• 50 results
#1 Posted by Owie (3872 posts) - - Show Bio

Inspired by SlimJ87D's pics of his dogs in the RL Pic thread, here is "pics of your pets."

I'll start; this is one of our cats, "Five," before and during yawning.  I'll get to the other cat later.  Cats yawning crack me up.

#2 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Oreo.

#3 Edited by SlimJ87D (10549 posts) - - Show Bio

Holding hands

Birthday Boy

Goliath Bird-Eating Tarantula named Trenchi. It's a girl if you can't tell.

#4 Posted by SlimJ87D (10549 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie: Your cat looks like it could run a syndicate of crime. I can see it in a tuxedo.

#5 Posted by Owie (3872 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:

@Owie: Your cat looks like it could run a syndicate of crime. I can see it in a tuxedo.

He can be a very serious cat.  (Which for cats is saying something.)  Those teeth are like needles.

I like your second pic from the top.
#6 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't seem to find any pictures of them facing towards the camera, but these are my two cats when they were about three years younger.

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my pup:

Kobi... my puppy
#8 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio
Rocky, American Bulldog
Bud, Fat Cat
#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
Maddie  
#10 Posted by SlimJ87D (10549 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Wanted to share a pic of my dogs my GF took.

Believe it or not, these two have fought off a German Shepard and Coyote on separate occasions once. They don't look that strong, but they are brave together.

That's not surprising to me actually, Corgi's are tough little buggers lol. How much do yours weigh? I've heard they can weigh up to like 40 lbs. They were also bred to heard cattle so they are definitely tough little guys lol. I've been thinking of getting a second dog, and a Corgi is pretty high up on the list of potential candidates. Currently I have a very energetic five year old Norwegian Elk Hound/Border Collie mix. She is extremely smart and well behaved. I love my dog and I kind of want to get her a friend that she can play with, but I don't want another one as big as her (about 65lbs but still very gentle) so I've been looking for a dog that'd be around 30 to 45 lbs but also really smart and I know corgis are very smart dogs. I had an experience where my dog chased after a dear. There was another time before my first dog died where I coyote came out of the woods and she charged at it chasing it out lol.

Hey Vortex,

I copied you into this thread. They are suppose to weigh 25 to 32 pounds. That is a healthy weight for them. My female weighs around 25 and my male around 30. My male is the smallest size for a male. The males tend to have a little bit more muscle on them from what I have noticed. But they make excellent dogs. They are almost as smart as a collie, being the 11th smartest dog in the world.

I would definitely read a book on their personalities and what to expect. Everything I read was pretty much spot on.

#11 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Yeah I have read about them. There is this site called dog breed info that I go to to research dog breeds, which you can probably figure out from the site name lol. My dogs name is Dagny, it's a Norwegian pet name that means brightness and joy. She's almost too smart though. Because when she needs to go out we sometimes need to wait till we're done eating and she's learned almost ever word we use related to take her out and she perks up obviously when you say it lol. But she's got the brains of a border collie and the build of a Norwegian, though her coat pattern is kind of a mix of both. I live in a small neighborhood, and my house is lucky enough to be surrounded on two sided by woods. We can go on hikes with her through the woods and she'll wander off at most 100 yards but as soon as you call her or whistle she comes back. I love it lol. But yeah corgi's are definitely up there in intelligence. I think border collies are like number one or two in dog intelligence because poodles are in that area two but I forget where they lie exactly. Elk hounds are fearless when it comes to other animals, they were bred to track large game and keep them in a tight area till the hunters arrived. I'm talking about bear, moose, mountain lions, wolfs, and elk. Anyway, some pics now!

#12 Edited by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Oh and she also absolutely loves snow.

#13 Posted by VictorGrey (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

Once I get a picture of my Maltese, i'll put it up.

#14 Posted by AssertingValor (5406 posts) - - Show Bio
LJ

ain't he cute....

#15 Posted by Inverno (13328 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

My New kitten Elvis :)

#17 Posted by SyIar (405 posts) - - Show Bio
Dexter
Robin
#18 Posted by Inverno (13328 posts) - - Show Bio

@SyIar said:

Dexter
Robin

Oh look, Sylar has a heart of gold :-D

#19 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio
Not actually my pet, got to play with him and get a picture with him at the big E last year but seeing as he seemed to like my given that he licked my lips and nibble on my ear I'd say we had a moment lol.
Mark Antony and Cleopatra. Cleo is the one with brown fur, I also recently got two more guinea pigs but I don't have pictures for them yet.
Clover, five now.
Squato, my bearded dragon, died at the age of 12 had him since he was a baby.
Cheech died at nine.
Chong, dead at nine as well.
Edger, my last lizard dead at 8.
Layla, my blue tongue skink passed away two years ago at the age of around 9 or 10 I think. She was an adult when I got her so it's hard to know.
Boggy and Dagny (we didn't name boggy) Boggy passed away about four years ago at the age of 17.

Mine is kind of depressing huh? A lot of them are dead lol. But they all lived long healthy and happy lives so I'm ok with it =).

#20 Posted by SyIar (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@SyIar said:

Dexter
Robin

No way! My dogs are vicious! Especially Dexter. He will mess you up!

#21 Posted by VictorGrey (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

@SyIar said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@SyIar said:

Dexter
Robin

No way! My dogs are vicious! Especially Dexter. He will mess you up!

Sylar has pets? 0_0

#22 Edited by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

Mah Rhodesian Ridge-back cross Mallinois (Tobey). He just loves to chew anything that moves:

Top is a Ball python (Monty) bottom is a Great Planes Ratsnake (Hiss. Yeah creative name I know)

#23 Posted by The Stegman (25455 posts) - - Show Bio

This has got to be the most adorable f@%king thread on Comicvine.

#24 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Birthday Boy

Holy Crap those are cute........Be right back i need to go punch something to get my manliness back!

#25 Posted by Icarusflies (12508 posts) - - Show Bio
Dobby the Hedgehog (technically my sibling's pet). I think he has a nickel on him because I was going to caption him 'armored piggie bank' or something.
Calypso the dog!
Calypso the reindeer...she didn't really love the antlers.
Calypso at the beach
Man, Calypso loves the beach.
Tater Tot (facing camera) and Marzipan (staring off into the distance)
Clementine! (Dearly departed :( )
Marzipan and Tater Tot
Marzipan
Tater Tot pancaking
Clementine
Clementine
Tater Tot
#26 Posted by Thee_Champion (5726 posts) - - Show Bio
Buddha, my Labrador
#27 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio
Zara
#28 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Umbra Sorcerer: Your dog is really cute and judging by the size of his paws it's going to be a big fella.Or is he a she?\

@Olympian_Champion: your dog is also really cute and I like the name as well lol.

#29 Posted by Thee_Champion (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13: Haha thanks man :)

#30 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

@Olympian_Champion: @The Umbra Sorcerer: I'm stealing your pets, just be forewarned.

#31 Posted by Thee_Champion (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: It was only a matter of time :P

#32 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Olympian_Champion: @The Umbra Sorcerer: I'm stealing your pets, just be forewarned.

Stealin' a pet is a hangin' offense in these parts!

#33 Posted by Owie (3872 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my second cat, Rory, and then both of them together. 
@InnerVenom123: we nick-named Rory "Oreo" too--he's even got the same black spot on his side that your dog has!

Two large cats, dominating a chair.  We get a LOT of white cat hair around the house.
#34 Posted by SlimJ87D (10549 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13: Where do you live with that much snow? That's beautiful! Maybe not comfortable lol.

#35 Posted by Phylos (2682 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@Vortex13: Where do you live with that much snow? That's beautiful! Maybe not comfortable lol.

Western Massachusetts. That was two winters ago though because last winter we had almost no snow. But we did get a foot and a half of snow on holloween last year lol.

#37 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13: Don't remind me about that T___T

#38 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Yeah it was a rough couple of weeks for me without power or heat and below freezing temperatures where I live lol. Luckily we have a fireplace and a wood stove so we could cook.

#39 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13: He would be a she lol but yeah she is quite big that picture was taken quite a while ago. I can't get a recent one because she won't sit still long enough for me to take one :p

@Mercy_: You really wanna take that risk??

#40 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Just found an image of these two facing forwards.

#42 Posted by Owie (3872 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoggSaron: Hey, I've got one of those cat beds.  Those are nice!
#43 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie: Yup, those two like to sleep on it every day.

#44 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

My girlfriend won't let me get a dog...

#45 Posted by Loki9876 (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki when we just got her (she just got an operation) she's also much fatter now.

#46 Posted by SlimJ87D (10549 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I got stuck with a hipster dog :\

#49 Posted by Inverno (13328 posts) - - Show Bio
Lilith
Ozzie
Kore

My kittens and my puppy :)

#50 Posted by turoksonofstone (13200 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoltan A.K.A. Mr.Cuddlebunches.