trayvon's stature would have actually killed him? That rationale coming from people like you posters is nothing short of grotesque. I feel sorry for our species because of people like you. I mean, I've felt sorry for us before, but this is just a tragedy upon intelligence.

This is the act of a paranoid and dangerous coward who tried to play hero, but ultimately couldn't defend himself against a kid. So he decides to shoot him. But that is what makes him a hero to you few posters on this website, who I see constantly assaulting Martin's character, and characters of people like him who look or dress a certain way.

I know that given the chance, that man would kill another kid out at night to fulfill some twisted macho fantasy, and you idiots will gladly cheer him on again like he's freaking Superman.

But at the same time, this is America. The greatest country in the world. The country whose population's IQ is steadily dwindling into oblivion, largely in part by people like you but we don't care because WE'RE AMERICA. F~~~ YEAH, right?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@jezer said:

Many people also wear hoods when its raining.....to you know......cover their head......from the rain.....

.............................................................................................................................................................................

I actually......don't think its uncommon.......to see people covering their head with jackets......in the rain.....

True. but Zimmerman misunderstood why he was wearing the hoodie. That's not racial profiling. that's just dumb.

@batman242 said:

@pooty said:

@novi_homines: a hoodie conceals your face from different angles. MANY MANY robbers wear hoodies. Nevertheless, it is your opinion that he was racially profiling. i say he wasn't. but you said that Zimmermans lawyers said he was profiling. Do you have a link to those statements?

Couldn't he have seen his hands?

Yes. i'm saying if a hispanic or white kid were in the same situation, same age, wearing the same clothes, zimmerman would have done the same thing. Remember he has called the police on white people also. He even fought a white cop? Did you know that?

i second this because i have seen it happen to white people all the time lol. hoodies and baggy jeans, black white asian, you look like a street youth. It could have been racist but I do not know for sure because I am not a mind reader...it is just easier to say he is racist. At the end of the day he is still wrong mind you.

I question if there would be an uproar from the person saying this is clearly racist if the person was white or Asian...if this kid was Asian would the offended black person pay attention still? Also it seems racism is needed because when there is no white devil to unite against then it just goes back to black on black crimes. I have been threatened attacked attempted to be robbed by my own race then any racist person might I add, but i am not turning on my own kind, it's just a shame really. there is a reason people stereotype and it's a shame racism from another race is what it takes for people of the same race to unite and stop harming each other.

cromicbook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twentyfive: The guy isn't a hero he is someone who honestly feared for his life and decided that he had to use a gun to save himself. Somehow, he ended up on the ground getting his head banged into the concrete. (Look at the pictures online). If it had been a woman that Trayvon was beating up and she shot him I don't think anyone would have been mad at the "self-defense" reason. You actually think that Trayvon was going to stop and let him get up knowing he had a gun on him? Glad the media has it all twisted for you.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I havent kept up with the case since im not american nor do I have a law degree but I must say if I saw a man/kid sneak around an upperclass area dressed in a hoodie acting off somehow he would be 100% as suspicious wether he is white or black.

Also, all this -my- race this or that is just making the issue so much worse.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Pfcoolio14

Some of you disgust me. The fact that a few of you claim Zimmerman as a hero is apalling and makes me wonder your intelligence. At the end of the day he killed an innocent 17 year old in a situation that could have been avoided had he listened to law enforcement. And the claims that some of you make makes me wonder if you really did watch the trial. Martin DID attempt to run away. He made it to his Dad's fiances house. When he went for home that's when he was surprised by Zimmerman who asked what he was doing there. His ex girlfriend who was on the phone said that Martin asked why Zimmerman was following. The fighting ensued and we don't know which party started it. Even though it was claimed that the beginning voices to"get off" were his. Do you honestly think Trayvon said that he was going to go outside and bash someones head into the cement. Zimmerman did something to provoke it and the tables turned. Are some of you blind enough to think that Zimmerman wasn't the agressor. The kid was going to his Dad's house after dark, like any teen does. He had skittles and a can of Arizona. Zimmerman had a 9mm handgun. Which one do you think was looking for a fight? He literally told the cops that he was going after him. Trayvon tried to run and Zimmerman followed.

This case is sad, and some of you that march Zimmerman around as a hero are delusional. He killed a kid that was probably scared for his life. Zimmerman came out of the car with a loaded gun and the safety off that he was prepared to use. Trayvon was percieved as a criminal, chased as a criminal, potentially became one and shot. And for what? Did he pay 98 cents for that Arizona instead of 99?

Go ahead and praise Zimmerman? The fact is he profiled a kid as f*cking a*s hole and punk. How he profiled him I'll let you choose whether it be race or clothing attire. And in the end a living human beings life was taken away when he was just trying to get back to his dad's house. Ya, I get that the law dictated Zimmerman not guilty. But honestly tell me that the law is always right. Can you really go back through history and tell me that the law is always right? No, it isn't. This is about common sense and decent Human morality.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd:
there is a reason people stereotype and it's a shame racism from another race is what it takes for people of the same race to unite and stop harming each other

Applause my friend

@jezer: Cool story pooty, such a riveting tale

Agreed. Considering God had his own "special" "chosen" people for centuries really adds weight to her comments

@pfcoolio14:

Can you really go back through history and tell me that the law is always right? No, it isn't.

No the law isn't always right. At times it has been downright wrong.

This is about common sense and decent Human morality

Because zimmermans actions led to an unneeded death I feel he should be punished in some way. But how? How do you punish someone who may have broken no laws and was just a dumba$$ who got in over his head?

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biteme_fanboy: I just have one thing to say about your post pages ago.

- Ok I'm not Black or even Italian enough to call myself white. But I've been around members of the African American community to know what Trayvon Martin said was never ment to be rascist toward Zimmerman, because he was "freaked out" for his life.

Lets slowly go through the quote from Trayvon, "Creepy.." Ok I don't know about you but I think anyone knows what that word means. He's trying to profile Zimmerman for following him.

Next, "..ass..." Ok, maybe this word maybe what you might not typically say. But FYI, Trayvon is trying to make his speech sound stronger, putting emotion in his words.

- Finally, "...Cracker.." Whether you see as a racial slur or not, Trayvon was trying to identify the man that was following him. Well because like I said, he was scared at the time when Zimmerman was following him so he might not have ment it in terms of Racial slur like your making it out to be.

Overall I have nothing else to say, have a good day ;).

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: Finally, "...Cracker.." Whether you see as a racial slur or not, Trayvon was trying to identify the man that was following him. Well because like I said, he was scared at the time when Zimmerman was following him so he might not have ment it in terms of Racial slur like your making it out to be

so if i'm scared of a black person who is following me and i say "Creepy ass N!gger" that may not be a racial slur? couldn't i identify him by saying "black or african american ?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By w0nd

@twentyfive: The guy isn't a hero he is someone who honestly feared for his life and decided that he had to use a gun to save himself. Somehow, he ended up on the ground getting his head banged into the concrete. (Look at the pictures online). If it had been a woman that Trayvon was beating up and she shot him I don't think anyone would have been mad at the "self-defense" reason. You actually think that Trayvon was going to stop and let him get up knowing he had a gun on him? Glad the media has it all twisted for you.

wasn't there some big uproar that there was no bruise or head injury? I remember that going on for weeks, but then it fizzled away. What happened with that.

Bobsjonjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Bobsjonjon

The one place where I thought I could escape the pressures of the World.... Looks like I was wrong. Can we keep it about comics?

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

I live in South Florida and I can assure you that he didn't mean that racially. It's just the slang down here and it's a part of the environment. He was probably in the heat of the moment and the word just came out. Also, there's a big difference between Nigga and Nigger. I know it doesn't seem that way since you're probably from a different place. But Nigga isn't meant to be offensive. It's just used to refer to someone. Nigger is the offensive wordnand has the wight packed behind it.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Also studying law here, and not a murken

so far the whole legal drama is quality entertainment and one of the jurors is prejudiced

american news is always interesting, also this stuff is clogging up reddit for some reason

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: wasn't there some big uproar that there was no bruise or head injury? I remember that going on for weeks, but then it fizzled away. What happened with that

The media was screwing us. for weeks they made it seem like zimmerman was untouched and unharmed. Then weeks later they showed bloodied bruises to his face and head. By that time people already had an emotional attachment to trayvon.

@pfcoolio14: I live in South Florida and I can assure you that he didn't mean that racially.

Would he have called an asian or native american a "cracker" also? If it is only used for people who look white then it is a racial slur. IMO in the heat of the moment people appear more racist then they really are. Likewise, just because zimmerman called him a coon doesn't make him racist either.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Oh wow, I didn't know Zimmerman called him a coon. But the difference is, Zimmermans racism led to him profiling a person and killing a person. Trayvon, if he is racist, used it while talking to a friend when he was trying to get away from Zimmerman.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

As it should be. Ignorance is inexcusable. This issue definitely was about race.

Of course it's about race. It would have never gone to trial if it were about the facts.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@novi_homines said:

As it should be. Ignorance is inexcusable. This issue definitely was about race.

Of course it's about race. It would have never gone to trial if it were about the facts.

The media wouldn't be able to create any controversy if it actually focuses on the facts instead of playing with the ignorance of most.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one place where I thought I could escape the pressures of the World.... Looks like I was wrong. Can we keep it about comics?

Well, it is the Off-Topic section.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#175  Edited By reignmaker

@chronus said:

The media wouldn't be able to create any controversy if it actually focuses on the facts instead of playing with the ignorance of most.

Yeah, I hope it comes back to bite them in the ass when Zimmerman collects his monetary award from NBC. It is pretty sad how many of these simpletons are incapable of doing some of their own fact-checking. So much easier to post memes and stories from the likes of Reddit and Twitter.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Oh wow, I didn't know Zimmerman called him a coon. But the difference is, Zimmermans racism led to him profiling a person and killing a person. Trayvon, if he is racist, used it while talking to a friend when he was trying to get away from Zimmerman.

Don't quote me on the "coon" part. someone else said that on here and when I asked for proof they never showed it. But if he did, i don't think either of their statements prove they were racist. everyone says things in stressful situations.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer said:

So let me reiterate--you would rather us believe that Zimmerman was stupidly unable to understand basic common sense that people wear jackets and hoodies that cover their head when its raining AND that thats why he thought Trayvon looked suspicious despite only mentioning this fact when once when asked for a description of what he was wearing-------instead of simply admitting that part of the reason he thought he was suspicious was because Trayvon was black, which is a fact he reiterates unprompted randomly when also describing what can be conceived as suspicious behavior?

I don't want to see another delusionalpost from you in this thread Pooty. Just stop with the nonsense.

Well said. I'm so glad you used the word "delusion". It has come to be my favorite word used in association with those who deny the fact that this had to do with race. I also loved it in Tim Wise's article:

"Because anyone who still believes that this case had nothing to do with race — or worse, that it was simply a tragedy, the racial meaning of which was concocted by those whom they love to term “race hustlers” — are suffering from a delusion so profound as to call into question their capacities for rational thought."

Tim Wise

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Dabee

@dabee said:

Will people stop posting about this? One thread is enough. I'm not saying it's not a tragedy, I'm not minimizing it, but one thread is enough.

Dont try to reason with anyone here... this thread went off the rails long ago. Now it's just a bunch of people calling each other "racist douchebags" and stuff like that. Best to just ignore these people and let them all argue until they tire themselves out.

Thanks for the advice. I really didn't bother to scroll much past the OP. Now quit being such a racist douchebag. Oh crap, you're right. I gotta get out of here!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The prosecution.... the lawyers.... the people who went to college for this... the people who wanted to send the man to jail for second degree murder...After reviewing all the evidence....evidence we don't even have.... had enough sense to NOT PLAY THE RACE CARD.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My EXACT thoughts after hearing some of the logic for zimmerman defenders. And no, not as an exaggeration to explain my level of disgust. As a LITERAL shame for the human race.

Oh America. America.

the land of the free

home of the brave

the land of opportunity

LMFAO! Oh America...

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

America, now you too can hunt down minorities in Florida

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Ya, I do know he called him a f*cking a*shole and a punk, but if he called him a coon too, then thats something to think about.

cromicbook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I didn't hear about that it sounds like something the media and Obama wanted people to believe. Zimmerman probably could have taken a few more shots before he had a concussion or blacked out from the head trauma. Definitely in that situation you have to defend yourself.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember a time when the rules of Comic Vine were obeyed...oh well...XD

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I didn't hear about that it sounds like something the media and Obama wanted people to believe. Zimmerman probably could have taken a few more shots before he had a concussion or blacked out from the head trauma. Definitely in that situation you have to defend yourself.

You created an account for the sole purpose of defending zimmerman. A man who killed a 17 yr old kid who I guess "deserved it"......

If there is a god, he is the WORST creator in existence. For the simple fact that he created the human race.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i just looked into it more now to see if there have been updates like someone posted before me

http://the-american-journal.com/zimmerman-head-injury-visible-police-video/

Does anyone really think about this though. When it's black on black crimes it goes ignored. when a white person does it there is an uproar and it's immediately race.

racist or not this is a huge tragedy and he has become a martyr, I can't actually tell if the community is sad that he died and are outraged he died or if they are just outraged that a white man is the one who took him down.. I have had black people tell me i should pretty much be racist (not in those exact words) but they would be willing to turn on me in the drop of a hat when i dont act like a "proper" black person is supposed to. I ahve been called a traitor because i have told peopel I don't know if zimmerman was racist because I can't prove it, it's just easy to say he is.

What about all the black people who assault innocent white people? have there been any public apologies about that by our black community or what? He very well could have felt threatened, but he handled it in a stupid stupid way. In a whole other scenario lets say The young man was a threat and he beat Zimmerman to death, it would just be another black man doing a crime on tv, fitting the stereotype and there would be no uproroar from the black community, if they took it into consideration at all.

Sure i look like a race traitor right now but this is just me having an unbiased opinion. A young man's tragic death is being used to start some sort of racial war. I actually haven't heard anything about his death being sad or him being taken too soon lately, without a whole bunch of race propaganda followed after.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Jezer
@strongarm said:

@bruxae: Also studying law here, and not a murken

so far the whole legal drama is quality entertainment and one of the jurors is prejudiced

american news is always interesting, also this stuff is clogging up reddit for some reason

Where are you studying law, what country?

cromicbook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By cromicbook

@novi_homines: I'm an American which means I'm entitled to my opinion. I can believe what I want to believe and the verdict was the correct one. Just because you are a gullible idiot who believes whatever the TV tells him doesn't mean everyone else is. This is a forum its for people to voice their opinions on a topic. A guy like you would probably rather get beaten down than defend himself like a man. And congratulations you have a higher post count than I do, wow good job you are special. You realize you are insulting yourself with the God comment don't you? smh

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I can't actually tell if the community is sad that he died and are outraged he died or if they are just outraged that a white man is the one who took him down

Zimmerman is not white. He is Latino. many are mad because they feel the "White Justice System" allowed a black kid to die with no repercussions

Avatar image for living_monstrosity
Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how a Jewish-Hispanic who identifies himself as latino is suddenly a "white man".

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All i'm going to say is this. The prosecution made a mistake trying to make Zimmerman out as a murderer. Anyone with any sense can tel you that Zimmerman did not murder Trayvon Martin. Did he kill him? Yes. Murder? No. For it to be murder or even thought of as murder, Zimmerman would have to expressed intent to kill or have been unscathed . He had defensive wounds and in his phone calls there was no intent therefore no one but Zimmerman will ever know his true intentions. Again, a stupid mistake from the prosecution. If the charges had stayed around Manslaughter, stalking or whatever, then Zimmerman would be in jail.

This adult man allowed his personal prejudices to cloud his judgement which led to the death of a child. He followed Trayvon, against police orders, that's stalking. Trayvon, sensing he might have been in danger from this crazy man lashed out and attacked Zimmerman who used his loaded gun to kill him. That's manslaughter. I know it sucks but Trayvon attacked first and Zimmerman had the right to defend himself. He is a pussy of man though for needing a gun to fight off a kid and he's an ignorant man for even stepping out his car. He should be in jail. If the prosecution had went with manslaughter, Zimmerman would have 5-10.....which is more than enough time for him to get his just desserts.

But now this fat bastard got away with killing a kid.....

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer: Oh just a place that uses codified civil law, it is just interesting to see courts operating under common/anglo-saxon law