Phineas and Ferb Question

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

My daughter loves this show so I've seen every episode and have to ask does anyone else feel bad for Dr. Doofenshmertz?

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OmegaDynasty

@joshmightbe said:

My daughter loves this show so I've seen every episode and have to ask does anyone else feel bad for Dr. Doofenshmertz?

I kinda do...some way.

Had a Psychology teacher who watched the show as well. He was in his fifties, didn't watch it with his grand kids just by himself. lol

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Haha I love that show. Doofenshmirtz is awesome. xP

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

I just started to notice that when the guy would tell stories of his childhood I thought to myself " the people of this town are lucky he's not a serial killer"

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Must say: I occasionally felt bad as a kid for villains who weren't particularly too "evil." I suppose it's that whole "they try and try, but they always fell" thought.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joshmightbe said:

Yup. He should just give up trying to take over the word. CURSE YOU PARRY THE PLATYPUS!

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@JediXMan said:
Must say: I occasionally felt bad as a kid for villains who weren't particularly too "evil." I suppose it's that whole "they try and try, but they always fell" thought.

I always felt sorry for Mr.Freeze in Batman TAS.  

The part where he was in the Arkham and opens up the snow globe that was suppose to be of his frozen wife.  

Mr.Freeze:  I failed you. I wish there were another way for me to say it. I cannot. I can only beg your forgiveness, and pray you hear me somehow, someplace... someplace where a warm hand waits for mine.  *tear*