• 87 results
#1 Posted by joewell (6598 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody here herd of him?

Well he's a exstremly funny Sweden youtuber and i'd say his vids are some of the best on the interwebs, i'm pretty sure he's even won King of The Internet before

I would post some of his vids but alas, my internet is waaaaaayy to slow right now, mabey someone else will post some *hint hint*

But yeah, if you haven't seen him then youtube it ands i'm sure you'll love it 9/10 times

For the ones who have, post vids, fanart, or just chill and talk about him here.

#2 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

Barrels I hate barrels! I'm in love with Stephano! *Pewds reference* I love PewDiePie! =D Watch his videos on a daily basis.

He just hit 3 million subscribers last night or the day before! Dunno if he still is but he was with CutiePie in the UK for a few days.

#3 Posted by joewell (6598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: I know right motherfoing barrels

I can only watch them on weekends sadly, but i stay up until 5am watching them XD

#4 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Lol! I'd do the same if I didn't get tired by midnight. xD Have you seen the recent vlog where him and Marzia were walking and it showed the castles of Romeo and Juliet down the road? Really beautiful. It's nice seeing what Felix (PewDiePie) does regularly.

#5 Posted by joewell (6598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Yeah, it was epic. I love his vids of Sibblenauts, its a great game for him

#6 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

pewdiepie extremely funny?

thats hilarious

#7 Posted by joewell (6598 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1: What you mean?

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

He is extremely overrated IMO. I never laugh at any of his content.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch his gameplay of horror games such as Nightmare House, Amnesia : The Dark Descent, Penumbra, and more. However, I prefer Tobuscus, although both are enjoyable.

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17962 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Bah, I liked Tobuscus but only ever for his Literal Trailers.

#11 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Bah, I liked Tobuscus but only ever for his Literal Trailers.

Pretty much this. Though I do sometimes watch his gaming trailers and that's when I remember, "Ooh! I love birds!"

#12 Posted by War Killer (20287 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Tobuscus, he's funnier to me.

#13 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect him, for doing what he like, not a huge fan, Nova Gurl here, but no flame wars

#14 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wanna do a duet with him lol. His singing is just so awesome! xD Pewds is the man!

#15 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

He's decent.

#16 Posted by joewell (6598 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

He's been on vacation in the state I live. Not sure exactly what part he's been on. I would just die happily if I could see him and Marzia. Can't wait til he comes back though. Think he said sometime after Christmas. His Bully LP is fun to watch.

#18 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

Never heard of him.

#19 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Never heard of him.

#20 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Never heard of him.

Okay dont really watch lets play vids.

#21 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Never heard of him.

I kinda do but not all the time. Love Pewds but Cloud8745 and raocow would probably be my favorites.

#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

Never heard of him.

I kinda do but not all the time. Love Pewds but Cloud8745 and raocow would probably be my favorites.

Okay never heard of those either.

#23 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

He's one of my favorite Youtubers if not my favorite. Can't wait for his return. Was kind of saddened when I saw a video that was meant to just humiliate him and call him a fake, etc. People say he is in it just for the money. I disagree.

#24 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

He's one of my favorite Youtubers if not my favorite. Can't wait for his return. Was kind of saddened when I saw a video that was meant to just humiliate him and call him a fake, etc. People say he is in it just for the money. I disagree.

I totally agree with this post. I started to watch him a few months back when I heard of him. He seems like an awesome guy. It's a shame others don't see it that way. I found a picture this morning that we should all remind ourselves when it comes to the haters;

#25 Posted by joewell (6598 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#26 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
whoa, did I see that ?
#27 Posted by joewell (6598 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: what?

#28 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

I was actually hoping this was going to be bumped soon. It ain't no party like a PewDiePie party!

#29 Edited by drdanny10293 (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh I'm not really a fan of him but he's not bad though. I much prefer Xcal Bruce.

#30 Posted by drdanny10293 (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@PlasticBag said:

I totally agree with this post. I started to watch him a few months back when I heard of him. He seems like an awesome guy. It's a shame others don't see it that way. I found a picture this morning that we should all remind ourselves when it comes to the haters;

We need haters lol. Think of them as fuel for success.

#31 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@drdanny10293 said:

@Samimista said:

@PlasticBag said:

Now it all makes sense why Bieber is famous. =O

#32 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, screaming scare cam isn't my kind of LP.  
I prefer informative LPs.

#33 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I like him.

#34 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

lol I like him.

So do I. Pewds is the man!

#35 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: brofist!

#36 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

@Samimista: brofist!

#37 Posted by drdanny10293 (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@drdanny10293 said:

@Samimista said:

@PlasticBag said:

Now it all makes sense why Bieber is famous. =O

Don't forget Kim kardashian lol.

#38 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

All hail Pewds! It ain't no party like a PewDiePie party!

#39 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't be King of the Internet because he isn't even the King of Sweden.

#40 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Edited by Danvader64 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: of course i would like to join bro army.

#42 Edited by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch Pewdiepie on occasions just to see his horror games.

They are pretty funny.

#43 Posted by 14NC3 (1794 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally only watch pewds for 'fridays with pewdiepie'. Though i love his happy wheels gameplay (so hilarious) and used to always watch his amnesia gameplays. I rarely watch his horror gameplays nowadays.

#44 Edited by joewell (6598 posts) - - Show Bio

He made a new Happy Wheels!!

#45 Edited by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like his stuff.

#46 Posted by consolemaster001 (6081 posts) - - Show Bio

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH GOD NO !!

#47 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard he's irritating, and have no interest in him.

#48 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

@danvader64: =D

Love cloud8745, Chuggaaconroy, raocow and NintendoCapriSun as well. =D
#49 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Pewdiepie... Pshh....

#50 Posted by ARMIV2 (8845 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhhhhh...I'm a Markiplier guy.